• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ampersand13

• Ivan_brit

• KKKIMO92

I haven't even received the album i preordered from her site (with the t-shirt). I'm never getting it, right?

10 hours ago, Roger said:

Hey guys, what happened to the deluxe? I thought she was releasing extra tracks.

Honestly I think that we're better off just getting the second volume of this album like she intended with Burn Out, CalifornYeah with Mod Sun, Dancing With A Hurricane, Eternally, Hallelujah, Joker, Me Myself And I, Pity Party and Take My Breath and give us a proper collab with some popular features like Olivia Rodrigo or Yungblood

love sucks, kiss me like the world is ending need to be added to the set list

not her cutting songs on this short ass tour instead of adding them :dies:

3 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

not her cutting songs on this short ass tour instead of adding them :dies:

it doesn't make sense like at all. could it be because of the lyme or is she just lazy now lol

3 hours ago, ttsmu said:

She literally said F.U. to all the fans with this tour LOL.

LMAO

Love Sux is such a short album, why is she only doing 4 songs from it? :skull: How long is she on stage for? Most artists do a 2 hour show especially at this stage of their career.

3 hours ago, kyris89 said:

I haven't even received the album i preordered from her site (with the t-shirt). I'm never getting it, right?

Where do you live? Brazilian fans began receiving theirs last week or something

Doesn’t your order have a tracking number?

3 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

it doesn't make sense like at all. could it be because of the lyme or is she just lazy now lol

If Lyme was the issue she wouldn’t have booked as many dates :clown: especially in cities where she’s playing multiple shows

She’s just lazy and doesn’t care because our dumb asses keep attending her shows anyway.

I believe that if Head Above Water hadn’t tanked she wouldn’t have put this much effort into Love Sux and we would’ve gotten another faceless writing camp’d album.

WAS THERE LAST NIGHT IN QUEBEC  CITY IT WAS SO FUN AAAAAHHHHHH EVERYONE LOVED IT AND THE CROWD WAS GREAT!

10 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

I think this bish axed My Happy Ending but kept HTNGU, Smile and Losing Grip :rip:

She sang My Happy Ending yesterday

8 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

We were around 4K yesterday!

For imagine dragons they had the whole Arena, but for her they made the stage closer and closed some sections bc they knew she wouldn’t sell it out. They always do that with « local » acts except Céline Dion ?

Chile the dramatics in here… just go to the tour and ENJOY! my friends and i had a blast and local newspapers are praising the show (only "complain" is that it’s a bit short but that’s it!)

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Chile the dramatics in here… just go to the tour and ENJOY! my friends and i had a blast and local newspapers are praising the show (only "complain" is that it’s a bit short but that’s it!)

So happy you had a great time :jonny5:I want to see this living legend live so badly

9 minutes ago, OBEY said:

That's literally our complaint. Girl, you have seven albums worth of material and you're performing 15 songs? She literally had a longer set on the TTSMU tour when she had one album out. She's touring for an album she claimed was made to be played live and she's doing 4 songs from it on top of already only performing 15 total? I'm honestly glad I'm only gonna see her open for MGK because literally what am I going to miss? Smile, Losing Grip, HAW, and Flames?

BUT, nevertheless she is my fav and I'm glad you had a good time and if she was doing a solo US tour as much as I talk **** I'd be there

Edited by undermyskin

Just now, undermyskin said:

That's literally our complaint. Girl, you have seven albums worth of material and you're performing 15 songs? She literally had a longer set on the TTSMU tour when she had one album out. She's touring for an album she claimed was made to be played live and she's doing 4 songs from it on top of already only performing 15 total? I'm honestly glad I'm only gonna see her open for MGK because literally what am I going to miss? Smile, Losing Grip, HAW, and Flames?

Losing grip >>>>>>

ugh the arena loved it 

Just now, Ampersand13 said:

So happy you had a great time :jonny5:I want to see this living legend live so badly

Where do you live? Hopefully you get to see her one day!!!!

2 minutes ago, undermyskin said:

BUT, nevertheless she is my fav and I'm glad you had a good time and if she was doing a solo US tour as much as I talk **** I'd be there

HAHAHAHA but u know what? even if she’s a celeb / an artist i was thinking in my head that they’re still humans: some of us are more shy, some of us are more extravagant, etc. tbh i don’t think avril is the extravagant tripe i feel like she’s more the shy type??? anyway! y’all know her more than me i guess but that’s kind of my take! 

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Where do you live? Hopefully you get to see her one day!!!!

Stateside just outside of NYC so there is hope! Hope she does a US solo tour in the somewhat near future

why is she selling mod sun merch

59 minutes ago, OBEY said:

yeah that's exactly what we mostly complain about

14 minutes ago, Robburro said:

why is she selling mod sun merch

if anything I’m surprised she’s not selling it on her website as well

1 hour ago, OBEY said:

girl stfu