• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• Bloo

• Lovett

• Gui Blackout

Nawt PROM. Time to live my dreams vicariously through this show again. 

db3157c21a6c74383df398b8b82d83de87c31fe7

1 minute ago, Magickarp said:

Nawt PROM. Time to live my dreams vicariously through this show again. 

GcTp.gif

same, sis. i loved this.

Where is will Gao? He's missing from the teaser... Did they give him a new look and want to make that a reveal?

• ATRL Moderator

Damn, was really expecting June at the latest :weeps: but I know it’ll be worth the wait! August can’t come fast enough :wanda:

August can't come fast enough

:WAP:

Wait, so now that Alice announced there is gonna be a 6th book that means S2 is gonna cover books 3 AND 4, and S3 is books 5&6 ?

:gaycat3:

August? A bit longer of a wait then I thought but I guess they are trying to cater to the younger UK audience and summer holidays don’t usually start till near the end of July over here.

Loved how the didn’t give much away in the little behind the scenes! Also Prom??? Not ready for that emotional torture :dies: 

August is so far away but perched :weeps: 

• ATRL Moderator

AUGUST???? :deadbanana4: That’s so late. The soundtrack better slap if they’re taking this long. I’m not ready for a prom storyline though. :jonnycat:

I don't mind August, how long have we been waiting already? i haven't kept track, time will fly by

933241115_ViolaAvi-Full.gif.de0b8fdc68d8

13 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

Where is will Gao? He's missing from the teaser... Did they give him a new look and want to make that a reveal?

I guess, but it’s funny that they’re trying to keep the cat in the bag when there are pictures of him all over Paris with his new hair.

Kind of annoyed that they’re missing the CAF Emmy deadline. It’s going to suck if Joe knocks his meatier material out of the park only for the release date to **** him over.

I am alright with waiting till August, since other BL shows that I am eagerly anticipating will probably premiere in December. :chick3:

Ready for Kit's buff era!

7 hours ago, Smarticle said:

I don't mind August, how long have we been waiting already? i haven't kept track, time will fly by

933241115_ViolaAvi-Full.gif.de0b8fdc68d8

a year lmao

1 hour ago, Oscar Isaac said:

I guess, but it’s funny that they’re trying to keep the cat in the bag when there are pictures of him all over Paris with his new hair.

Tbf barely anyone who watches the show will have seen those. I am a huge fan of the show and haven't seen them. So it'll be a surprise for the vast majority.

I just don’t know how they are going to fit so much stuff into eight 30min episodes. I’m surprised Alice didn’t try to negotiate for like 10 minimum 

I just rewatched S1... I don't really ever rewatch shows unless they're really special to me.

The effect this show has on you... Makes me wish I was young again and made better choices and could've experienced something like this. This is such amazing and positive representation... It's sweet and tender and beautiful.

Though, I will say, despite my wishing I could go back sometimes... I may finally be, in my 20s, experiencing this for the first time and it's wonderful. May have been worth the wait. :heart:

Can't wait for season 2. I wish they would've done June... But oh well... Hopefully it's just as great as season 1 :heart2:

5 hours ago, Augmented said:

I just don’t know how they are going to fit so much stuff into eight 30min episodes. I’m surprised Alice didn’t try to negotiate for like 10 minimum 

Did they confirm it's 8 again? I was really hoping they would stretch it to 10, or make the eps +40m

So excited for this! I think S2 will be even bigger than S1 because of the hype and anticipation. I'm perched :duca: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.