• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• Devin

• Ivan_brit

• shark_heather

1 hour ago, Devin said:

Not him suddenly teasing the next leg on IG.

:sleep:

31 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

:sleep:

Like I’m lowkey annoyed for fans abroad. He should be announcing the next leg rn so he can gain as much as people in. 

13 hours ago, Devin said:

Like I’m lowkey annoyed for fans abroad. He should be announcing the next leg rn so he can gain as much as people in. 

He is teasing for like MONTHS 

World tour announcement like 5 months ago 

Europe are you ready like 3 months ago 

Europe im coming like a month ago 

Ofc im going when he finally comes , but this is worse than Rihanna’s  "soon"

After Europe I need him to announce another US leg :jonny5: I want to watch him again

• 2 weeks later...

God I'm so annoyed, why are the european dates being delayed so much? In the past month I've seen so many international artists announcing dates for summer 2023 in Italy yet nothing from him despite teasing for months. Do y'all think something has gotten in the way?

I know artists usually drop international dates way more in advance than North American legs, but they'll be coming eventually. I hope he's recovering and taking care of himself. 

• 2 weeks later...

Total for 19/21 shows: $131,056,262 USD

Edited by Montreal

On 10/27/2022 at 3:30 PM, Montreal said:

Total for 19/21 shows: $131,056,262 USD

150 million North America leg is coming… Flop tour they said :gaycat5:

Why is he announcing random spaced out shows in the US? Does anybody know what's holding them back from announcing international dates? Literally everybody and their mother's announcing summer 2023 tours, yet we got that leaked spanish date months ago and then complete silence. 

On 10/30/2022 at 3:44 PM, ariananext said:

Why is he announcing random spaced out shows in the US? Does anybody know what's holding them back from announcing international dates? Literally everybody and their mother's announcing summer 2023 tours, yet we got that leaked spanish date months ago and then complete silence. 

These last two November dates are to make up for the LA concert that had to be cancelled because he lost his voice. I think the two-month gap was due to a combination of both the stadium being busy for other events (mostly sports-related, I imagine), and him wanting to focus on "The Idol" during this period (yes, it's still filming :dancehall3:)

As for the international dates, there is heavy speculation he should be announcing South America next, as there have been several leaks of Brazilian dates around March 2023. It's also worth noting Coldplay was meant to play six dates in São Paulo on October, but vocalist Chris Martin fell ill, so they had to be postponed. However, when the rescheduled dates were announced for March, they switched to another stadium, which could hint that another high-profile superstar already booked dates for the initial stadium. ?

Europe seems to be under a tricky situation right now. I imagine Abel wanted to ensure the risk of pursuing an all-stadium tour would work before booking elsewhere, but it's most likely that in the meantime, other A-listers took the summer 2023 slot for themselves. We recently learned that Taylor Swift is going to dominate North American stadiums during this period, so it wouldn't surprise me if either Beyoncé or Rihanna - both rumoured to embark on tours next summer, have decided to begin in Europe, which put The Weeknd at a disadvantage. So don't be surprised if he goes to Asia and/or the Middle East for summer 2023 instead, leaving Europe for later.

Of course, I'm just making theories here based on observations and rumours, but it should offeryou some clarification.

Edit: and Coldplay is also set to have a second round in Europe over the course of next summer.

Edited by Moonlight Nation

• 3 weeks later...

With the first leg finally coming to a close this weekend, there are some exciting news ahead...

Hope whoever's attending has a wonderful time. I don't expect much surprises, but I am curious if "Hurricane" will be removed/replaced from the setlist following Kanye's antisemitic and anti-BLM comments. While it seems Abel wrote his portions of the song, it's still implicitly giving him exposure. We also don't know Mike Dean's standing on this.

Abel seems to have taken the 'separate the art from the artist and focus on the music' approach when it comes to those with differing political views like Kanye (or someone like Lil Wayne who openly supported Trump back in 2020). But knowing how he's protested against racist actions in the past and how several of his close friends and collaborators (including "The Idol" 's Sam Levinson) are Jewish, this might be the final straw for his professional relationship with Kanye. The fact he didn't join any of the "DONDA" livestreams/concerts was already telling.

I hope to be proven right, but wouldn't be surprised if he performs it anyway.

I hope I see him in Ireland :duca:

Do y'all think the second leg is Europe/international? Why didn't he just say that instead of "second leg" :deadbanana4: are there any chances he's doing a second US/CA leg?

My wallet is ready! 

Come to Berlin . . . 

I wanna see him if he comes to Amsterdam for sure

34 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Do y'all think the second leg is Europe/international? Why didn't he just say that instead of "second leg" :deadbanana4: are there any chances he's doing a second US/CA leg?

Stade De France is announcing "huge North American artist" on Monday. They tweeted this on Friday and given Abel's tweet I cannot imagine it not being him. 

I feel like he will tour Europe in April-June and international dates in Asia, Oceania and Latin America near the end of 2023. I dont think there are much shows left inside of this tour either

2 minutes ago, igotabigfatass said:

Stade De France is announcing "huge North American artist" on Monday. They tweeted this on Friday and given Abel's tweet I cannot imagine it not being him. 

I know for a fact that it is him. Big French stores like FNAC have been contacted to get everything ready for next week!

40 minutes ago, igotabigfatass said:

37 minutes ago, Lament said:

I know for a fact that it is him. Big French stores like FNAC have been contacted to get everything ready for next week!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :jonny6:

As I had a lot of time to prepare for this moment, I analyzed his show for the first leg to choose the tickets I want to buy, and I still haven't. I want to be as close as possible and I wouldn't mind getting VIP tickets, but the stage/catwalk is so huge that I really can not understand what's the best place to aim for, as he's always moving around. 

If anyone can come through with their personal experience it would be amazing :jonny6:

Spoiler
  1. Alone Again - stage
  2. Gasoline - stage
  3. Sacrifice - stage
  4. How Do I Make You - catwalk 1
  5. Can't Feel My Face - catwalk 1 
  6. Take My Breath - catwalk 2
  7. Hurricane - stage
  8. The Hills - catwalk e stage 2
  9. Often - stage 2
  10. Crew Love - stage 2
  11. Starboy - stage 2 e catwalk 2
  12. Heartless - stage 2
  13. Low Life - stage 2
  14. Or Nah - catwalk 
  15. Kiss Land - stage 2
  16. Party Monster - stage 2
  17. Faith - stage
  18. After Hours - stage
  19. Out Of Time - stage 2
  20. I Feel It Coming - stage 2 e stage 3
  21. Die For You - stage 3
  22. Is There Someone Else? - stage 3
  23. I Was Never There - stage 3
  24. Wicked Games - stage 2
  25. Call Out My Name - stage 2
  26. The Morning - stage
  27. Save Your Tears - stage 
  28. Less Than Zero - stage 2
  29. Blinding Lights - stage 2 e stage 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.