How many t shirts do/should you own?

Before Today

Title is self explanatory... How many t shirts do you own? Is it like 10+? 

Bonus question: Which color of t shirts do you mostly own?

i own like 5 maybe but it doesn’t matter cos i never wear them anyway . sweaters are far superior . i wear a sweater like 98% of the time 

Probably about 15, but t-shirts are like my go to top. In terms of colours, I've got a variety. The only ones I have multiple of are black and white (cos they go with most things).

i have at least 20 which is far too many and they are all different colours because i dont think through my clothes purchases

I think around 5. It's rarely warm enough here to just wear a t-shirt outside. Most of the time I wear sweaters.

Just now, Velvet Night said:

I think around 5. It's rarely warm enough here to just wear a t-shirt outside. Most of the time I wear sweaters.

you literally just copied my post but reworded it slightly?

I prefer other types of shirts such as Cuban collar shirts so I don't own that many, maybe five. They're usually in simple colors like white.

5 minutes ago, May said:

you literally just copied my post but reworded it slightly?

I didn’t read the answers to the thread, sorry. I didn’t do it on purpose. I live in Denmark and it’s just too cold to wear t-shirts here. 

I have way too many of them and not enough of the stuff I actually wear :rip: I'd say anything above 10 is excessive

1 hour ago, May said:

i own like 5 maybe but it doesn’t matter cos i never wear them anyway . sweaters are far superior . i wear a sweater like 98% of the time 

I see. It's way too hot to wear sweaters here where I live.

59 minutes ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

Probably about 15, but t-shirts are like my go to top. In terms of colours, I've got a variety. The only ones I have multiple of are black and white (cos they go with most things).

I like white but it takes extra efforts to take care of them.

12 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I have way too many of them and not enough of the stuff I actually wear :rip: I'd say anything above 10 is excessive

Omg I agree. That's why I'm decluttering my closet.

Like 10 or so.

Am confused by people apparently wearing sweaters without a t-shirt underneath. There isnt a day in the year where I dont wear a t-shirt

Hundreds. :rip: and I rarely wear them. I’m either living in scrubs or workout clothes. Truly a waste of my money 

40+? i lost count

i own a lot of black, white, cream/beige, and lavender 

10+, all black (but some have patterns or things written on them)

it really depends on the weather where you live and your daily routine, but imo you should have at least 5 to make sure you can get through the week with enough clean clothes.

Too many ;(

anyways like black or grey?

dont put them on as much tho

Like plain t-shirts ? Maybe 5.

If we talk with graphics, logos and so on... idk too many :skull:

MadonnasBoyfriend

Someone just watched wecrashed. LMAO made me wonder the same thing

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.