Lipstick Alley has a 269-page long appreciation thread on Jack Harlow. Surprised?

Jynx672

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrimsonX

• Inverted

• Armani?

• Jynx672

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg he looks so different without a beard 

8 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Think this what they call a font but I love browsing LA :dies:

They call users "fonts." And yeah, I honestly most of the people who browse and even use LSA are gay and non-black. :skull:

Is the thirst real or is this some kind of a GAYLE joke-stanning teas?

Not at all. I consider myself a huge pop stan and I don't really care for rap but I'm obsessed with Jack Harlow, his image and his music is actually really great! I became so obsessed during the pandemic. 

This is the song/video that made me a stan. Jack looks so damn good here and I can't stop staring at the crotch area in the video.:WAP:

Edited by CrimsonX

2 minutes ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

Is the thirst real or is this some kind of a GAYLE joke-stanning teas?

nah bro the thirst is real. 

I would let that man wreck me! :WAP:

Edited by CrimsonX

8 minutes ago, CrimsonX said:

Not at all. I consider myself a huge pop stan and I don't really care for rap but I'm obsessed with Jack Harlow, his image and his music is actually really great! I became so obsessed during the pandemic. 

This is the song/video that made me a stan. Jack looks so damn good here and I can't stop staring at the crotch area in the video.:WAP:

You must be white. :skull:

5 minutes ago, Inverted said:

You must be white. :skull:

:deadbanana4:

11 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

serving madonnanation gaga hate threads

Care to elaborate? Did they secretly stan her on there? :toofunny3:

Looks only get you so far, we need consistent bars Mr. Harlow

Not nearly 300 pages though:rip:

simon-cowell-american-idol.gif

3 minutes ago, Jynx672 said:

Care to elaborate? Did they secretly stan her on there? :toofunny3:

The threads are just obsessive, but a lot of the people scare me and are probably on an FBI watchlist after all the **** they talk about her. Some of the Madonna fans there are textbook misogynists while others actually want to Human Centipede Gaga and torture her. Very strange. 

5 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Looks only get you so far, we need consistent bars Mr. Harlow

Not nearly 300 pages though:rip:

simon-cowell-american-idol.gif

He can sing though :heart: If he plays his cards right he could have a decent career ahead of him.

Edited by Jynx672

33 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Omg he looks so different without a beard 

Yeah he went from ugly to hot thanks to that damn beard, we love a glow up

31 minutes ago, Inverted said:

They call users "fonts." And yeah, I honestly most of the people who browse and even use LSA are gay and non-black. :skull:

I don't have an account (would feel wrong) but browse. I think some of them call browsers fonts too but idk :skull: 

I've had the same thoughts as well. You can't tell me some of those users are not just white gay men

LSA is literally the weirdest and most hypocritical forum I've ever seen. The girls there ***** and moan about White women at any opportunity, but they thirst after White men like there's no tomorrow. :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, Buddy said:

I don't have an account (would feel wrong) but browse. I think some of them call browsers fonts too but idk :skull: 

I've had the same thoughts as well. You can't tell me some of those users are not just white gay men

I don't think there's anything wrong with non-black people joining and posting as long as they don't pretend to be black (but a lot do and start commenting in threads about black subjects pretending they are). 

And yes, the Britney and Gaga coddling by some of them is so suspicious. I have no doubt they both have many black fans, but some of them are so obvious.

Usually men are associated with being horny but HORNY women are something else... They seem way too invested too. Besides they are not that picky, if you are young and thin you'll have girls thirsting all over you

No. But let me browse that thread because he is hot and deserves appreciation. I want his handprint on my

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.