• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• Bloo

• Lovett

• Gui Blackout

I haven't had a chance to watch this yet cause i've been so busy but i'm so delighted to see it succeed. I read it a while back and found it so lovely and was really rooting for it to do well. 

ah this was so good, finished it last night

every gay I know is talking about this, it's on twitter and all over my tiktok lmao

I'm addicted to the Orla Gartland song they used, it's so good 

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, mellenthin said:

:ahh: The relatability tho. I was like "lmfao you can't send that :deadbanana4: ", "yes that's perfect, send that!!"

I was doing this the entire show. :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Prince George said:

he's so lucky getting to work with queen Olivia :jonny:

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, Prince George said:

This was a great interview! The interviewers seemed genuinely excited to have them on.

All these edits I can't deal :jonny: 

13 hours ago, GentleDance said:

FRYf9lcXoAcckG5?format=jpg&name=medium

The amount of talent :jonnycat:

I saw a tweet with the two shows like The Trauma -> The Healing and it's so true :rip:

This was a complete cheese fest but I loved it :rip: it was cute and enjoyable!

Aside from the show being great the music is also so good too :jonny5: bopping to the soundtrack the last few days 

• ATRL Moderator

I need Netflix to add Heartstopper icons so I can change my profile pic on Netflix. :lakitu:

22 minutes ago, Bloo said:

I need Netflix to add Heartstopper icons so I can change my profile pic on Netflix. :lakitu:

Omg yes 

7 hours ago, mellenthin said:

:ahh: The relatability tho. I was like "lmfao you can't send that :deadbanana4: ", "yes that's perfect, send that!!"

I was triggered by that. I remembered how cringe I was when I sent messages without thinking of a better way to write it. 

8 hours ago, anti-***** said:

The popularity of the paperback novel has skyrocketed, #3 on Amazon UK and #32 in the US. The impacT. :clap3:

Alice better get those coins :wanda:

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, publikcitizen said:

I was triggered by that. I remembered how cringe I was when I sent messages without thinking of a better way to write it. 

Back when I had Facebook, the "Look what you posted 5 years ago" feature was the most embarrassing thing alive. Teenage me was an absolute chaotic mess. The statuses (and sub-statuses) I thought were appropriate to put on the Internet were just... :deadbanana: 

4 hours ago, Prince George said:

I’m sorry but I need Joe and Kit to be together in real life. They’re so cute together 

4 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Back when I had Facebook, the "Look what you posted 5 years ago" feature was the most embarrassing thing alive. Teenage me was an absolute chaotic mess. The statuses (and sub-statuses) I thought were appropriate to put on the Internet were just... :deadbanana: 

Yes! That’s why I deleted almost everything I posted on my Facebook and the comments too :rip: Like my friends in high school/college must’ve thought I was really weird or cringe. Ugh I wish I could go back in time and tell younger me to not use social media at all and just be mysterious like Beyoncé 

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I’m sorry but I need Joe and Kit to be together in real life. They’re so cute together 

I'm pretty sure Joe is dating the guy that plays Ben in Heartstopper.

5 minutes ago, Bloo said:

I'm pretty sure Joe is dating the guy that plays Ben in Heartstopper.

Sebastian kinda gives me the creep tbh. Like there’s something off about him and he gives me a fake vibe so I hope Joe is just friend with him.

The way Kit looks at Joe is just so cute and happy and I feel like there’s something going on. Idk maybe I’m just being delusional. 

Watching this for the first time! :duca:

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

I wonder if this show will get any Emmys recognition.

Unfortunately I don't think it has much of a chance for Emmy noms :dancehall:

8 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Unfortunately I don't think it has much of a chance for Emmy noms :dancehall:

It would depend if Netflix would go hard on campaigning for the show. Olivia Colman could get a nom for best guest actress and maybe Alice can get a nom for best writing. The show could also get a nom for music stuff since an original song was created for the show. It'd be amazing if it was nominated for best drama. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.