why are swifties so pressed at adele

Karla Cabello

weird that fans of "the music industry" feel the need to put down another artist who's not even doing bad. maybe the fact that adele's "flop era" is still bigger than most of their faves era is what has them bothered

HASHTAGPOW

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• More Than A Melody

• Cloröx

• WildHeart

Adele has been used as a lethal weapon against Taylor for like 10 years.

I love a lot of Taylor’s music but I’ve been wondering this too. And it’s not just Adele, they do this to SO many female artists.

It’s like no female artist bar Taylor is allowed to exist according to them because they are ‘flops’ for not having the same stats as her. I guarantee you when Rihanna makes her comeback and her stats are not exactly one unit bigger than Taylors, they will start the ‘Taylor ended Rihanna, why?’ Threads :deadbanana4: They wont rest till they’ve gone after every female artist alive. It’s pathetic

Because majority of atrl was hiding behind Adele constantly flamebaiting swifties in every single thread, especially since 30 was announced. Now that 30 is plummeting, it's not that outrageous for Swifties to strike back (although a few members are certainly overdoing it) 

yeah its weird and seems one sided tbh :rip:

they need to listen to You need to calm down and do better! :) 

So Taylor is the music industry now? Atrl really needs to make up their mind

637aab6c2827c7d030a89a683b70214f.thumb.j

i'm a fan of taylor but alot of swifties are so hypocritical, whenever someone calls their fave out it's "misogyny" & yet they'll be the first ones to degrade another female artist to lift their fave up which then just gets taylor dragged. so annoying

though on the other hand certain stans have been hiding behind adele to shade taylor since rumors of an adele comeback started brewing so I guess it's not all their fault

Edited by Billionaire

Adele is flopping and she's getting the standard treatment. She's not above getting dragged :bunny:

If anything, she's having it easier than all the pop girls since she's a non factor as a celebrity and no one really cares about her.

12 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

maybe the fact that adele's "flop era" is still bigger than most of their faves era is what has them bothered

See I don't even stan Taylor anymore (or listen to her music, for that matter) but this is factually not true. 30 is bigger than only one Taylor Swift album, Evermore, and things might remain this way for quite some time based on the rate she's going under at the moment.

OP: People who didn't like Taylor used Adele to drag Taylor. Every time Taylor did well, Adele would come and do even better (Fearless vs 21, 1989 vs 25), and so obviously there was a lot of anticipation that the cycle would repeat itself this time around and people started using Adele once again for that purpose. It didn't happen this time around though (at least not in a way where the magnitudes were equal), so the Swifties are taking out their 10 year+ worth of anger on her. Do I think it's wrong? Not really, it's just a mindless stan thing. Should they do it all the time? Probably not, it's starting to get tiring now.

I don't think anyone is pressed @ Adele :skull: It's just funny because this site/OTH were scrambling and using Adele to drag Taylor, especially around Oct-Nov. Fast forward a few months later and the Adele apocalypse is being outsold by that re-recorded 2012 album and potentially going lower than 2020 album folklore soon. Better luck next time I guess.

Never go against the music industry taylor alison swift kiddos.

ezgif.com-resize-3.thumb.gif.9626b01a842

Who wouldn’t be pressed at laziness being rewarded by the gp in droves?

20 minutes ago, Brando said:

Because majority of atrl was hiding behind Adele constantly flamebaiting swifties in every single thread, especially since 30 was announced. Now that 30 is plummeting, it's not that outrageous for Swifties to strike back (although a few members are certainly overdoing it) 

so why attack Adele? why not attack the real fave of that user?

misplaced anger :biblio:

like the most recent one thread by a swiftie: Adele took 6 years to write 30, when she was only 30 three years ago :biblio:  :biblio:

not to mention, SWIFTIES been making Adele threads like they dont have nothing to talk about their fave

https://atrl.net/search/?q=adele&quick=1&search_in=titles

isnt a 123456789x albums and rerecording not enough to keep them busy and just talk create threads about Adele most of the time?

still looking for Daydreamers creating a taylor thread to justify what they're doing.

Edited by supertiffany

Well, fans of lesser artists have been used Adele and the “Tsunami” 30 for trying to attack Taylor, so now Swifties are just making fun of the situation, reverse card I guess.

A good lesson for all stans, Taylor always prevails 

At this point it's just selective memory or bad faith. Every OTH and their mother were using Adele to trash Taylor for the entire end of 2021, and now that 30 is plummeting, y'all have the nerve to ask why the Swifties are "pressed"? Us Swifties are not pressed, we're just having fun seeing 30 plummet because that's a nice payback for all those OTH hiding behind Adele.

The way yall bring metrics from any artist to drag Taylor and then play the victim when we fight back at the drag attempts :dies:

This is Taylor's fault. When she fully switched to Pop she allowed all the smooth brained homosexuals in and now they make up most of her fanbase now.

Just now, Alongoria13 said:

This is Taylor's fault. When she fully switched to Pop she allowed all the smooth brained homosexuals in and now they make up most of her fanbase now.

No they don’t. She has the most straight male fans out of all the popgirls. Why can’t the OGHs ever stop themselves from blaming the gays for everything?

:rip: Uses Adele is stats to downplay Taylor but get mad when her fans give that same energy. Insecure would be other bases hiding behind Adele.

Edited by xfreshkidxx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.