Agatha All Along (2024)

Blood Magic

Manifesting that Mephisto is actually the villain and Agatha has to team up with Wanda in the end to defeat him and Aubrey Plaza's character is actually Shadow King from the Legion show :giraffe:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• Lovett

• Mystic Warrior

Just finished the first two episodes. 

It's great! A shocking amount of nudity for Disney and the subject material/dialogue has become more explicit, so it's nice to see Marvel catering toward a more mature audience. It will be a bitchy, spook-filled romp that's perfect for the season. Can't wait for next week's episode! 

• Like 5

I'm try to keep my Fangirling under control and not spam the thread to death:wanda: but here we Go…

It's time :jonny5:!

• Like 1

Oh my God:jonny6: 

Marvel Did it again!!

• Like 1

Spoiler

I love that Kathryn is giving Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality in the first episode. 

• Like 6

First 2 episodes were strong. Love the mixture between comedy and drama and Kathryn Hahn is such an amazing actress. Joe Locke & Aubrey Plaza served as well :clap3: 

• Like 2

Oh this is fantastic. Two amazing first episodes. So excited for the rest!

• Like 2

-Aubrey Plaza is so fine. I'm gonna go insane :jonny5:

-Ms. Hart is my favorite! 🤣 the comedic timing is Perfect. 

Spoiler

-I actually like Teen/Joe Locke's character. He is funny and cool that they added a layer of him being a fan of witches. I was worried he was just gonna play that anxious acting style the whole time like from the trailers.

-the Budget and filming in general is amazing! Especially the first episode, where it's shot so cinematic. And the ending credits is probably the most creative and cool credits I've seen.

-they name drop Wanda multiple times and kinda make a inside joke about the MCU being cowards for not using her more in the past 3 years. Lol

so far those 2 episodes were very strong and I'm hyped for how they go foward next week and beyond. This suburbia witch side of the MCU is some of the most creative stuff marvel has done.

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 3

This was a really great start. I love the pacing. They're wasting no time with the plot. 

Teen

Spoiler

When Agatha asked Teen where he was from, why do you think his voice went inaudible to her? Is it a hidden spell due to the Wanda connection? And the same when he said his name. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Teen

Hide contents

When Agatha asked Teen where he was from, why do you think his voice went inaudible to her? Is it a hidden spell due to the Wanda connection? And the same when he said his name. 

Spoiler

I'm willing to bet that it's some sort of residual spell to keep everyone… or maybe just Agatha (unclear) from "remembering" Wanda's children. It did seem like the 'Teen' didn't get to finish the spell that freed Agatha from Wanda's spell so… maybe one last bit that she wasn't completely freed from?

I loved the first two episodes!!! I'm so happy that the show has started off every bit as good as I'd hoped. It's campy, spooky, and it's moving at a good pace. Shame it's only 6 episodes. 

Edited by loveisdead9582
  • Like 4

On 9/17/2024 at 3:19 PM, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

Manifesting that Mephisto is actually the villain and Agatha has to team up with Wanda in the end to defeat him and Aubrey Plaza's character is actually Shadow King from the Legion show :giraffe:

Could You Imagine, Legion being brought to the MCU!!!!!! Reality would collapse. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Phaunzie said:

Could You Imagine, Legion being brought to the MCU!!!!!! Reality would collapse. 

If it means that we see more Aubrey then I'm totally in. 

:jonny4: Ms Locke neutralized the accent 

Spoiler

Lmao what kind of spoilers could I give? I don't read the comics, just consume everything Disney throws at me 💀 

the sapphic tension in the first episode, Ms harkness the lesbian that you are 

Edited by Zeferino

:jonny4: Ms Locke neutralized the accent 

Spoiler

Lmao what kind of spoilers could I give  don't read the comics. Just consume everything Disney throws at me 💀 

the sapphic tension in the first episode, Ms harkness the lesbian that you are 

2 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:
  Hide contents

I'm willing to bet that it's some sort of residual spell to keep everyone… or maybe just Agatha (unclear) from "remembering" Wanda's children. It did seem like the 'Teen' didn't get to finish the spell that freed Agatha from Wanda's spell so… maybe one last bit that she wasn't completely freed from?

I loved the first two episodes!!! I'm so happy that the show has started off every bit as good as I'd hoped. It's campy, spooky, and it's moving at a good pace. Shame it's only 6 episodes. 

It's 9 episodes 

• Thanks 1

I knew I would regret watching it now... I need the next episode!!!!!!!!!!! :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

Spoiler

If Teen truly is Billy. I wonder if he's up to something far more nefarious with Agatha. Maybe trying to get his get back for what happened to Wanda.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.