Lorde shushing her own fans goes viral

Ribs

Lorde shushing the fans went viral in reddit, the comments DRAGGING her for filth. :bibliahh:

WHAT THE HELL happened here and why is it so messy and cringe ? :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Ribs said:

Lorde shushing the fans went viral in reddit, the comments DRAGGING her for filth. :bibliahh:

WHAT THE HELL happened here and why is it so messy and cringe ? :bibliahh:

It’s went even more viral on tik tok with multiple videos totaling over 2 million likes :rip: 

2 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

It’s went even more viral on tik tok with multiple videos totaling over 2 million likes :rip: 

Why am I seeing this now ? :skull:

understandable

if only she actually sounded good herself tho

Edited by lcylcy

not cringetopia :skull:

Her shushing could mean anything!

#art

jumping-lorde.gif

This is not cringe and it's actually an honor to get shushed by her, like literally what's this exaggeration

Nnn

reminds me of that performance she did at that award show, where she was just dancing experimentally

Pls the comments :rip: Never knew incels were that dramatic

I think she sounds just like she’s supposed to ??? I mean aren’t the vocals on the song just like that too?

How dare she tell people to stay quiet for 2.5 seconds so she can sing her own song at her own concert without a microphone!!!! Cancel ha IMMEDIATELY!

She really has no idea how to treat people with respect. She broke all the immersion and people really trying to defend her ? :skull:

38 minutes ago, crymelanie said:

not cringetopia :skull:

I'm living for that subreddit though, people are SO messy, atrl is civilized compared to there :skull:

I'm shocked how the entire audience picked up on that, i would've thought that was part of her usual spastic routine

*****, they are RUTHLESS

lorde always sucked live but ever since solar power she’s so disrespected lmao. she literally went from most respected pop girl to laughing stock. L4 needs to be excellent or she will be over.

4 minutes ago, Kimi said:

lorde always sucked live but ever since solar power she’s so disrespected lmao. she literally went from most respected pop girl to laughing stock. L4 needs to be excellent or she will be over.

This clip is from 2017

This is so funny tho if I were in that crowd singing I'd probably never go to her show again :deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, Kimi said:

lorde always sucked live

respectfully disagree. lorde is amazing live and i’m not even being biased here. if you ever been to one of her concerts you’ll know, the energy she conjures in her shows is insane. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.