• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kummercell

• KFC

• TomTom

• Drowned8World

I just finished watching the first season the other day. It was… okay. The magic was fairly well done. Rosamund and Daniel were excellent, but the younger actors were just okay. The finale was pretty anticlimactic. All the best scenes were in eps 4-6, at the White Tower. 

Lan and Nynaeve’s little romance was absolutely horrific, giving CW calibre lines.

And Mat disappearing before going to Fal Dara was a mess. I know that was an issue with the actor, but… :toofunny3:

I hope they tight things up in season 2 cause i think theres a great story and potential here.

That scene with Siuan and Moiraine in the bedroom lives in my mind rent free. "In this life or the next" :jonny4:

11 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

I hope they tight things up in season 2 cause i think theres a great story and potential here.

That scene with Siuan and Moiraine in the bedroom lives in my mind rent free. "In this life or the next" :jonny4:

"On your knees" :jonny5:

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, AxelFox said:

So when is season 2 coming out? 

Early next year probably. 

First BTS from S2

13 hours ago, AxelFox said:

So when is season 2 coming out? 

I cannot wait - first season got me hooked! 

Edited by Serendipity

1 hour ago, Drowned8World said:

Early next year probably. 

First BTS from S2

I would say NOOO, but I hope they take their time with the CGI:jonny5:

• 1 month later...

i'm watching S1 again and i'm liking it more than i did the first one. Also, i noticed that it has notes when some character mentions names, cities, events or concepts. It helps to clarify things.

i'm still amazed by the animated shorts for each episode. They are so well done and there are 2 more coming soon :jonny:

the breaking of the world is still the best one for me. It should have been the intro for Episode 1

24 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

I'm so excited for season 2 :jonny4:

Finished reading book 2 last week and it was so good

what did you think of S1? i didn't read the books but i read a lot of people complaining about it not being 100% truthful to the source material which is weird because, at least the beginning, was very close to what youtubers fans of WoT said the story was about.

Edited by Drowned8World

22 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

what did you think of S1? i didn't read the books but i read a lot of people complaining about it not being 100% truthful to the source material which is weird because, at least the beginning, was very close to what youtubers fans of WoT said the story was about.

It definitely isn't 100% loyal to the source material but Season 1 has all the major plots and most important moments from the first book. The first half is exactly the same, some things were changed for the second half but I understand why they did

• 4 weeks later...

I really hope they dont pull anything like the last episode of season1, that really killed the stakes of the first battle. Hopefully without covid this season will be great

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The first season was not very good, but that was an excellent trailer.  Control worked so well as the backtrack.  I might give this another chance.

• 4 weeks later...

I can’t wait. I love this show.

1 hour ago, Lovett said:

F3qizHiWAAA3iMU?format=jpg&name=large F3qjLEvX0AAlxSI?format=jpg&name=large F3qjLErXUAAJN_4?format=jpg&name=large F3qjLEpWYAArn3r?format=jpg&name=large

F3qjLEqWYAAhkqq?format=jpg&name=large F3qjPIIXwAArn5X?format=jpg&name=large F3qjPK8WgAANfUH?format=jpg&name=large

It's been so long since I saw the show but I don't recognise half of these characters. Are they new?

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.