She-Hulk: Attorney at Law | Season 1 Now Streaming

Blood Magic

still have to catch up on episode 2 nnn, just haven't been interested enough to watch it. guess I'll do 2 and 3 together tomorrow.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• Lovett

• KFC

• ATRL Moderator

Can’t wait to check it out! 

So so so good 

kind of snooze but i willl watch

So I’m guessing Shang Chi supposed to be taking place at the same time as this?? And I’m glad the celestial appearing was finally addressed ?

Confirmed in the new episode???

from Target Employee to Sorcerer  Supreme 

?oh the Incel Men Crybabies are gonna be so trigger by this episode. I wasn’t expecting Marvel to go there and call them out:bibliahh:

the way it’s literally a reflection of the real worlds reaction to Marvel Women in phase 4. 

:WAP:The Post credit scene that will break the internet:bibliahh:

I wonder how the world is gonna react once this trends today??the viewership is gonna skyrocket. It’s only been out for an hour and it’s already going viral??this got 150K views in under a hour. 

Spoiler
As far as the episode, I found it more entertaining then the previous. We actually have a little more time with Jennifer working on case, her Handsome Lawyer & Bestie get decent screen time, and the 4th wall breaking was better utilized here. The script and actual plot wasn’t as engaging tho. The douchebag lawyer plot was poorly written and even the abomination plot felt under-written. Wong delivered as expected tho. The Asgardian thugs were kinda random, and make me fear that the final villain is gonna be revealed later in the series and not be developed. A trend with the Disney plus shows. Overall this was entertaining and I love Jennifer. She-hulk fits into the MCU perfectly. I just hope the writing and actual courtroom drama picks up 
Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Loved the themes of this episodes, I’m sure the incels on Reddit and 4chan are seething right now :dies:

I laughed way more for this episode than the last two combined. If the series follows this path, it’ll be a hit.

Megan’s cameo was hilarious, so random yet so entertaining. More of this, Marvel!

Edited by Hephaestus

I really enjoyed this episode, I love how goofy it is but I can't STAND how it is yet another series that references and teases the off screen villain until the last episodes 

I’m loving this show so much. I need She-Hulk to pop up everywhere from here on out. :jonny5:

Meg's cameo was hilarious!

The bit about incel crybabies was genius, I'm so glad Marvel went there.

She-Hulk's animation on this episode was very iffy though, I hope it doesn't become an ongoing problem from here.

I’ve seen hundreds of tweets under the viral She-hulk twerk saying they will tune into She-hulk weekly ?? I guess Marvel is Reaching new demographics with this. Main Pop Girl Confirmed!

I seriously hope they keep up the comedy, it’s working better each episode 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Great episode.  Megan's cameo scenes were cute. 

The shape shifter was a funny troll. :lmao: 

She Hulk's action scenes were once again amazing.  :clap3:

I’ll never take the incel reddit men serious. Let’s not forget that they literally reviewed bomb the show with 1 stars weeks before the first episode was even available to screeners ? it’s literally forced hate and mysoginy at this point. This episode was way more entertaining and fun then last week. 

This show is so cute and funny djjfjf

I love how it gets THOSE mad mad 

Kevin Fiege publicly States that She-Hulk will crossover into the films! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.