RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs The World | S2 | Out now!

Hephaestus

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

3 minutes ago, Bindi said:

Damn, the international queens killed it:jonny5:

omg the episode is out!?

edit: starting now!! yay

Edited by mindbender
  • Like 1

Just now, mindbender said:

omg the episode is out!?

yes!! 

Mayhem - wtf. How do you forget your act? Twice? The SAME ******* CHALLENGE IN BOTH SEASONS YOU WERE BROUGHT BACK?!?!!!?!?!???? 

Scarlet - looks about the same as she did for AS6. I enjoyed her talent show though. I feel like I’m finally getting some sort of a personality from her. Runway was okay. 

Gothy - omg. She’s the new pearl. I have to give her credit for the fire trick during the twenty show though. 

Tia - she definitely looks less busted this season. Her confessional look without her eyebrows was a bit of a shock. Her talent show was a bit pitchy but decent. 

Choriza - … has her makeup gotten worse? The makeup for her entrance look was… odd. Her talent show was decent but what was the outfit choice?

Jonbers - When ******* Gothy Kendoll accurately reads your ass for not being a fashion queen… I’m wondering if she needed a bit more time before coming back. 

Hannah - Her makeup seems like it’s improved. She had a funny talent show. I’m happy to see her back. 

Marina - beautiful entrance look. And she can sing!!! Her talent show is one of my favorites for sure. 

Le Grande Dame - Gorgeous entrance look. The talent show was random as **** but she did bring back the saxophone. Her dress kept riding up and you could see the white panties. Idk if that was deliberate or not. 

Arantxa - Seems irritating already. Didn’t watch her season so I’m not sure what to expect. I didn’t expect that talent show though. She was fun. 

Keta - Her talent show was a bit random as well but I enjoyed it. She looked stunning. Her runway was fun too. I definitely enjoyed the first look more though. 

• Like 2

I ******* LOVE Aranxta. She makes me laugh so much and her full name is so fun to say.

• Like 4

Why would they bring Mayhem back of all queens? Waste of a spot :doc:

Desperately need a Grand Dame, Marina and Tia top 3. 

• Like 1

Just now, Morissette said:

Why would they bring Mayhem back of all queens? Waste of a spot :doc:

Desperately need a Grand Dame, Marina and Tia top 3. 

Allegedly Mayhem was the backup for Miz Cracker. 

• Like 1

so happy that gothy was given a chance! would of been sad if she was first elim twice in a row

• Like 3

Marina ATE :clap3: Best talent show and lipsync. I hope she makes it to the finale.  The talent is already there. 

Woo, Mayhem bombed that talent show and Marina chopping her after Mayhem promised to save her :deadbanana4:

By the way,  Grande Dame's runway and talent show were... interesting :ahh:

I enjoyed LGD, Marina, Keta, Scarlet and Arantxa the most in the talent show. Surprised Scarlet was low and choriza high...

MEHem Filler bombing again :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:
Tia's song was atrocious just like her entire personality.
La Grande Dame & Marina Summers absolutely KILLED IT. I am totally rooting for those two + Keta and Scarlet!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Marina did well. Everyone else ranged from fine to bad. Excited for next week.

• Like 4

Did no one else not care for this episode? Marina was good and LGD looked good in her confessional but that was about it. I’m so tired of original song performances too, there needs to be more variety in these variety shows. 

Glad mayhem went, we’ve definitely seen enough of her by now. Hopefully next weeks will be better.

• Thumbs Down 2

My 2 faves on top :jonny6::jonny6::jonny6:

• Like 2

I NEED Keta to slay this season.

Marina killed it!

Mayhem… no words how tragic that was.

• Like 1

MARINA SUMMERS :jonny: I haven't seen DR Philippines but damn she's SO gorgeous and such a good performer I'm shook

La Grande Dame is SO hot as a boy wtf :jonny:

Why did Mayhem even show up? She's had several chances, voted herself off on AS5 and now came completely unprepared and the cringe of her desperately offering both the girls alliances girl they know your DR track record there's no chances you'll ever be in the top. Should've saved herself the embarassment and stayed home.

It felt like Mayhem did that on purpose.

• Like 1

LGD TOP 2 :WAP:

Her & Marina are epic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Mayhem - wtf. How do you forget your act? Twice? The SAME ******* CHALLENGE IN BOTH SEASONS YOU WERE BROUGHT BACK?!?!!!?!?!???? 

• Haha 1

Marina showed them no mercy, it was a massacre. God I'm so obsessed with this bi*ch :jonny5:

• Like 3

My GOD Mayhem c'mon :biblio: PLEASE mama don't keep doing this to yourself. Gia said it best..

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Season 2 was better than S1 of DRDU. It’s worth giving it a watch. 

I'll give it a shot but the looks i've seen from Spankie are truly spooking me girl :biblio:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

I'll give it a shot but the looks i've seen from Spankie are truly spooking me girl :biblio:

She gets better as the season goes. She’s funny too. She and Hannah both do well in the comedy challenges. 

the way Marina, LGD, Keta & Hannah are LEAGUES above the flop UK ones they chose :ahh: 

so which one are they gonna payola? Tia whose fashion is still DREADFUL? Jonbers who is always just There? Choriza who’s still busted somehow? it’s definitely not Gothy

Edited by Scandalous
  • Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.