Will 503 continue to find success after ATRL update?

Symmetra

Will Miss 503 continue with her smash era now that update is done? Or with chart changes will she tumble down in obscurity?

It’s been over 10 years of her reign. She’s just getting ready for her comeback at the moment, don’t count her out yet! 

doesn't sound like they fixed it in the welcome back message... we'll see how it holds up during the next big pop girl release/awards show

She's taking a break right now but she'll make a huge comeback in a few years.

Somehow she always stays here. I can't stand it.

It would be ridiculous if after spending 3 days working on this site 503 still finds a way to rear it ugly head.

Streets are saying 503 was defeated but there's been a 504 sighting :jonny2:

she's in-between smash eras :gaycat6:

The booster does not protect against infection :cm:

I'm going to laugh myself into a coma if 503 still persists after all that. Imagine archiving almost all the forum and it still doesn't solve the issue :deadbanana2:

she'll be back! why I really hope the admins take my advice and get an outsider in.

1 hour ago, Gavin. said:

It’s been over 10 years of her reign. She’s just getting ready for her comeback at the moment, don’t count her out yet! 

:ahh: 

32 minutes ago, Khal said:

I'm going to laugh myself into a coma if 503 still persists after all that. Imagine archiving almost all the forum and it still doesn't solve the issue :deadbanana2:

At least the site is clean from messy and flop threads

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.