Pop Emergency: Britney Spears Is Pregnant, Y'All!

Ryan

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xtianlofbritney

• FOCK

• Erreur2 La Nature

• Pikachoo

Donatella is gonna have to adjust that wedding dress! She’s gonna look like an angelic goddess! :cries: So happy for her & Sam, & wish her a happy and safe pregnancy. 

I hope she gets the baby girl she’s always dreamed of. :heart2:

Edited by FOCK

My queen. She deserves this so much. Its amazing to see how much her life turned around. I hope she gets a lil girl shes always wanted. :heart:

Hoping she has the girl she always wanted.

Congratulations Britney, I wish her pregnancy well :heart::celestial2:

26 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Donatella is gonna have to adjust that wedding dress! She’s gonna look like an angelic goddess! :cries: So happy for her & Sam, & wish her a happy and safe pregnancy. 

I hope she gets the baby girl she’s always dreamed of. :heart2:

I think they are past that already

Incredibly happy for her!

1 minute ago, SugarfallB said:

I think they are past that already

I know they're legally married, but I wonder if they've already had or plan to have a ceremony? 

I love how private and selective she's being with what she chooses to share publicly now. But I selfishly would love a wedding day photo. :gaycat4:

This is one of the biggest announcements in pop culture history and it happened when ATRL was done lol. Huge congrats to her and Sam!

This is what she really wants in a really long time. I'm so happy for her :jonny:

I’m so happy for her. She deserves this and I hate how long she had to wait to extend her family. :cries:

So happy for the queen of pop! I hope she has the girl she’s always dreamed of :heart:

My roommate is a die hard stan and was like what is ur forum sayin and i was like da forum is dead right now and will be back in a few days

i'm like how is ATRL down during such an important day LOL

OT

I'm so happy for her and Sam ... many blessings on dem

Congrats Queen :alexz3:  Seeing how much her life has truly turned around these past few months and how much happier she seems is amazing. 

So so happy for her and Sam! :heart:

She deserves all the happiness that comes her way, wishing her a healthy pregnancy!

1 hour ago, schnetzka said:

This is one of the biggest announcements in pop culture history and it happened when ATRL was done lol. Huge congrats to her and Sam!

A literal cultural reset!

"Someday (I Will Understand)" was topping iTunes Brasil when she announced it :dies:

She wants so bad it to be a girl. What is gonna happen if it's another boy? 9KdXtDT.jpg

Wishing a safe pregnancy :weeps: So happy for her! 

Happy for her.