• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starshine

• supertiffany

• Queen.

• Hephaestus

wait they discontinued the 14 pro? :rip: 

My battery is failing so I was hoping they'd discount that one and I'd just upgrade to that. WELL :rip: 

EDIT: I hate them for making the base 15 colors so ugly :rip: 

Edited by BODERLINE

Why did they get rid of the PRODUCT Red colour for the iPhone 15? :biblionny:

2 hours ago, Starshine said:

I was debating between the Pro or Pro Max and initially was going to go for the Max, but 5x optical only being the difference… I don’t care that much or would need it for anything. I’ve already attended the Rennie tour. :rip: 

Baby for a stadium show you need a Samsung 30x zoom

16 minutes ago, Tiziano's Boy said:

Why did they get rid of the PRODUCT Red colour for the iPhone 15? :biblionny:

thats probably gonna be the spring refresh like how green was this year

4 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

thats probably gonna be the spring refresh like how green was this year

Yeah, cause it's always been a staple of the non-Pro iPhones and it'd suck for them to discontinue them completely.

Yeah, they're gonna make a lot of people mad with those muted iPhone 15 colors. Not sure what was the strategy :skull:

This might be their biggest flop, we'll see.

30 minutes ago, BODERLINE said:

My battery is failing so I was hoping they'd discount that one and I'd just upgrade to that. WELL :rip: 

Apple doesn't sell the previous iPhone after they introduce a new one. You can get the older models at other cellular stores tho. 

2 hours ago, BODERLINE said:

It's always like this with the pro models, but you can still buy-find the 14 Pro in other stores with a discount until is finished.

the new pro models remind me of brutalist architecture for some reason:deadbanana2:. pro iPhones look and feel like expensive pieces of jewellery but those new pro models are just not it…

I'm at the end of a 2-year device return plan from my carrier for my 13, so I was going to splurge and buy a 15 Pro, but they raised the prices in Canada AGAIN :rip:$1449 CAD for the base storage, non-Max Pro is ridiculous and well above the USD to CAD conversion rate. I might do it anyways, but now I'm really considering just paying the buyout price for my 13 and keeping it.

20 minutes ago, shelven said:

I'm at the end of a 2-year device return plan from my carrier for my 13, so I was going to splurge and buy a 15 Pro, but they raised the prices in Canada AGAIN :rip:$1449 CAD for the base storage, non-Max Pro is ridiculous and well above the USD to CAD conversion rate. I might do it anyways, but now I'm really considering just paying the buyout price for my 13 and keeping it.

It’s the same here in NZ there’s now like a $500 NZD difference in price between the pro max in the states and the one sold here :rip: 

ngl I'm really into the natural titanium color of the pro. The new taupe case for the 15 pro is also really nice and I think they'd look good together. My only fear would be not knowing what the color would look like in person. Will the subtle bronzey-gold color it appears online be accurate?

I also like the blue titanium a lot, but my current 12 mini is blue so I'd like a change.

Underwhelming line up, especially the Pro series :toofunny3:
The colors are UGLEE 

13 series (Pro) was truly their best line up, Sierra Blue color, ProMotion and Best battery life on an iPhone ever.
They will never top that huh..

9 hours ago, Starshine said:

Idk if I should choose natural titanium or white titanium. I am SICK of the blue, it’s their 3rd blue in the last 4 years. :deadbanana:

The blue is tried… midnight green (11 pro max) has been the best launch color Apple has ever come out with imo. They need ti bring green back. I’m personally choosing natural titanium for my 15 pro max 

I'm so glad i upgraded my X to a 14 Pro, 3 months ago on a sale :rip:

Or maybe i'm not, cuz 80% of the time i'm still using my very strong, but no battery life X :toofunny3:

I HATE the lack of 3D touch, why do i need to hard press the space bar to move my cursor now :biblio:

only the regular or non-pro will be having a deal

the 799USD will get you 

better battery

dynamic island

usb c

telephoto

compared to the same price last year.

if you are using a non-pro and want to upgrade go for it.

Just ordered the 14 Pro Max at a discount :rip: 15 Pro and Pro Max are so underwhelming and the pro colours are super boring as???

The way when you compare 14PM and 15PM side by side, you can only see actual differences on like 2 out of the 50 things shown. The discounted 14 Pro Max is 250USD cheaper than the 15 Pro Max at the same storage capacity. I couldn't justify paying that much just for the 5x zoom omg, there's not even a better battery.

Would've gotten the pink 15 Plus if it had ProMotion but Apple is FAT and UGLY and GREEDY.

Edited by TaylorFantasy

5 hours ago, BODERLINE said:

ngl I'm really into the natural titanium color of the pro. The new taupe case for the 15 pro is also really nice and I think they'd look good together. My only fear would be not knowing what the color would look like in person. Will the subtle bronzey-gold color it appears online be accurate?

I also like the blue titanium a lot, but my current 12 mini is blue so I'd like a change.

It's more greyish than gold-bronzey.

Looking forward to replacing my 13 Pro for the larger 15 Pro Max model in Natural Titanium. 

I usually go white but with the brushed edges it looks kinda cheap now. Also hoping I made the right choice going up to the Max. I’m hoping the lighter weight and slightly curved frame will help.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.