Heartstopper | Season 3 releasing October 3rd

Gossip_Boy

This was beautiful.

The actor that plays Nick is gorgeous, his chest is perfect for an 18 year old. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• Bloo

• Lovett

• Gui Blackout

I was trying to put my finger on who the actor who plays Nick reminds me of and its Joshua Bassett I-

The show is cute, on episode 2. 

I didn't realize the episodes were like 30 mins long each...

Also on episode 3...

Spoiler

Ms. Rina Sawayama in the background music!!

I wish I had a guy who would hug me the way Nick hugs Charlie :cries: such a beautiful moment when he does that. 

Once again I am feeling things after watching this show like I did for Love, Simon/Victor. It just reminded me of how I was kinda robbed of that experience of being my authentic self and being able to find young love in high school. I’m literally crying right now because I can’t help but think how my life could’ve turned out for the better if I had those experiences minus the bullying part. 

I'm sorry but this is what Love Víctor should have been from the begginning (still love you Love Simon!), like I can't process how EVERYTHING here felt organic, fresh and entertaining:jonny6::heart2:  the cast did an amazing job:1stplace: and I'm really happy that finally we got

Spoiler

a bisexual guy

in a show, something that I had been asking probably for 4 years since I realized that I was also 

Spoiler

bi

lmao. I loved every single episode, I better get those 4 books now!

14 hours ago, Fitzswiftie said:

Nick watching 

Hide contents

Courtney Jai’s coming out video took me out. Realising your sexuality with YouTube’s coming out vids. Clearly they’ve got some queer people in the writers room.

Right and Nick watching 

Spoiler

pirates of the Caribbean and the way the camera switched from Keira knightly to Orlando bloom and vice versa was cool 

Overall it’s not a masterpiece, just really nice and warm, kind of a serotonin boost for queer people which is amazing 

Edited by omorfo

3 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Are the actors that play Charlie and Nick queer in real life? 

Not sure about the actor that plays Nick, but the actor that plays Charlie is (and is dating the actor that played Ben Hope IRL).

4 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Once again I am feeling things after watching this show like I did for Love, Simon/Victor. It just reminded me of how I was kinda robbed of that experience of being my authentic self and being able to find young love in high school. I’m literally crying right now because I can’t help but think how my life could’ve turned out for the better if I had those experiences minus the bullying part. 

But then I also realized in any age, future or past, bullying is here to stay...

anyone else OBSESSED with the song from the teaser? SOTY material

ep 3 :WAP: I love all 

Spoiler

the kiss of the dancing girls, the kiss of nick and charlie, the self-discovery. everything

Edited by Nebur

ep 4 Nick honey....  :huh:

Spoiler

you're doing the same thing Hope did to Charlie

9.1 on IMDB :deadbanana:let me give it a try

ep 5 this series is so refreshingly , soft smart but light at the same time :heart:

ep 6 king Tao it comes naturally to him to drag those idiot players:fan: TALENT

1 minute ago, Nebur said:

ep 6 king Tao it comes naturally to him to drag those idiot players:fan: TALENT

His drags have me screaming. How is this straight boy serving THAT :ahh: 

32 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

9.1 on IMDB :deadbanana:let me give it a try

I don’t know what it is, but the Brits are just so darn good at coming of age dramas on sexuality :jonny: 

I hear Olivia Colman is in this? And it's an LGBT story? lemme watch chile :party:

I’ve decided I need to watch the whole thing again it just made me feel so good inside :smitten: 

7 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

I feel this so hard, but also it’s amazing that we have content like this now that gets to at least fulfill the fantasy in a way. I’m so happy for young queer kids today and the content they get to see themselves in. I think especially this show would be amazing to show to very young kids. 

this show has a trans character of color, a gay guy, a bisexual guy, lesbians… without feeling shoehorned in. that’s quite the achievement to me. 

I just finished episode 7 and :clap3: the best episode so far without waste and many highlights

Spoiler

from the movie scene, to the ex with charlie, and nick fighting, the one with queen olivia in the car with nick confirmed that she has something with charlie, and the tao fight with that idiot player

:clap3:

I used to read webcomic, is the series following it completely or are there some changes? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.