Avril Lavigne - ‘Love Sux’

Blankspace2010

35 minutes ago, Halcyon Days said:

Ugh I love her so much, I had so much fun seeing her live :monkey: Cannonball was such a serve and overall she sang with so much energy :jonny:  I wish she’d done Love Sux in full though

Hide contents

and maybe 2-3 more songs but oh well:lakitu:

I was there! Her voice and presence are unmatched. Everyone after the concert was raving about how good she sounds , what a talent to witness live !

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ampersand13

• Ivan_brit

• KKKIMO92

Glad you guys enjoyed it!! 

They played Bite Me & Happy Ending at Kroger :deadbanana4:

Wow the arena was at capacity last night!!! 

1 minute ago, LCTV said:

They played Bite Me & Happy Ending at Kroger :deadbanana4:

What’s Kroger sis 

1 minute ago, Blankspace2010 said:

What’s Kroger sis 

a grocery store. shes getting those default playlisted streams

Edited by LCTV

3 hours ago, Six said:

I was there! Her voice and presence are unmatched. Everyone after the concert was raving about how good she sounds , what a talent to witness live !

Same here in Québec city!!!!! Everyone loved it. Good for us and Avril!!!

It looked like a great show from the clips. She was energized and the crowd was great. I think she decided to give Quebec her worst show ever after seeing the ticketmaster page before the concert began :clap3:

I heard the song "10 things i hate about you" and I really thought it was a remix of Avalanche. The intro is nearly identical. Avril needs to go after Leah Kate

edit: literally the whole song is an Avalanche rip :rip: and half the lyrics sound like they came out of Love Sux

Edited by xXavril

2 hours ago, Repelex said:

It looked like a great show from the clips. She was energized and the crowd was great. I think she decided to give Quebec her worst show ever after seeing the ticketmaster page before the concert began :clap3:

Her shows have been full tho. I guess these last minutes 25 dollars tickets really saved the day. I’m now curious to know whether the Canadian leg of the tour will have a higher gross than the 2011 leg. Her price is no cheap at all.

Get in flops!

2 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

I guess these last minutes 25 dollars tickets really saved the day.

MGK's team is trying the same strategy already :clown:

2 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

I’m now curious to know whether the Canadian leg of the tour will have a higher gross than the 2011 leg

absolutely

the average ticket price of the 2011 Toronto show was $45, but right now nosebleeds go for $80

the remaining tickets for the Vancouver show cost over $245

8Sr5Gat.gif

Edited by ProudLBS

2 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

MGK's team is trying the same strategy already :clown:

absolutely

the average ticket price of the 2011 Toronto show was $45, but right now nosebleeds go for $80

the remaining tickets for the Vancouver show cost over $230

8Sr5Gat.gif

Exactly, I’m surprised by the price charged, fanbase here call her cheap so I was expecting 40s. But no, she sold a lot of platinum tickets which is well over 200 dollar each. And then an average seat costs 80 something. I also notice they open  all section in Rogers Place and it’s selling quiet well. She is still a decent seller in Canada!

The crowd energy at Bite Me :clap3:

15 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

The crowd energy at Bite Me :clap3:

Judging by the crowd energy, should we consider Bite Me as a hit (at least in Canada)?

The venue looks bigger than 5k crowd

• ATRL Moderator

Smile in case anyone was interested: 

• ATRL Moderator

She low-key sounds amazing on Smile, that bridge was top-notch

I’m really glad she’s performing Head Above Water

1 hour ago, Buffy said:

I’m really glad she’s performing Head Above Water

as she should. such a strong song and one of her best.

21 hours ago, Six said:

i think that it's so weird for her to just perform half of a new song that's the album title. get to work avril and perform that song in full. kiss me like the world is ending 

1. cannonball

2. complicated

3. bite me

4. my happy ending

5. bois lie

6. girlfriend

7. love it when you hate me

8. what the hell

9. luv sux

10. here's to never growing up

11. kiss me like the world is ending

12. head above water

13. avalanche

boom a proper set list

After streaming LS for over a month, I'm going to say that I have to rank the album #3 in Ramona's discography, right behind TBDT and a bit ahead of UMS.

One thing's true is that it's light years better than the Trinity of Tragic: GL, AL, and HAW.

On 5/4/2022 at 4:08 PM, Cutthroat said:

“Ask and you shall NOT receive.” -  Avril Lavigne (2022)

2-AC0-E730-CC03-4-BB9-9192-717-D92-A6562

I know she probably wanted to keep the set list as upbeat and fun as she could, but her fanbase consists of mostly faguettes with emotional baggage. Let us cry in peace.

but avalanche is upbeat that electropoprock post chorus break down phew 

On 5/5/2022 at 9:27 AM, ProudLBS said:

Dare To Love Me should’ve been scrapped

original.gif

absolutely not. it was very much needed considering how samey the album can sound after several rotations.

On 5/5/2022 at 12:46 PM, Ivan_brit said:

Another week without a 3rd single :rip: 

What are they doing?? 

At this point I see Deluxe until the end of the year or next year like I predict months ago 

i can see them dropping bois lie right before she tours with mgk for promo which would be smart 

On 5/5/2022 at 8:04 PM, Cutthroat said:

Played the entire album from start to finish and KMLTWIE has finally grown on me, so I now officially love the entire album. :clap3:

the real dark horse and thankfully she posted the song with her engagement announcement which was smart for exposure now make it a single!

We’re just under 4 weeks away from Let Go’s anniversary. I’d kill for her to re-record the entire album. Imagine Anything But Ordinary with her current vocals. I don’t think the world is ready. :WAP:

wheew Smile live is an experience. if it wasn't for the bratty verses & lyrics, she would've had another hit after WTH

4 minutes ago, Goofy said:

wheew Smile live is an experience. if it wasn't for the bratty verses & lyrics, she would've had another hit after WTH

It always bugged me how different the verses and chorus are. The chorus is one of her best and the verses are lazy as fuq! 

Edited by Cutthroat