Canada's Drag Race Canada vs The World | S2 | Trailer Out, Jul 19

Hephaestus

Silky slayed again, rooting for her to win. She has come a very long way since S11.

Would have put Rita in the top next to her over Victoria. Preferred Rita her set and her runway was miles better.

Icesis exit felt so random, very out of the blue

Edited by LionH3art

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

victoria had a great episode. she really stomped. 

love silky and she should win

top 3 will be rita, vic & silky. 

they should have eliminated a queen tho. i will be pissed if i won and didn't get to chop another queen

1 hour ago, FOCK said:

I loved how she handled the “meet and greet” quip during the elimination chat. :bibliahh:

that moment was *****. the way the production played along is everything:ahh:

poor Icesis, but she probably wouldn't have won anyway :weeps:

forever one of my favourite winners :heart2: 

Icesis was not shy about production rigamorris at the latest Roscoe’s recap. Poor thing was likely contractually obligated to compete this season - and she revealed she spent $70K. She was not aware of The All Winners season being filmed and had she known, she would’ve waited to be asked to that.

She also made it clear that Brooklyn and the judges have essentially zero sway & they’re just props for the execs. 

Edited by FOCK

So sad about Icesis :cries: She's my fave and was rooting for her to win, but her health is the most important! Hope she's doing better now!

Other than that, this was a fun episode!

The results seemed fair, except, shocker, Rita, who easily could've been in the bottom. 

At this point, after Icesis' exit, I'm definitely Team Rajah, but I would also love a Silky win!

Hoping for Vanity to go far, but I feel like she'll be the next to go (especially considering the Rita payola).

when will we stop pretending that the shakespearean tragedy UKVTW wasn't a top tier season.

the only true star that was carrying this season is gone, hopefully this means we see her again on an all winners season with actual competition 

30 minutes ago, keerbyriri said:

when will we stop pretending that the shakespearean tragedy UKVTW wasn't a top tier season.

the only true star that was carrying this season is gone, hopefully this means we see her again on an all winners season with actual competition 

Someone asked Icesis if she would do it right now, and she very quickly said no. She said mayybbbe in several years at best, which there probably won't be another one until the mid 2020s, so maybe by then she'd be game, but like @FOCK said, she was VERY upfront about not being happy with production throughout Roscoe's visit. She sounded over reality television for the time being right now.

I am devastated over Icesis since she was my absolute fave but Silky better take this!!! I love Silk so much. 

At this point Silky and Victoria are starting to look like Danny and Cheddar

Hopefully Icesis comes back for an all-winners season. She is so sickening

OK I need Silky to win. She's so fun and infectious and has really improved so much. Vanity looked gorgeous on the runway.

Rita and Victoria make me physically cringe.

Genuinely so shocking that Icesis left. There was some tea that she was contractually obliged to join the show so maybe her heart was never in it? It would be quite messed up if they forced her to compete.  

Victoria came very well prepared for this season. I think she’s a shoe-in for the top 4. 

Still rooting for my girl Ra’jah. I feel both Silky and Victoria both saved Vanity because of their talk. Let’s be real, Rita should’ve been BTM with Vanity but they can’t lose their last Canadian :rip:

Edited by Both Sides Now

13 hours ago, D e v o n said:

I didn’t expect to see negative comments on this one. Great episode all around for me. Victoria and Silky killed it. I could see Silky taking the crown at this point. She’s really turning it.

Yeah Silky is basically fulfilling what her Season 11 promo promised in this season! She’s doing great. 

watched the Roscoe’s viewing with Icesis and not her hinting that production told her before filming that she basically would be given the crown :rip: 

22 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

Icesis was SUCH a good Roscoe's guest, I love her so much.

Kinda glad Willam wasn't there this week as scheduled because I'm sure she would've just derailed certain conversations about production. :laugh:

Kinda lowkey surprised she talked a lot. Seems like she really is over the production team. Hopefully this doesn't sour her relationship with Brooke Lynn or any of the other queens. Did you see on reddit that some people are saying she is coming across as a sore loser in the viewing party? I didn't really like how she and the other queens were ganging up on King Tyra (that's the new drag name for the artist formerly known as Tyra Sanchez) when someone told Icesis that she was one of their top 5 winners after Bob and King Tyra. 

I love Icesis but I’m honestly not heartbroken over her leaving 

I need Rajah to step it up tho. Then again there’s no way she was bttm this week over Rita 

3 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

As a Silky fan I'm hoping she lost the lipsync on purpose so she wouldn't have to eliminate anyone because it was so sloppy :rip: No Scubs teas

Every Silky lip sync is sloppy, some are just entertaining enough to make up for it :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

As a Silky fan I'm hoping she lost the lipsync on purpose so she wouldn't have to eliminate anyone because it was so sloppy :rip: No Scubs teas

I doubt it was that, she was probably just in her head about the two of her besties being up for elimination, she's always sloppy but most of the time it can work to her advantage.

Sad about Icesis but glad she left because they (production) wasn't treating her right already and she honestly has nothing to prove only for them to **** up her run. Rita being the only Canadian left :rip: If this follows how UKvTW ended then Rita is winning the entire thing :sorry:

Still don't get the Silky hype. Sloppy lipsyncs galore but she was at least entertaining this episode. 

Icesis really is gonna be missed, she served looks and had the confidence I like in queens.

Rita however needs to **** off already my god :mazen:

The strange, unwarranted hate y'all have towards Rita is lowkey making me want to root for her :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.