The White Lotus | HBO | Season 3: Thailand

Universo

1 minute ago, Triton said:

I can’t remember the details of Tanya’s marriage when they had dinner but couldn’t the gays also be trying to get her to “cheat” and then provide proof then the husband gets at least half of the money? 

I was thinking the same thing. It also seems like the guy lost his Italian accent when he told her to sit down 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Liafen

• FunCoric

• Lovett

• Contessa

They built up this episode for the finale perfectly :clap3:

Ethan is so jealous and paranoid I think he will try to kill Cameron by the finale. 

Portia will try to warn Tanya that Quentin & his clique are using her for her money.  Glad she got that attention from that hottie Nico that showed full frontal though :clap3:

Jack was probably homeless and Quentin gave him shelter and security which is why he's indebted to him. 

I hope Lucia makes it out okay as her pimp is scary. I feel like something major will happen to one of the Di Grasso men too.

Valentina & Mia getting together after her crush was already engaged :heart2:

Mia seems to be the front runner to die. Portia seems safe now since she has to reach Tanya. 

The gun inside the cocaine bag has to come to use, you don’t just mention it right before a finale where several people are confirmed to die. 

The music was incredible ... Ciao ciao by LDRL is the biggest bop I've heard in forever :jonnycat:

Shook at this revelation... :deadbanana4:

Spoiler

He steps away for a minute, and she takes a look at Quentin’s photos — including one that looks like a young Quentin with a young… Greg? Wearing a cowboy hat? So Tanya’s husband is Quentin’s long-lost cowboy crush?!?

Jack basically telling Portia that Quentin’s "come into a lot of money" basically gives it away that she's going to be swindled. 

The statue of the head at the beginning of the 1st episode should also mean something, basically the head of a guy who woo’ed a girl then left her since he has a family and wife to go back to so the girl cut off his head and kept it in Italy as a planter… Albies dad, maybe Cameron. 

Tonight’s episode was amazing.

The finale promo looks insane. I can’t wait. 

1 hour ago, makeme said:

Right! I was shocked to see it come true. 

Cant believe Tanya just saw the picture of her young husband and the gay and just kept going along :deadbanana:

Portia needs to get her ass back to the party ASAP. 

She snorted like x amount of cocaine. 

I think that scene they keep showing in the previews of Cameron and Ethan fighting in the water is just another one of Ethan's hallucination-esque things, like he was having this episode. The writers seem to love to write in red herrings.

Also, it would be really funny if they had all that buildup to Tanya finding a gun in the previews just for it to be that :toofunny3:

Also also, the grandfather might just smack his head again and be one of the other guests that dies :toofunny3: 

Jack was extra annoying this episode and Ethan was like... delicious as usual, but obviously insane. Albie is SO fine, and Aubrey is doing some incredible work here. Daphne remains unbothered and I guess I'm happy for Valentina! Happy birthday, sis.

I watched the opening scene again and the legs that Daphne saw in the water looks hairless, slender, and looks like it had a bikini on instead of shorts, so I think the body is of a woman… :dancehall:

Im still trying to figure out the scam being pulled on Miss Tanya :chick2: her hubby and the gayz are definitely colluding to get to her millions

2 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Oh wow, that theory was right! I gasped when they showed the picture. The question is will their plot to kill Tanya succeed?

Yeah kind of like that story of that woman getting pushed in the water from the villa. But I hope the gays are defeated. 

Such a good ep, I loved how the Valentina and Mia power dynamic flipped (the BTS with the actresses after the credits was really good).

I hate Portia :deadbanana: She should have escaped the chav when he fell asleep. The dique Jennifer got was hot. 

I’m excited to see how they wrap this up. Based on the preview it does seem like Ethan killing Cameron is at least plausible, but maybe it’ll be something random like the stabbing in S1. Aubrey keeps nailing every beat, she needs to win an Emmy for it.

Edited by Beyonnaise

MadonnasBoyfriend

The writers and producers for this show have been amazing since the first season!This episode was filler in the best way possible. I wish the finale could be two hours! The withdrawl ill go through after the last episode :/

9 hours ago, kipperskipper said:

i dont think cameron dies. This is the opening scene. Isn't that him at 5:10?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV3p6jcT1T0&t=315s

We don’t see the man’s face so I would certainly not assume it’s him. The hair doesn’t look like his either.

2 hours ago, makeme said:

Right! I was shocked to see it come true. 

Cant believe Tanya just saw the picture of her young husband and the gay and just kept going along :deadbanana:

Portia needs to get her ass back to the party ASAP. 

She probably thought she was too high and not thinking straight. I mean she barely had time to process it.

2 hours ago, Triton said:

Ethan is just seeing what he wants. Harper let it go after Cameron resolved it and Ethan is letting all of these crazy bottled up emotions dictate him. 

Well, she’s purposely ******* with him to get back at him for lying to her.

2 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

do we think cameron and harper f'd? or is harper trying to gaslight ethan?

They didn't. She's just a sadist and is enjoying torturing him as revenge for literally doing nothing.

2 hours ago, Triton said:

I can’t remember the details of Tanya’s marriage when they had dinner but couldn’t the gays also be trying to get her to “cheat” and then provide proof then the husband gets at least half of the money? 

That's what I'm thinking. Infidelity would void the prenup. Killing Tanya accomplishes nothing because it's doubtful she's had her will re-written to leave everything to Greg since they just married. And if murder was the end game, that could've been accomplished with way less effort.

The two couples are by far the most interesting storyline to me. Harper moving on with her life and acting dumb while Ethan drives himself crazy. Cam the perfect amount of jerk to make Ethan suspicious while Daphne lives her best life. The two women have been knocking it out of the park the whole season but I'm looking forward to Ethan losing control next episode.

Jack clearly understood his mission even when he was drunk with the way he refused to head back to the party. I was surprised he let so much info slip afterwards. I'm kind of here for Tanya getting scammed but I don't love the Greg cowboy theory coming true.

On 11/10/2022 at 1:29 AM, Exzime. said:

It’s incel 101. Him pretending to show that he’s nice infront of her while she’s emotionally vulnerable and say all the things she wants to hear - then asking for a kiss afterward. It’s all so calculated and giving manipulative behavior.

Ugh no. Just wrong on every level. 

This is my problem with modern day buzz words; everyone beats it to the ground till it loses meaning. Akin to how gaslighting is heavily misused. 

First of all, a young good looking fit ivy-league grad couldnt be further away from the profile of an incel. Albie is a schmuck being mistaken for an incel because he used the phrase, “nice guy”. 

Second, what emotional vulnerability are you talking about? Did you miss Portia’s convo with her sister. The girl wants to have sex to relieve stress. Shes not going through trauma. 

Asking to kiss her is him being an awkward schmuck. They’re clearly into each other. She even asked him the following morning why he didnt come into her room so she clearly wanted more than a kiss. He clearly didn’t need to ask. Manipulating implies making her do want she doesnt want to do. 

Sorry for late comment, i just binged the show and going through this thread now. I recognised Albie’s archetype from a distance. Based on the first season, i dont think Albie or any of the characters will have a big dramatic shift in the final episode. Albie really is a nice guy cus he’s trying so hard to be antithetical of his father that it veers into awkwardness  and sometimes, patronising. But thats not an incel. 

2X01 and so far both couples are interesting and Harper is so me I can relate to her no BS attitude; also why do every season has to have a douchey guy? Now is Cam and I just that stand him no matter if he is hot af.

Ethan seems like a nice guy, Albie and Portia too; Tanya now feels more self absorbed, selfish and dumb.

Hopefully I will catch up this week to watch the finale this Sunday without spoilers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.