• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starshine

• supertiffany

• Queen.

• Hephaestus

Dates for certain Pro Max's are slipping into mid-Oct within 15 minutes of preorders. It's a hit me thinks.

I caved in for the 15 Pro Max in Natural Titanium. I'll deal with the carpal tunnel. :clownny:

Edited by Starshine

Not the app being back on the "almost there" screen. A mess :rip: 

But the website works fine now :rip: 

Edited by BODERLINE

1 hour ago, LCTV said:

Ready for my 256gb Blue Pro 15 next Friday.:jonny:

Same. Kinda tilted AT&T isn't giving me $1000 for my 12 Pro, but I'm still saving $830 so I guess it's fine.

I had PTSD flashbacks of getting eras tickets ordering the 15 pro max in white :deadbanana4: Nothing was working despite sitting there refreshing the page. Managed to get one for delivery 27th - 2nd. Hopefully it comes sooner but I might see if I can snag one from my local Apple Store Friday and then cancel the order if it hasn’t shipped. 

I'm fuming, I could have got the iPhone 15 Pro Max for the same price I'm paying for my 14 Pro now :biblio:, I have until the 11th of October to decide as all I need to do is go up to my local O2 shop and use my Switch Up bolt on to exchange my iPhone 14 Pro for the iPhone 15 Pro Max

On 9/14/2023 at 11:49 AM, Asscatchem said:

in theory it's sleeker but in practice you'll have more people just judging you for not having a case so

yeah, it's not giving the slay some girlies think it is - it's giving you're either stupid or frivolous with your coins :grill:

• Haha 1

I will be fine with my iPhone 14 for now.

I don’t mind a gift tho 😂 iPhone 15 pro 

The 15 Pros are BARELY different from the 14 Pros. :rip: Gonna have to wait for the reviews to determine if I should stick to buying the 14 Pro Max (because of the Deep Purple variant) or the 15 Pro Max (latest is usually the better choice).

When should we expect to get the first set of reviews? 

43 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

How's iOS 17??

I just finished updating and was currently reading what features are via apple's site. So far, I noticed my AirPods connected faster than before, so that's nice. I like the slight changes to the music player too. Haven't really tested out anything else. 

how is apple music??

i loooooooove ios17 and especially on the ipad omgg my ipad looks so good and stage manager seems waaaay better

Pre-ordered iPhone 15 Blue 256 GB and it is coming on 23rd Sept :gaycat3:

It is so gonna make my iPhone 11 cry :'( 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Yves said:

The 15 Pros are BARELY different from the 14 Pros. :rip: Gonna have to wait for the reviews to determine if I should stick to buying the 14 Pro Max (because of the Deep Purple variant) or the 15 Pro Max (latest is usually the better choice).

When should we expect to get the first set of reviews? 

Depends if you find a convenient deal for the 14 Pros imo since I was thinking the same, for example in here the basic 14 Pro max 128 didn't have a significative discount in price on trustable sites and the 256 version still costs almost like the new 15 pro that has a 256 storage as well (since 128 has been deleted from pro line), at the end with the 15 pro you still have a better chip and supposed more longevity, imo buy the 14 pro only if you find a very good deal.

6 hours ago, BODERLINE said:

UPS saying my phone will be delivered today when it literally just landed in Alaska :rip: sure jan :rip: 

Sometimes shipping carriers screw up and deliver early so you could get lucky.  My phone and watch are still showing preparing for shipment. :coffee2:

Btw iOS 17 and WatchOS 10 have been great so far.  This has probably been the easiest and smoothest software update.

Edited by BeenTheShit

i preordered and should receive it friday. i'm so excited to upgrade from my 13 pro which has terrible battery right now it's at 79% max.

On 9/19/2023 at 2:53 PM, Leptine said:

Depends if you find a convenient deal for the 14 Pros imo since I was thinking the same, for example in here the basic 14 Pro max 128 didn't have a significative discount in price on trustable sites and the 256 version still costs almost like the new 15 pro that has a 256 storage as well (since 128 has been deleted from pro line), at the end with the 15 pro you still have a better chip and supposed more longevity, imo buy the 14 pro only if you find a very good deal.

Thanks for responding. Fortunately, I got a good deal. :heart2:

On 9/18/2023 at 11:51 AM, JonginBey said:

I just finished updating and was currently reading what features are via apple's site. So far, I noticed my AirPods connected faster than before, so that's nice. I like the slight changes to the music player too. Haven't really tested out anything else. 

I was just connecting my airpods last night and was like "wtf why did they connect in 0.5 seconds" :chick2: what a great update for this alone!

For people that have an iPhone and Apple Watch, what is the incentive for getting a HomePod? I thought I’d use it mainly for Siri requests and maybe for playing music. However, for the former, I have my watch on usually. And, for the latter, I already have an Apple TV so I could play music through my soundbar easily enough. I like the idea of having music playing on my phone and just tapping the HomePod to switch outputs. 

14 hours ago, LCTV said:

Getting mine between 8am and Noon according to FedEx :jonny5:

seems more like noon ugh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.