Top Posters In This Topic

• nooniebao

• Alex

• Slate

• orange22

Top Posters In This Topic

So here we go an Olivia dupe.. 

The song is cute

This feels like a parody of Olivia, Gayle & 7 Things by Miley altogether :deadvision:

1 hour ago, favorite crime said:

i-

this is literally just abcdefu

but better spill

dangerousalex

saw her live on the weekend and this has been stuck in my head since

it's a bop, but i can't stop thinking of how it reminds me of 7 things by miley x abcdefu as people said 

It's at 44 on Spotify UK and 138 at Spotify US !

On 4/22/2022 at 2:34 AM, calvinharrisfan said:

It's at 44 on Spotify UK and 138 at Spotify US !

Still rising!

Debuts on Today’s Top Hits this week!

I added this to my summer playlist a couple weeks ago and it’s been my jam. Yeah it’s basic but cute and fun for summer parties. Abcdefu was just a bad song all around. Way better then that meme song. 7things is a classic so it’s a compliment to be compared to it

7 hours ago, nooniebao said:

Debuts on Today’s Top Hits this week!

she's coming. this is the next tiktok mega smash and this generation's 7 Things i fear :coffee:

this is a bop but it makes me feel like i'm listening to a bad version of 7 Things or a good version of abcdefu at the same time :deadbanana4:

On 5/6/2022 at 4:37 AM, dangerousalex said:

she's coming. this is the next tiktok mega smash and this generation's 7 Things i fear :coffee:

The way you’ll support any basic teen girl but the most talented and famous one makes me :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, FAN said:

The way you’ll support any basic teen girl but the most talented and famous one makes me :deadbanana:

I can assure you olive oil isn't more talented than Tate Mcrae, Billie or Olivia O Brien :laugh:

OT: bops are bops :katie2:

Just now, dangerousalex said:

I can assure you olive oil isn't more talented than Tate Mcrae, Billie or Olivia O Brien :laugh:

OT: bops are bops :katie2:

I love Tate but her debut album has multiple Olivia copy’s on it as per all the previews. Don’t know the other Olivia and I’m obviously not including adult Billie. 

Just now, FAN said:

I love Tate but her debut album has multiple Olivia copy’s on it as per all the previews. Don’t know the other Olivia and I’m obviously not including adult Billie. 

isn't Olivia literally 19, she's an adult i fear :celestial5:

also Tate's earlier material b4 Olivia R. debuted was definitely giving blueprint to Olivia R. material :celestial5:

• ATRL Moderator
On 4/14/2022 at 3:32 AM, favorite crime said:

i-

this is literally just abcdefu

This song is way better than that trash.

But yes, it's a reductive 7 Things but it's still a bop and I'm glad it's catching on :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.