The Weeknd: After Hours til Dawn Tour

Devin

Ugh damm it , i think i need to go to 2 dates to experience this masterpiece 

So are we getting tomorrow the dates ?????

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• Devin

• Ivan_brit

• shark_heather

2 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Ugh damm it , i think i need to go to 2 dates to experience this masterpiece 

So are we getting tomorrow the dates ?????

Looks like it, Stade de France replied to all the users who replied The Weeknd to their now-deleted tweet. I wonder what was the original tweet. Has anybody caught it? @igotabigfatass

Apparently he's doing Rome (Olimpic Stadium) and Milan (San Siro Stadium)

I can't believe he is finally announcing it. 

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

Looks like it, Stade de France replied to all the users who replied The Weeknd to their now-deleted tweet. I wonder what was the original tweet. Has anybody caught it? @igotabigfatass

Well I saw both of their tweets - they basically said that there are 2 huge North American acts to be announced and that 1 of them will be unveiled this Monday.

2 hours ago, Lament said:

I know for a fact that it is him. Big French stores like FNAC have been contacted to get everything ready for next week!

Offtopic but do you have anything on Bey or Tay?

13 minutes ago, igotabigfatass said:

Well I saw both of their tweets - they basically said that there are 2 huge North American acts to be announced and that 1 of them will be unveiled this Monday.

Thank you! I'm so excited I can't get myself to do anything lol

11 minutes ago, igotabigfatass said:

Offtopic but do you have anything on Bey or Tay?

I want to know about Taylor as well. Hopefully her show won't be too close to Abel's, I want to attend both. 

4 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I feel like he will tour Europe in April-June and international dates in Asia, Oceania and Latin America near the end of 2023. I dont think there are much shows left inside of this tour either

Early rumours had him doing the South American leg in March, but I think he might have postponed them to September (possibly hinting at "The Idol" finally being released in Q1), backed by recent 'insider leaks' of him headlining The Town festival in São Paulo, Brazil (all while being predicted to hold solo shows as well).

There's been no info on Asia or Oceania yet. It's also worth noting the offical announcement highlighted Africa and the Middle East too, so I think the tour will be extended until early-mid 2024 to cover all regions. Should be intriguing to follow.

4 hours ago, igotabigfatass said:

Stade De France is announcing "huge North American artist" on Monday. They tweeted this on Friday and given Abel's tweet I cannot imagine it not being him. 

Madonna's tour is rumoured to be announced on Monday so it could be her too. 

Where are the tour dates? I will be pissed if he doesn't come to Norway, since he was supposed to come here on the original tour. 

5 hours ago, ariananext said:

Apparently he's doing Rome (Olimpic Stadium) and Milan (San Siro Stadium)

We won :jonny5: 

2 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

We won :jonny5: 

We really did :jonny6: what date are you picking? I'm doing Rome for sure as it's closer to my town but I'm thinking of doing both tbh :jonny6:

Just now, ariananext said:

We really did :jonny6: what date are you picking? I'm doing Rome for sure as it's closer to my town but I'm thinking of doing both tbh :jonny6:

Definitely Milan as it’s closer to where I live. Really anxious to not get tickets tbh :dancehall:

5 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Definitely Milan as it’s closer to where I live. Really anxious to not get tickets tbh :dancehall:

Do you think we will actually have a special pre-sale for those who had tickets to After Hours tour? Anyways I don't think it'll be THAT bad, especially if we get two dates. Harry Styles' tickets didn't sell out that quickly either (he's doing a 70-80k show) and he has a bigger fanbase here.

Edited by ariananext

26 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Do you think we will actually have a special pre-sale for those who had tickets to After Hours tour? Anyways I don't think it'll be THAT bad, especially if we get two dates. Harry Styles' tickets didn't sell out that quickly either (he's doing a 70-80k show) and he has a bigger fanbase here.

I hope not since I didn’t get tickets for the original AH tour :oh: anyway it’s true what you said about Harry, lets stay hopeful!

34 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

I hope not since I didn’t get tickets for the original AH tour :oh: anyway it’s true what you said about Harry, lets stay hopeful!

Yeah, I hope we're not getting our hopes up first and foremost lol 

Announcement tomorrow confirmed!!! I'm literally shaking :jonny6:

So the announcement is most likely Europe leg!!

When he will announce Latin America :noparty:

8 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Madonna's tour is rumoured to be announced on Monday so it could be her too. 

Excuse me? :cupid:

28 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

Excuse me? :cupid:

Ma'am keep up. Wait a few hours... 

She was designing the stage a few weeks ago on IG

Im Freaking Out!!!

MEXICO CITY show is happening!!!!!!!

:jonny5:  :jonny5:

WTF is a Spotify pre-sale?? I’ve never heard this before 

5 hours ago, Delusional said:

Do we think he’ll do cities other than London in the UK?

why would he only do UK :deadbanana4: Italy, Belgium and France have been confirmed for ages

33 minutes ago, ariananext said:

why would he only do UK :deadbanana4: Italy, Belgium and France have been confirmed for ages

I think you misunderstood my question, I was asking if there’s gonna be multiple Uk dates :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.