Chlöe - “Treat Me”

Khamis

11 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

FQgETF3XMAAYpY_.jpg
doing lil something on FB :clap3:I'm ready for a live performance to revive this cause it definitely has summer hit potential.

It wont happen

It's not even charting at all. At least with top 200 on Apple it could potentially be revivable

Plus they barely playlisted it. Should be on Apple Music's Today's Hits, but it's only on the R&B one.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• EarStyle

• Camilitau.u

• Devin

1 hour ago, Joodbeu said:

Flopped. Going straight to bubbling under

Imagine this being your first post. :rip: You didn't want to comment on something you liked first? You went straight for the negative? :toofunny3:

She has a great voice & can sing but her music has not clicked with me :sorry:

9 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Imagine this being your first post. :rip: You didn't want to comment on something you liked first? You went straight for the negative? :toofunny3:

absolute loser behavior :lmao:

10 hours ago, Armani? said:

It wont happen

It's not even charting at all. At least with top 200 on Apple it could potentially be revivable

friend don't be like that :emofish: it probably won't chart this week but maybe in the future ...

I think they might as well silently move on to another one which, imo, should be a collab.

I love “Treat Me” and I think it’s brilliant but it needs a miracle basically. The fact they didn’t give it playlisting makes me think they have another one up their sleeves … maybe the Cardi collab?

Another incredibly addictive single from her.

I've grown to kind of like this song, but it's not going to be a hit at all:rip:

22 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Just crazy. So strange 

7 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

:jonny2:

Didnt the Chart predictors exclude it from their predictions?:deadbanana4:

On 4/17/2022 at 10:25 AM, Armani? said:

It wont happen

Just now, Armani? said:

Didnt not the Chart predictors exclude it from their predictions?:deadbanana4:

you was speaking nasty against my fave and had me doubting it would chart :fish2:

rude liz lemon GIF

glad to see it at least made a debut :-* can't speak for next week tho.

we need radio adds severely but at least she's building a solid fanbase and she's charted with almost every track she's been on as a solo artist [excluding Hello w/ Fivivo]. 

2 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

you was speaking nasty against my fave and had me doubting it would chart :fish2:

rude liz lemon GIF

glad to see it at least made a debut :-* can't speak for next week tho.

we need radio adds severely but at least she's building a solid fanbase and she's charted with almost every track she's been on as a solo artist [excluding Hello w/ Fivivo]. 

Those Facebook streams came through:gaynetcat3:

I forgot they count for Hot 100 now,

But yeah...my opinion aint changed. Maybe Tik Tok can save it, I dont think live performances will really do anything.

So happy that this charted :jonny: I hope they see this as a sign and start pushing it. I find it odd how this still hasn't been released to radio.

Chloe is THE MOMENT.

I bet Columbia is wondering why they ain’t put Treat Me on more streaming playlists. It could have charted top 50 or 40. Wasted hit :irate:

Wow happy for her! Everyone counted it out from even charted. Another Hot 100 entry for Chloe! 

5 minutes ago, Flare said:

Chloe is THE MOMENT.

I bet Columbia is wondering why they ain’t put Treat Me on more streaming playlists. It could have charted top 50 or 40. Wasted hit :irate:

smackdown live what GIF by WWE

idk why Parkwood is playing games :deadbanana2:surely this is proof that she can make some noise on her own and deserves a decent promotional budget. As excited as I am for a live performance we can't depend solely on that. The playlist reach is tragic and this should've been sent for radio adds asap to help it's longevity. I would've been cool if they held off on the video and let the going just grow in radio/streams and catch on with the GP :celestial5: I know we like to play like A&R on here but we at least know that good songs with no support don't last long. We need some of that Saweetie x Closer radio payola :eli:

I'm very impressed and surprised! This is the second single where predictors have gotten it wrong. What's going on?

I think this proves that Chloe has alot of potential as a solo artist and she just needs to hone in her amazing skillset and apply it accordingly. Columbia also needs to get this to radio. 

Good job! That's 2 hot 100 hits for her upcoming DEBUT album. 

Just now, 99sandthe2000s said:

smackdown live what GIF by WWE

idk why Parkwood is playing games :deadbanana2:surely this is proof that she can make some noise on her own and deserves a decent promotional budget. As excited as I am for a live performance we can't depend solely on that. The playlist reach is tragic and this should've been sent for radio adds asap to help it's longevity. I would've been cool if they held off on the video and let the going just grow in radio/streams and catch on with the GP :celestial5: I know we like to play like A&R on here but we at least know that good songs with no support don't last long. We need some of that Saweetie x Closer radio payola :eli:

LEAVE MY SISTER SAWEETIE OUT OF THIS and #JUSTICE4CLOSER :rainy:

And idk how much Parkwood is paying, but I know Colombia  globally cuts some checks for their artists. It’s really a missed opportunity, clearly the audience was here for Treat Me! Chloe needs more support, her brand is really growing fast. 

Oh wow, pleasantly surprised. I was very much expecting bubbling under. Now that its charted, I think Columbia should at the very least book her a performance and sent it to radio then see where it goes from there. But keep the 3rd single ready too. 

29 minutes ago, EarStyle said:

Wow happy for her! Everyone counted it out from even charted. Another Hot 100 entry for Chloe! 

Agreed, I didn’t expect it to chart either based on the way things were looking but I’m happy to be proven wrong, I love this for my good sis :heart2:

• ATRL Moderator

Honestly maybe Parkwood just isn’t that good of a label? The fact that the follow up to her #1 radio hit still has no adds date is tragic. Playlist support is also bad. 

She has booked a lot of appearances and interviews which is great but I’m pretty sure that’s more because of her management and not the label itself. 

22 minutes ago, Marvin said:

but I’m pretty sure that’s more because of her management and not the label itself. 

that's truly the issue :biblionny:idk who exactly their manager is but I know they share the same publicist as Bey but she needs someone who will better advocate for her. She's aired her label frustrations before on Twitter. Nothing too specific but they're probably wanting her debut to be tailored to one demographic and holding her music somewhat hostage. Columbia wouldn't allow her collab/feature with Yung Bleu to release despite having a VIRAL cover of his song You're Mines Still.

https://bookingagentinfo.com/celebrity/chloe-x-halle/

https://mn2s.com/booking-agency/live-roster/chloe-x-halle/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.