Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• Lovett

• Mystic Warrior

3 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Fm2yV7wWIAA12Jr?format=jpg&name=900x900

I hope they're not changing titles again. :doc:

I don’t think they’re changing the title, it’s probably more a production title while on set or a theory is Wanda trapped Agatha in a sitcom of her own reason for the title 

SET PHOTO’s of Agnes and Wiccan filming in a mall in “westview”

it’s happening yall :jonny: 

Edited by Pink Ranger

Fegie said he is focusing more on quality and with this stellar cast, I feel this has the most potential to return to Wandavision form!  I already know the acting is gonna be immaculate, I just hope the story and character writing is on point. And if the rumors are true then this should be amazing

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

First look at The Witches Road as well. 

They should have stuck with the coven of chaos name :monkey: also, I can’t believe we have to wait a year for this :wave:

For this one I’m staying away from rumors. I want to experience this like Wandavision and have no clue what going to happen! :jonny6: 
But I already Know Kathryn & Aubrey are gonna give some of the Campiest and Sarcastic Performances in MCU history! Especially if they just let Aubrey Plaza do her thing and don’t hold back. 

• 3 weeks later...

:rip: The way they’re just going through the whole alphabet for alliterations

- - -

Darkhold is too specific/niche for the average viewer so I get why they changed it

• Haha 1

They’re so annoying. Hopefully there is another title change. 

Coven of Chaos > House of Harkness > Darkhold Diaries >>>> the pits of hell >>>> All Along

The name changes lmao I didn't realise there had been so many lmao. Agatha All Along does tie in with Wandavisions most popular meme sooo it's not bad. God this reminds me how PERFECT the Wandavision roll-out was. The first couple episodes were so "wtf...???" and how it all started to make sense one episode at a time. CHEF'S KISS! So good.

• Like 2

Not them changing the title YET AGAIN :toofunny2:

And I agree with y'all: that's the worst one yet!

I’m perched but Agatha Coven of Chaos >>>>>>> Agatha All Along although for continuity purposes, the latter works better as a title 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.