Kim Petras - "Revelations"

Alfred

Snippet from Coachella. She performed the entire thing but it's not posted anywhere yet. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alfred

• TrueBlood

• Tropical

• OmegaRidley

I like her, but she continues to work with Dr. Luke and it is just such a turn off. So disappointing that she must need him.

sounds good, need the full to judge. she also performed hit it from the back and je t’adore final version

I can’t stand when artists perform unknown songs on tour / festivals

19 minutes ago, XtianB said:

I can’t stand when artists perform unknown songs on tour / festivals

Me too but since Republic won't let her release that album at least she's trying to give us something :skull:

People still entering Kim Petras threads in mid-2022 moaning about Luke like... We know, we don't care, we just wanna listen to bops.

Spoiler

Love Kesha but if I had a ethical deep and meaningful every time I picked up my questionably sourced food, coffee, electronics, construction materials etc I'd be living a fraught life. I'm just gonna bop with some cheap lil streams. Be mad at Coachella for booking his acts if you wanna act out. Doesn't the festival founder support some homophobic church? But I guess that's not s problem you'll be writing about. :clown:

1 hour ago, Tropical said:

People still entering Kim Petras threads in mid-2022 moaning about Luke like... We know, we don't care, we just wanna listen to bops.

Reveal hidden contents

Love Kesha but if I had a ethical deep and meaningful every time I picked up my questionably sourced food, coffee, electronics, construction materials etc I'd be living a fraught life. I'm just gonna bop with some cheap lil streams. Be mad at Coachella for booking his acts if you wanna act out. Doesn't the festival founder support some homophobic church? But I guess that's not s problem you'll be writing about. :clown:

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

1 hour ago, Lady Claire said:

Me too but since Republic won't let her release that album at least she's trying to give us something :skull:

Republic let her release **** Pop :skull:

deserve somewhere in deluxe edition or dont release at all, quite pale. :michael:

why did Coachella livestream only half of her set  :rip:

1 hour ago, M-P-B said:

Transphobia. Cancel them. 

(Aka. we don't know - but it's definitely weird as hell)

6 hours ago, M-P-B said:

5 hours ago, Tropical said:

Transphobia. Cancel them. 

(Aka. we don't know - but it's definitely weird as hell)

Saw some people say it was because of technical issues with her mic

11 hours ago, JustHoran said:

I like her, but she continues to work with Dr. Luke and it is just such a turn off. So disappointing that she must need him.

Doja needed him for a career and he’s about to have another #1 with Latto :rip:

hold all artists accountable then 

12 hours ago, Tropical said:

Reveal hidden contents

!!!!!

heard a longer snippet on youtube + it sounds like a collapse

anything is better than **** pop at this point

It sounds like a gay anthem! She did it AGAIN!

Cameltoe Chariot
13 hours ago, Tropical said:

The absolutely piping hot tea, my god :deadbanana2:

Imagine still blaming a trans woman for the things her boss allegedly did, while avoiding holding all the cisgender artists he manages to the same standards and accountability.

12 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Republic let her release **** Pop :skull:

Yeah but it's only an EP, no physicals, no videos, no promo... for the album she'll have CDs, vinyls, cassettes, merch, promo and budget for the videos. If it doesn't have any return it's not worth it so basically they're waiting a hit :skull:

13 hours ago, Tropical said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spill :clap3:

On 4/17/2022 at 11:20 PM, Tropical said:

Hide contents

On 4/18/2022 at 10:23 AM, fauxtography said:

Doja needed him for a career and he’s about to have another #1 with Latto :rip:

hold all artists accountable then 

On 4/18/2022 at 12:30 PM, Cameltoe Chariot said:

The absolutely piping hot tea, my god :deadbanana2:

Imagine still blaming a trans woman for the things her boss allegedly did, while avoiding holding all the cisgender artists he manages to the same standards and accountability.

I am seeing some DEEP SPILLAGE. Hold up lemme grab a mop!!!

The REVELATIONS being spilled in this thread, she needs to release this smash RIGHT NOW!

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.