Dune: Part 2 | Starring Timothée C., Zendaya, Austin Butler| 95% RT | Now Playing!

James_Dean

I'll be in London for the premiere weekend and bought tickets for BFI IMAX... the only IMAX in Europe with a 70mm release :jonny5: i'm about to **** the 3rd row middle I fear 

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BNF91

• James_Dean

• illia

• mystery

Top Posters In This Topic

Anya Taylor Joy is at the premiere too and she has a certain role :coffee2:

The way Mugler archives are goldmine of fashion, going viral every time someone wears them (Cardi, Kim, Zendaya), but their modern collections are all flops :rip:

Edited by Raptus

These reactions are insane. Even those who weren't so hot on Part 1 seem completely enthralled with Part 2.

Hell yeah. 

I have chills listening to the new songs released from the dune 2 soundtrack and now reading the reviews on twitter.

I'm so excited

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

I have chills listening to the new songs released from the dune 2 soundtrack and now reading the reviews on twitter.

I'm so excited

The first track is pure bliss. Riffing off the Atreides theme so beautifully. 

2nd track feels a bit like action scene filler to me but I have no doubt Hans will outdo himself as a whole. 

1 hour ago, Gui Blackout said:

Denis Villeneuve the director that you are :jonny4:

And the cast

Timothee Chalamet PLEASE just let me put my tongue on the sole of your left foot, please just a tiny lick PLEASE

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

holy hell y'all. a time of quiet between the storms is insanely good. hans zimmer is so back!

i need these two weeks to pass quicker

• Like 1

YES DUNE, YES ACCLAIM :WAP:

Grace is stanning DOWN

I'm expecting a serious boost in presales. Dare I say maybe $100M debut isn't off the table anymore?

Minneapolis comp shot up to $16M Thursday previews today :deadbanana4:

Edited by BNF91

The MASSIVE acclaim from everywhere is gagging me :jonny5: I'm so excited

On 2/15/2024 at 10:34 PM, BNF91 said:

Grace is stanning DOWN

I'm expecting a serious boost in presales. Dare I say maybe $100M debut isn't off the table anymore?

Minneapolis comp shot up to $16M Thursday previews today :deadbanana4:

Omfg the level of stanning here from Gracey

:jonny5:

• Like 1

Thursday preview average continues to rise, now at $12M. Plus another $2M from the early access (Feb 25th) shows. 

If it didn't go up anymore than that, I would still be happy. But reviews next week should continue to build buzz and hype. This might actually be blowing up. :jonny5:

South Korea: Presales for Dune: Part 2 15 days until release are 11 times bigger than Dune Part 1 at the same point in time :omg:

Edited by BNF91
  • Thanks 1

I am watching it in Dolby on Friday afternoon on the 1st. 

The seats were sparse, so I'm glad I snatched some up before the reviews came out.

So excited.  The music/battles are going to be incredible.

More reactions coming through as North American critics get their chances to see the film. Nothing short of insane, spectacular. We are not ready y'all. 

• Like 1

Reviews have begun to rollout and Dune: Part Two is flying high, very high. It is already certified fresh on RT.

97% after 86 reviews, 8.70 avg rating :omg:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.