RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 | Out now!

Hephaestus

F*CK IT UP MARINA!!! Marina and Scarlett ATE this week and shoudlve been the top 2, and marina DEVOURED that lip sync

next week is also set up for her to do well oh she coming up!

Edited by Lightbringer007

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

Next week Challenge is for Marina's to lose..

Like d*mn, let them breath 

• Like 4

• ATRL Moderator
31 minutes ago, LIDDOATIN said:

Next week Challenge is for Marina's to lose..

Like d*mn, let them breath 

Actually, every challenge on this season is Tia's to lose.

spacer.png

• Haha 4

Scarlet and Hannah both did better than Tia :deadbanana2: the riggory jumped OUT!

”You were born to do drag.” The Jorgeoufication of one Marina Summers is now complete :alexz:

But did anyone else think that whole challenge was a ******* mess?! They needed a few more rehearsals

• Like 8

31 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Scarlet and Hannah both did better than Tia :deadbanana2: the riggory jumped OUT!

”You were born to do drag.” The Jorgeoufication of one Marina Summers is now complete :alexz:

But did anyone else think that whole challenge was a ******* mess?! They needed a few more rehearsals

It definitely is a MESS.. like they're at their own individual worlds :rip:

Probably because there's no choreographer/director amd they're graded individually... not as a group so they couldnt care less if one didnt get the choreo fast :skull:

47 minutes ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

I came to realization today, 

That Chorizo May is a fraud. 

You look at her and at the illusion she gives, and you'd think she funny. 

But then she opens her mouth and there are no jokes, nothing, aside of a forced accent. Exaggerated accent. 

Then you'd think she'd be a fun performer, but each time she dances or moves, it's clunky. 

Her drag looks like it would be camp, but instead, it's a dump. 

Choriza May is a fraudster. 

Same.. like 💀

The fact that i rewatched Marina's Season few days ago and was in awe of her first ever runway look only for it to be elevated hundred folds :WAP:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

If they were wearing their judging hats instead of producer hats I think Michelle would look Tia dead in the eye as she shook her head no and told her "it's not enough" in terms of her so called "glow up" and  and ru would probably blurt something how about how he doesn't see that same spark in her eyes this time and she just gotta needs to push through her head about being here or w/e

She certainly had no business winning anything this episode

maybe she already did but did they show her comments on tia? :deadbanana4: I only remember gorton being delulu abaout fashion again

everyone coming in here to hate on Tia :ahh:  

This season is disgusting. Tia's drag is ****. Another horrible performance, zero confidence, she looks insecure as ***, horrible makeup, HORRIBLE runway, HORRIBLE lipsync. WHAT IS SHE GOOD AT?! Them grasping at straws trying to praise her says it all. A complete **** show.

Idk what's gotten into LGD's head but she is not standing out! My eyes always go to her because she's stunning but she's been coasting for the past three weeks. 

That comment Rupaul made to Scarlet was so dry and awkward :dies:

Performance: Scarlet & Hannah > Marina (i didnt like her verse that much it was awkward) > LGD > Choriza > Tia > Gothy

Runway: Marina >>> Scarlet & LGD > Gothy > Hannah > Tia > Choriza

The way we're being gaslit week after week is insane. Rupaul needs to be ashamed of herself for praising Tia and her horrible drag

Tia deserved her placements last two weeks but this one felt pushed. Like maybe because she was high in the last rusical this was supposed to mirror that but she deserved that high where as this week several other girls did better. Though overall this was a pretty bad one I thought. 

Tbh I don't really get pushing Tia this much. She has a win and a top two already. That's good enough on an eight episode season to potentially win the crown assuming she doesn't flop the rest of the season. No need to payola her even if they are setting her up as a potential winner. Let Scarlet, Hannah or LGD have this one, Marina was winning that lip sync regardless. 

On the other hand I think Tia's grief might be the reason why she's not as fun this season and yes her runways are still bad but none of you would care if she acted like she did on uk2. So idk I feel bad for her I guess but also it looks like she might win so I don't feel that bad. 

Tia better not win this with Marina and GD right there serving it every single week :skull:

• Like 5

i am gonna say it

tia will win. it's bbc and based on that episoed i am clocking it now. 

marina and lgd will get ROBBED hard

uk only has 1 good seaosn and it's 2nd and it's because of queens. no wonder no uk god tier queen want to return to it 

Gothy should stick to onlyfans. What a wasted spot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

ngl. she served 

she's cute and she's like straight guy doing drag in terms ov movement and she's so confident doing this

also i am so sad for Keta, she went home for this.... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I still like Tia as much as before, but yeah

she should not have been top 2 this week

Choriza still hasn't impressed me this time

I almost would've saved Gothy over her :skull: 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Not really fmiliar with Scarlet's past season/seasons but gotta admit that she's doing good :clap3:

She's my new number3 after Marina and LGD

• Like 3

Tia = Garbage

Marina = Legend

I will be furious if the shows tries to gasslight us into thinking anyone aside Marina and LD is even worth of smelling that crown

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Gothy is next level garbage, but because she's petite and whyte she gets the cute treatment from fans. Typical.

6 hours ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

I came to realization today, 

That Chorizo May is a fraud. 

You look at her and at the illusion she gives, and you'd think she funny. 

But then she opens her mouth and there are no jokes, nothing, aside of a forced accent. Exaggerated accent. 

Then you'd think she'd be a fun performer, but each time she dances or moves, it's clunky. 

Her drag looks like it would be camp, but instead, it's a dump. 

Choriza May is a fraudster. 

I came to her season with good hope esp with that entrance line then she just serves nothing :rip: her humor is very boomer

• Thanks 2

Ru clapping to Marina during her runway and saying she was born to do drag :jonny4: we've got a winner ladies

Is anyone watching Binge Queens for this season? 
The way Jessica and Lala have NO chemistry whatsoever is so uncomfortable to watch. :skull:

Im so glad Keta went home last week so we could experience Gothy in this rusical challenge. She truly took the ijbol crown from Mayhem. 

The way the judges called her **** and laughed at her. :ahh:

• Haha 3

honestly gothy made me howl this episode, I know she shouldn't really be competing but its kinda endearing to see her so knowingly out of her depth, I don't see an ounce of delusion bc she knows exactly where her level is at :rip:

I need choriza out next pls, she's served nothing all season (I've also heard she's a c word irl from the nicest person I've ever met but lets not get into that rn)

• Thanks 1

Virtually anyone aside from the bottoms deserved top2 over Tia :rip: wtf

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.