RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 | Out now!

Hephaestus

OK I'm officially done with the Tia payola. It was so satisfying to watch her being chewed on by Marina in the lipsync.

Edited by Ponzi
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

Marina and Scarlet should have been the top 2! 

And not Keta being eliminated last week for this....

• Like 2

Marina devoured the challenge and runway, so the win was deserved and obvious, but THE TIA PAYOLA NEEDS TO STOP :doc: She had no business being in the top... Scarlet was the obvious second winner. Hannah also did better than Tia and maybe even so did LGD. The way Marina smoked her in the lipsync too - embarrassing. It's becoming more and more apparent each week that she has absolutely no stage presence or star quality. 

I think the verdict is also in on this being one of the most awkward cast dynamics ever. The workroom stuff is truly painful to watch. I don't blame the international girls cause English is not their native language, but Tia and Choriza literally sound like robots reading off a script... I was actually rooting for Gothy to stay at the end there, because seeing her bomb everything is a kii and at least there's something real/earnest about her. If it wasn't for some girls delivering in the challenge and on the runway (mainly just Marina / LGD / Scarlet) this episode (or maybe even season) would truly be unbearable.  

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

Lowkey hoping Marina doesn’t win this season so she can pull a Jimbo and win US AS

• Like 2

In what world was this a good look, the way the judges were praising this absolute mess???

431058569_791743066330379_29454151595298

• Haha 13

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

In what world was this a good look, the way the judges were praising this absolute mess???

431058569_791743066330379_29454151595298

She’s too lanky to not have any padding, at least dress like a model for that look like lgd does. I’m so disappointed with her return, I loved her in s2.

At this point I just feel back for Gothy. She’s truly at a bit of a disadvantage since she never really actually did drag race. She did do pretty good in the reading challenge though.

The choreo was a little rough for me to be honest. The song itself was a little… disjointed which probably contributed to that.  

Tia: She did good enough to be in the top but I didn’t expect her to be top 2 tonight. I cackled a bit when she came out as a pterodactyl again for the runway. 

Hannah: She did her verse well. She was safe for me. She was a bit grating in the rehearsal part but she pulled it together. Her runway was okay. I think it was better than the first one but not great. 

LGD: OMG. I love that runway. I died laughing.  Her verse was okay. Safe for me. I’m glad she wasn’t in the bottom but I’m hoping that she gets another win soon. It’s been a while since we’ve seen her in the top. 

Marina: That runway was fabulous. She deserved the win for her performance in the challenge and the lip sync. 

Gothy: despite the choreo screwups, she did better than I thought. She seemed like she was having fun throughout the performance. Her runway was much better. Sad to see her go but… is what it is. Maybe she’ll come back some day. 

Scarlet: her verse was good. I kind of thought she might have been top two with Marina. Her runway was much betta’ than the original. Honestly, she’s really surprised me this season. It seems like production want her to stick around for a while this time. Too bad Ru doesn’t like her that much. I think Ru was a bit shocked when she learned that Scarket isn’t a theater queen. 

Choriza: Jesus. That girl needs to fire her stylist if she has one or hire one if she doesn’t. Honestly, I’d have sent her home but it was fair for Marina to keep her. Gothy did have a worse track record so good for Choriza I guess. Her verse was decent but she really faded to the background for me and she did seem a little unsure of where to go. 

Edited by loveisdead9582

9 minutes ago, JoeRobert said:

She’s too lanky to not have any padding, at least dress like a model for that look like lgd does. I’m so disappointed with her return, I loved her in s2.

Exactly, she needs to pad. I also enjoyed her messiness in s2 but this time around it's horrible.

• Like 2

I can’t believe people even dare to mention Sethlas having MAYBE one undeserved win when they are treating Tia like this. It’s embarrassing. If they give the crown to her it’ll be a huge joke.

• Like 5

• ATRL Moderator

Tia's look was still BAD.

But the true villain of the runway is Choriza, who started with an awful look, but still managed to go from worse to worser :snowball:

SEND THE UK GIRLS HOME!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Tia's look was still BAD.

But the true villain of the runway is Choriza, who started with an awful look, but still managed to go from worse to worser :snowball:

SEND THE UK GIRLS HOME!

At this rate they just might. Choriza is probably going to have some trouble with next weeks challenge. 

• Thanks 2

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

At this rate they just might. Choriza is probably going to have some trouble with next weeks challenge. 

!!! Let us pray!

And it's a dance challenge, so Marina will slay, but watch Tia somehow win :snowball:

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

I’m rarely one to complain about payola but wow :rip: tia was b2 worthy for me 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Tia’s runway walk was almost Gothy level bad :rip:

• Like 4

Marina’s look omg… maybe one of my favorites ever. Insane 

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Tia’s runway walk was almost Gothy level bad :rip:

RIGHT? Like, the look itself wasn't that bad for me (though it did have its problems), but I was SHOOK the judges said nothing about how HORRIBLY she presented the outfit...

hannah should have been top 2 over tia.

love to see the marina domination continue

• Thanks 1

The way y'all sound so hateful about Tia I actually felt bad for her for a second, but then I remembered I only came here cause I had even worse things to say about her, I'll just save it

• Haha 14

Gothy did sooooo bad :ahh:omg

My top 2 was Marina and Hanna / Scarlet. But im not mad at Tia winning, she did great

Now i get why Tia was in the top2 in Branding/Snatch Game but this Episode?? 

Nnnn.. screams PAYOLA

Marina ate and left no crumbs..

If they were wearing their judging hats instead of producer hats I think Michelle would look Tia dead in the eye as she shook her head no and told her "it's not enough" in terms of her so called "glow up" and  and ru would probably blurt something how about how he doesn't see that same spark in her eyes this time and she just gotta needs to push through her head about being here or w/e

She certainly had no business winning anything this episode

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

Gothy did sooooo bad :ahh:omg

She was ICONIC tho.. :lmao:

Finally serving FUN for not giving a ****.. lmfao

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Scarlet “we blew all the budget on Self Esteem so we don’t have a choreographer!!” was so dodskxnacnakxsmdkszn :lmao:

• Haha 4

Tia is going to win isn't she :hoetenks:. The BBC might as well title it UK (Winner) vs. the world (runners-up).

• Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.