Agatha All Along (2024)

Blood Magic

3 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Yes!!! 

Imagine if he really isn't playing Billy. :rip: If he is, I predict he'll reveal his identity at the end of the Witches' road and ask for our motherrrrr's return. It would be so gaggy:wanda:
Or maybe he's actually her son Nicholas Scratch but that would mean we probably won't see Wanda:chick3:

• Like 1

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• Lovett

• Mystic Warrior

This is looking Great. :jonny6: Marvel has been on a Roll this year. A MCU Show for the girls & Gays. I hope it turns out to be a hit

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

First clip

• Like 1

Buffy inspired :jonny6:

• Like 4

Real TV is back!

New Clip released, 2 episode premiere of the next MCU series, this time next week!

The visual are amazing :wanda:

also the Darkhold is shown, and Scarlet Witch Movie is in development. Everything is lining up

Scored two tickets to see the 2-episode premiere in theaters on the 17th. So excited for this!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

The visual are amazing :wanda:

also the Darkhold is shown, and Scarlet Witch Movie is in development. Everything is lining up

The way Marvel is making sure everything goes according to plan so my avi comes to fruition, my power :wanda:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

I am so unbelievably perched for this :wanda:Haven’t been this excited about a Marvel show since… well… WandaVision 

• Like 2

The Budget, The Cinema!! :wanda:

Embargo lifts today, so expect a lot of reviews of the first 2 episodes to start popping up on YouTube in a hour or so

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.