She-Hulk: Attorney at Law | Season 1 Now Streaming

Blood Magic

This looks like it can be fun but I kinda agree with the cgi, especially on her.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• Lovett

• KFC

The CGI :rip:

Marvel keeps giving the least but we still buy it.

23 hours ago, Life Savers said:

The CGI :rip:

Marvel keeps giving the least but we still buy it.

Truly the mcdonalds of cinema :rip:

• 5 weeks later...
Spoiler

RPK news just revealed that Krysten Ritter will reprise her role as Jessica Jones. Some scoopers are saying Disney didn’t tone her down! Just the explicit language. She-Hulk will be more “mature” then MoonKnight according to screeners. Hulk, Wong, Jessica Jones and Daredevil and new characters all in one Season. This will be a Full on Comedy. 

By reports of She-Hulk being more mature then any Disney+ show yet, they might not mean as violent. But meaning covering mature content. Law & Order style, with mature topics and themes about the lawsuits she will be taking on. The comedy will probably make it more lighthearted the what’s described tho. More will be revealed at San Deigo Comic-Con. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

• 4 weeks later...

not people in the comments thinking Marvel is gonna make Hulk a mutant? Stan’s need to chill. it’s probably true that world war hulk announcement is true tho. Who knows 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

This looks so fun. Especially her defending all the new heroes & Mutants popping up. 

13 minutes ago, Stan.killah said:

Who was that at the end?? :lakitu:

Daredevil

looks fun, and we know maslany can totally nail drama and comedy from her emmy winning roles.

we believe in you, jessica gao!

1 hour ago, Stan.killah said:

Who was that at the end?? :lakitu:

I thought it was Deadpool for a second :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

CGI looked good in the new trailer :clap3:

My first though too. Poor VFX artists who had to work overtime to fix stuff after the complaints of the first trailer :chick3:

This looks good, now I'm actually interested. Too bad every episode is around 30 minutes (which means around 20 without credits).

When I tell you I screamed when Daredevil showed up at the end! :jonny5:

k0iAS1Y.gif

Edited by Hephaestus

2 hours ago, Iceland said:

I thought it was Deadpool for a second :deadbanana2:

That would have been massive :soda:

Hopefully it will be very John Byrne-ish. Her breaking the 4th wall was always fun.

she-hulk_byrne.jpg

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

My first though too. Poor VFX artists who had to work overtime to fix stuff after the complaints of the first trailer :chick3:

This looks good, now I'm actually interested. Too bad every episode is around 30 minutes (which means around 20 without credits).

When I tell you I screamed when Daredevil showed up at the end! :jonny5:

k0iAS1Y.gif

Same! the fact that they showed DD and Wong in the trailer makes me think there are a lot of fun surprises!

k0iAS1Y.gif

This looks so camp which is what She-Hulk is supposed to be like. Prayer circle for Jessica Jones to pop up too. 

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

Same! the fact that they showed DD and Wong in the trailer makes me think there are a lot of fun surprises!

k0iAS1Y.gif

I know right? If that's what they're willing to show in a trailer, I'm pretty sure something or someone even juicier will happen or show up in the series. After Ms. Marvel's finale and this trailer, I'm so hyped for She-Hulk. It's giving camp :duca:

This looks like a lot of fun and I’m so happy for Tatiana Maslany. She was incredible in Orphan Black and I’m happy she’s now going to be introduced to the MCU fans.

I also totally fangirled at the Daredevil cameo! ?

This looks bad and I usually eat up all things Marvel :rip: 

This actually looks more interesting and fun than most of Marvel latest material.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.