Final Fantasy 16 | Out now on PS5 | 88 Metacritic

Kisuke

Oh wow the positive reception :clap3:

I hope this does well because FF15 hate was LOUD so if this flops... :deadbanana4:

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiatus

• Fevesy

• FailSafe

• Kristie Kuwa

2 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Honestly, that was one of the best openings to a video game ever. I kinda regret playing the demo now since it was such a slay that I am craving more and want to know what happens next. :clap3:

Same. A LOT happened. Good thing it’s coming in only 10 days. :jonny5:

Whew. That was pretty good. :jonny:Playing through it a second time to try to put the story pieces together. There’s a lot going on. The combat is really fun too. Cool to see the series go all the way in on action instead of just flirting with it. 

4 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Oh wow the positive reception :clap3:

I hope this does well because FF15 hate was LOUD so if this flops... :deadbanana4:

I hated FF15 and can’t wait for this 

I can see some potential issues but it could just be the demo so I’ll wait lol 

I'm shook. I can clearly see they had a vision for this based on the demo, unlike the messy FF15 which wasn't even supposed to be FF15 and you can clearly see they were lucky they could salvage it :rip:

This is my favorite demo in a game ever

I am so upset this is a PS5 exclusive :'( I have a series x but i might have to get a PS5 as well if this is going to be the trend moving forward :beatfreak:

I did a second playthrough of the demo and the Eikonic Challenge :gaycat4: The battle system was a little hectic in the challenge but once I got the hang of it it really elevated the experience. You just have to be mindful of the cooldowns and swapping between abilities.

i’m glad this is getting rave reviews, im officially excited 

i was gonna pay this & just wait for FF7 PT 2, but i’m sold! 

3 hours ago, LustSpell said:

This is my favorite demo in a game ever

I didn’t want to say this cause I don’t usually play demos but are they typically this good :rip:

I'm sooooooo excited for this, it needs to hurry up and release. Also, I never understood the hate for FF15... I actually liked it.

That boss battle GAGGED me visually and dramatically. :jonny5: I almost screamed while fighting

1 hour ago, Bad Decisions said:

I did a second playthrough of the demo and the Eikonic Challenge :gaycat4: The battle system was a little hectic in the challenge but once I got the hang of it it really elevated the experience. You just have to be mindful of the cooldowns and swapping between abilities.

Nevermind

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

Everything was gagging me. The tone, the visuals, the characters. The scale is out of this world! Bet we've seen barely anything yet. 

I didn't bother with the Eikonic challenge as I want to experience everything else chronologically. The prologue demo was enough. Day 1. 

• Like 1

I wish I could play this, big fan of FF as a whole so I'm glad to see the nice reception

OST from the demo:

Spoiler

Soken 2024 Grammy Award for Best Score Soundtrack for Video Games and Other Interactive Media winner :clap3:

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I didn’t want to say this cause I don’t usually play demos but are they typically this good :rip:

Usually no :rip:  You get a cocktease of a level, half the time some unpolished mess that means nothing or is throwaway, and it looks bad. This exceeded all expectations :rip: 

Rave reviews!?  

Oh wow, I am super excited to pick this up after I finish TOTK.

The Active Time Lore is so cool. I was literally stopping and starting every five minutes just to see if something new would pop up to learn about. :jonny: Just did my second play through with that.

Also 

Spoiler

**** Anabella. She is some trash. 

Just downloaded the demo and will be playing later today. Heard great things so far.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.