Do U Prefer To Date Younger or Older?

Materialboy215

Honestly I prefer younger or around my age.  I never been into guys that was a lot older than me unless I was a getting a bag from them ?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Materialboy215

• Horizon Flame

• Tropez

• liam13

I’d rather date older. Age = wisdom. Young people act like they know everything when it’s seldom the case

Older. I always end up with younger guys and it’s a task to be the mature one, always.

52 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

I’d rather date older. Age = wisdom. Young people act like they know everything when it’s seldom the case

Great points have been made. ?

All my exs are younger 

Within 2-3 years of my age or older. I prefer men who have mellowed out a bit and generally that’s the case with older men.  

It’s very sus if you’re a 25+ years old going for 18-19 year olds just saying. With that being said, I’m 22 so I generally like 20-25, but for some reason I can only attract 30 year olds :rip:

Edited by Sweet Sexy Savage

Ever since I turned 18, I always dated older men. Now I'm married to my man who is 21 years older than I. 7 years strong :gayliecat1:

16 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

It’s very sus if you’re a 25+ years old going for 18-19 year olds just saying. With that being said, I’m 22 so I generally like 20-25, but for some reason I can only attract 30 year olds :rip:

I agree.

But my boyfriend is 2 years younger (I’m 21) and I used to date guys 3 years max older than me so idk

This question is very funny. Because age is just a number 

. But I personally prefer older because more sense is easier to deal with. 

3 minutes ago, Robburro said:

I agree.

But my boyfriend is 2 years younger (I’m 21) and I used to date guys 3 years max older than me so idk

Lol 

25 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Please stay far far away from them. They pray on young girls between 18-22. That’s the “shes of legal age so it’s not grooming” age bracket. They know young women in that age are naive (not saying you are) but the brain doesn’t fully develop until 25. As someone who is past 25, trust me, you legit feel a difference, even though you’re only 3 years away. Don’t let these grown 30+ year old men manipulate you by giving you “complements” saying you’re mature for your age. Enough your youth :heart:

I’ve never been into guys 10 years+ older than me. It just feels wrong. I question why they would even want someone 10 years younger than them. Although I know I’m mature, no one 35+ should feel like I’m as mature as they are. 

with that being said, my preference is my age and within 6 years older (that’s a stretch, maybe 4 years), but the person I’m with is younger than me and it’s the happiest I’ve ever been with a guy :chick1: I’m a cishet woman btw. 

49 minutes ago, Insanity said:

All my exs are younger 

Same here with only one being older than me but it was only by a yr and some change tho lol

I'd prefer older only cause it makes you feel younger lol, but if I clicked with a younger guy I wouldn't let it stop me

i’m more submissive than dominant so i prefer older men but if a younger guy can be the bigger one in our relationship then i don’t see why not.

• ATRL Moderator

Around my age because I don’t want a possible power imbalance 

52 minutes ago, Materialboy215 said:

Same here with only one being older than me but it was only by a yr and some change tho lol

Same

Weird lol

older, i like being submissive and older guys tend to be more dominant :fan:

but i’m currently in a relationship with a younger guy lol 

I'm 22 and very much connect with older men, though some get real weird with it. Older guys also know what they're doing and can guide me. Sex with young broke college guys is more often than not a bit underwhelming for me. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.