Pop Emergency: Britney Spears Is Pregnant, Y'All!

Ryan

So happy for her. She deserves the world!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xtianlofbritney

• FOCK

• Terylee

• Erreur2 La Nature

Congrats!! I sincerely hope everything goes well

Congratulations! Hope everything goes well with her and the baby.

Hopefully it's a girl like she wanted

they been saying she has been hinting since January..+some insiders already knew too (they weren't saying names tho..whole time I was thinking Taylor :deadbanana2:)

Congratulations Britney and Sam!!!

I've honestly had my concerns with the timing of this as well considering she just got out of the Conservatorship. However, I had to realize Britney is 40 and already had an iud for years so since she wants more children it's definitely best for her to get it out the way now. It makes the most sense. 

3 hours ago, schnetzka said:

This is one of the biggest announcements in pop culture history and it happened when ATRL was done lol. Huge congrats to her and Sam!

:rip:

We all knew this was coming, congrats to both Britney & Sam :party:

BTW she keep calling husband Sam at all Instagram post… I think they are already married.. she probably already did it she basically don’t have family & a very small group of Friends

Happy for Britney!! 

Come through Aurora and Aaliyah Asghari.

I pray for a healthy pregnancy and baby.

Looks like she'll be due around Sean Preston and Jayden James' due date or maybe a month or two later and then she has her birthday in December.

March - Sam

September - Sean and Jayden

Britney - December

:heart:

The amount of massive pop culture moments that happened this week when ATRL was down :deadbanana4:

Congrats Britney! Also rooting for her baby girl this time!

11 hours ago, Jujubaruda said:

She wants so bad it to be a girl. What is gonna happen if it's another boy? 9KdXtDT.jpg

She’s still gonna love him and she’ll be happy with her new son? What else would happen lol :confused: 

12 hours ago, Jujubaruda said:

She wants so bad it to be a girl. What is gonna happen if it's another boy? 9KdXtDT.jpg

We wont know until they hit puberty or so

9KdXtDT.jpg

What we want for her doesn’t matter.. this is what she wants and I’m happy for her. She never got to live the life she wanted as an adult and now she can. She never got the chance to be the mom she wanted to be and now she can. Her moment as a mom won’t be robbed by anyone. Not the media and not her “family” nor her ex. Live your life kween. You’ve already given us so much. 

On 4/14/2022 at 6:50 PM, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

:rip:

Cause it was so hard to keep your shadiness aside for one thread, right?
OT: Congrats to them! Couldn't be happier for Britney :heart:

Congratulations Legend!!

I really hope she has a girl she truly deserves it!! 2039 won’t be ready for Britney’s daughter to slay the pop world. :heart:

Those telling Brit she should have waited... Pls remember she is 40 years old, it's not easy to get pregnant at that age. She has waited so long to take control of her reproductive rights, so happy for her. She obviously has a lot of trauma to work through, but this doesn't mean she won't be an amazing mum :heart: Wishing her all the best.

All she ever wanted was to be a mother which was robbed from her with her first two children and to see the way some of her fans have turned against her or have come up with nonsensical looney tune conspiracy theories at a time where she’s probably the happiest she’s ever been has been so sad to experience.

I’m beyond happy for her though and I can’t wait for her to move out of her prison house, enjoy her time with her new husband and baby and end all the demons that tried to kill her once and for all. **** new music or public appearances, that’s why certain fans are obviously pissed off because they thought the conservatorship ending would result in 2001ney coming back or the surprise release of Original Doll or something, but she’s a human being that has suffered abuse that we couldn’t begin to comprehend and she deserves everything that she’s finally getting. 

2 hours ago, BeyBronts said:

Those telling Brit she should have waited... Pls remember she is 40 years old, it's not easy to get pregnant at that age. She has waited so long to take control of her reproductive rights, so happy for her. She obviously has a lot of trauma to work through, but this doesn't mean she won't be an amazing mum :heart: Wishing her all the best.

Exactly. She waited 14 years and unless she wanted to use a surrogate or whatever she doesn’t really have much time to build her family. She probably wants more than just the one child too so she has to get a move on. 

• 1 year later...