The Kardashians

Alien.

MadonnasBoyfriend

Loved the new episode. Khloé looked so skinny but that red hair in kendal looks like crap. I enjoyed her prencese last episode. She brings this calm and cool energy  that felt refreshing. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FameFatale

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• Tangane

• Pink Whitney

The marketing tho… they are trying to be relatable… they lessened the face filters shizzl as well. Looks more like ski now

The way the show started as more of a "documentary" style but now they're back to the boring pre scripted sit at a table in SOHO and talk about how we're so tired of x, y, and z. :deadbanana:

On 10/11/2022 at 1:47 AM, FameFatale said:

The way the show started as more of a "documentary" style but now they're back to the boring pre scripted sit at a table in SOHO and talk about how we're so tired of x, y, and z. :deadbanana:

Maybe it’s just me but I wish they focused more on the business / work side of their lives bc it’s more interesting. None of their personal lives aside from Khloe are interesting enough for this 

9 hours ago, Nip Tuck said:

Maybe it’s just me but I wish they focused more on the business / work side of their lives bc it’s more interesting. None of their personal lives aside from Khloe are interesting enough for this 

Right. I think my favorite part last season was Kim and the criminal justice reform stuff. It was refreshing to see the behind the scenes. 

MadonnasBoyfriend

I never wanted to like kendell Jenner but I'm starting to like her more and more. Glad to see more of her on this show and seems she's looking to slap her name on something else which is cool. I love khloé and Kris relationship khloé was so great throughout this episode. And her talk with Kim in the car was so reassuring. She's really a great person I wish people respected her more always there to hang out with everyone. I just love this fam even if it's all fake lol. Last episode with the edibles was great too. Was not happy to see Scott again I thought we moved on from him but he wasn't annoying or anything. Kinda looked like he was back on the sauce tbh. Wish they edit out some of the Pete stuff it feels dumb to watch knowing it was just like a quick break up lol

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

• 2 weeks later...
MadonnasBoyfriend

This episode was awesome. It was so interesting watching the premiere from inside where the show was shown. And khloé yelling liar ? like yea we knew that lol. Hedi Klum was hilarious this episode for every second she's in it. Tyra seemed insecure next to the other girls but she really served face. Lol at North not knowing who the girls were or caring lol

Khloe’s LIAR confessional :bibliahh:this was probably overall one of my favorite episodes of the entire show so far 

I'm having a hard time believing Kim jumping in the photoshoot wasn't planned!

But I've given up on watching the Kardashians to get the full truth haha! I'm just here for the fantasy :heart:

MadonnasBoyfriend

The way Travis is so soft spoken and gentle really seems like a kind soul. So happy they fazed out Scott and fazed him in. 

• 2 weeks later...
MadonnasBoyfriend

This episode was so so boring. Just people talking about fashion non stop it was so excessive. Kourtney theres people that are dying

MadonnasBoyfriend

Loved loved loved this episode. So suspenful over silly things but the girls all bonding and the dresses Kendall and khloé  slayed their met  outfits. Kim should have had better hair. Kylie looked ridiculous with the hat but I love how she felt in it. I just loved at the end they all sat on the floor just chillin eating pizza. The most real I've seen them be. If blac Chyna watched this episode she will be fuming ? 

• 5 months later...

thots on the upcoming season girlies? looks like things are finally getting interesting after 2 boring back to back seasons :redface: 

Edited by Dolce Vita

• 3 weeks later...

The first episode was eventful enough! They really seem to be willing to shed a few layers so we can get to the nitty gritty! I'm hopeful!

Kylie & Kendall scene with the car was a bit useless and out of the blue but if it means we can see them even a little bit, I'll take it. :rip:

Kourtney got a little reality check by Khloe, she really thinks she's the most empathic person of the family when she clearly is not... :biblio:

I swear every time a kid is born in this family they say it looks like Rob :ahh: 

• Haha 1

Am I crazy or was the beauty filter on 1000% during the end when Kris and Kim were talking about Kanye? :deadbanana: Kris looked crazy. :deadbanana:

this was a solid first entry, much better than last szn with kris and Khloe doing absolutely nothing for 30 minutes 

the CUFF IT video :bibliahh:

honestly probably the best episode of the whole series, I have to give my 10’s where they are due :clap3:hopefully the rest of the season can be consistent in quality 

3 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Am I crazy or was the beauty filter on 1000% during the end when Kris and Kim were talking about Kanye? :deadbanana: Kris looked crazy. :deadbanana:

She did look crazy but I just thought her make up was done in a rush! :biblio:

Kim really got me during the end scene... She was breaking down and her last sentence (and the title of the episode) made total sense. :weeps:

Just watched the premiere and it was actually great! Watching kendall teach Kylie how to drive stick was gold! Brought back so many memories of when I was taught how to. Really worried about khloé but my god she's stunning. And Kim finally responding to Kanye. They spent a lot of time with that which was surprising. A bit jelous of Kourtneys sex life wish I had someone that looked at me the way he looks at her awww. I think it will be a good season because this was the best episode I've seen since it came to Hulu

Oh there's another episode. each girl is promoting the hell out of their products and it's a bit annoying. I actually wanna try Kourtneys gummies. I looked them up on Amazon and look very useful. Kylie in the lab 🔬 was hysterical. You can tell she's never been 😂 I'm glad Khloe is OK. But yea back to talking about fashion 24/7 next episode is more fashion blah blah blah. This ain't what they promised and kept hyping. That was a fast dip in quality from the last episode 😴tt

Edited by UnfairTop

2 minutes ago, UnfairTop said:

Oh there's another episode. each girl is promoting the hell out of their products and it's a bit annoying. Kylie in the lab 🔬 was hysterical. You can tell she's never been 😂 I'm glad Khloe is OK. But yea back to talking about fashion 24/7 next episode is more fashion blah blah blah. This ain't what they promised and kept hyping 😴

even Kris got in the product promotion this episode when she pulled out that Safely cleaner :ahh:

OT: idk why but I feel like Scott is so unnecessary & forced to this show

5 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

even Kris got in the product promotion this episode when she pulled out that Safely cleaner :ahh:

OT: idk why but I feel like Scott is so unnecessary & forced to this show

It sounds like he's gonna be on more. I thought it was sweet how she explained why Scott is her son especially since his parents passed. Scott's presence has felt forced but at least he wasn't whining like he's been for the last few years over not being included for whatever for the zillionth time. Would have loved him to date khloé but that ship has sailed 

Edited by UnfairTop

Episode 2 was one big promotion :rip:  Skims/D&G, Lemme, Kylie Cosmetics, Safely, Good American mention :rip:  Episode 1 was 818 promo.  I actually don't mind Scott getting some screen time. He's actually really funny. He was killing me the first episode talking about the door and security. The Kylie and Kourtney segments are a snooze fest honestly. I don't care about the makeup lab, she's done that story line before. I actually thought it was great Khloe is talking about her skin cancer.

Seems like the timeline they're on now was filmed late August/September 2022. 

Starboys23
  1.  this family is legendary
  2. khloe is the quarterback for the team
  3. rob pulls strings behind the scenes
  4. kim is still scarred from paris
  5. north will say the things that kanye isnt allowed to anymore
  6. kourt is weird
  7. im not commenting on any tik tok "stars"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.