• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hector

• Almodusa

• Lovett

First two episodes were brilliant, Jean has a second Emmy for this in the bag already.

Loved the first two, cant wait to see more.

The lesbian cruise episode was a hoot, when Deborah got the backlash at her stand-up set :lmao:

And Charli's Used To Know Me played during one scene :jamming:

The first two eps were GREAT but the third and fourth bombed for me. Especially the third which was just shyte, 4th had some mildly funny bits. 

I wanna start this season but is Ava still insufferable?? because I HATED her in the first one

Starting Ep 3 & 4. Flight Attendant tomorrow methinks :eatpopcorn:

@Walk_Away21

Charli getting featured on the last episode

Finished season 1 recently, I love this show. I HATE the gay and ava is ANNOYING but luckily the main isn't bad at all, in fact she's quite engaging. I love seeing dee play a daughter and the dynamic of the talent manager and his assistant keeps my attention. Hopefully s2 is just as good or better.

On 5/21/2022 at 12:42 AM, McNulty said:

I wanna start this season but is Ava still insufferable?? because I HATED her in the first one

Yes but that’s the point. 

Love this show. S2 is really shaping up to be just as good or better than S1. My #1 issue: the gay side narrative. We do NOT care.

The lesbians PUNCHING granny out on the boat. :clap3:

Season 2 has been amazing so far. 

The only thing I’m annoyed about is Marcus. It’s like he’s on a whole nother show, sloppily sliced into this one. And now they’re pushing out Queen Metcalf for him to join? He could’ve stayed gone. 

• 2 weeks later...

The final 2 episodes of the season were great :clap3:

Spoiler

I can't believe Deborah just cut Ava loose like that :cries: And that guy dying of a heart attack at Deborah's special was shocking :eek:

I hope this gets a season 3. This almost felt more like a series finale than a season finale. 

And I hope Megan Stalter gets nominated for Supporting Actress at the Emmys. Every single one of Kayla's scenes were hilarious,  the things that come out of her mouth :lmao:

I am so glad Deborah was loyal to Jimmy considering she didn't know Jimmy's boss wanted to have that 98 y/o man to manage her. 

I need another season! I can see S3 being the last one though

• ATRL Moderator

THIS CANNOT BE THE END I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS SHOW AND THESE CHARACTERS

HBOMAX YOU BETTER RENEW 

• ATRL Moderator

A literal pitch-perfect show, everything is so tight, so well constructed, I am absolutely floored by this season. 

another incredible season, Jean has that second Emmy guaranteed and Hannah is getting a second nomination for sure. I also really loved Paul’s performance in the final two episodes.

The finale was amazing, I absolutely love how the characters evolved. I agree that it felt like a series finale in a way, and I wouldn’t even be mad if it ended here. It feels like the story was told completely and the characters arrived where they should. 

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

another incredible season, Jean has that second Emmy guaranteed and Hannah is getting a second nomination for sure. I also really loved Paul’s performance in the final two episodes.

The finale was amazing, I absolutely love how the characters evolved. I agree that it felt like a series finale in a way, and I wouldn’t even be mad if it ended here. It feels like the story was told completely and the characters arrived where they should. 

For anyone interested, the creators have given some insight into the future of the show. It obviously hasn't been picked up yet but they mention that when they pitched the show they already had an ending in mind which was not the season 2 finale. Leads me to believe they still have a lot of great storylines that I'd give anything to see come to fruition.

Link: https://ew.com/tv/hacks-season-2-finale-showrunners-interview/

Please let there be season 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.