• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FameFatale

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• Tangane

• Pink Whitney

Just hit play on The Kardashians ep 3. Scott and Kim are soooo awkward and forced. She so does not want to be there and vise versa. He has bills tho I guess. Feels uncomfortable and phony. You can tell she's more careful with the information she gives him and doesn't want to reveal to much since there less close now because of Travis. Scott you need to give these girls some d or pack it up and go

Edited by UnfairTop

This season :deadbanana2: i really think they'll get get cancelled two more seasons tops. 

They're not revealing anything new, just repeating the stuff we knew about online six months ago :dies:

Do they think people are stupid? 

Is this feud between Kourtney and Kim EVER coming? :biblio:

Like at which point is she gonna get mad?

First Kim told her off-camera that she would do the fashion show, then Kourtney is aware that they are meeting to talk about it, and now the show is in 3 days and Kourtney doesn't seem bothered. So what will make her tick and be like 'actually you took advantage of my wedding' and all that ****?

I liked the episode nonetheless, but it's mainly because I love to look at pretty things moving on my screen. :eli: I couldn't care less of all the Lemme press tour.

• Like 1

The stupid Kendall pregnancy cliff hanger at the end when we ALL know already it's about her horse. Same old stuff from 8-9 months ago, but a behind the scenes look. Another scene with Khloe not feeling connected to Tatum, another Lemme promotion tour that took way too much screen time :rip:  The Lemme and D&G stuff could have all been covered to 2 episodes tops. Only part I enjoyed was North doing Kim's makeup and her fart. I need more of the "real" stuff. 

I'm a little mad at Kim for hyping this season up like crazy before it premiered only to feature stupid stuff again. Never took her for being dishonest/a liar

Edited by UnfairTop
  • Like 1

They’re gonna milk this feud even if it’s the last thing they do!
Kourtney really woke up deciding to be pissed at the worst moment, despite having been warned many times before that this collection was indeed happening. (And let’s not forget it’s her *lovely* friends from D&G who offered Kim, and not the other way around!)

• 2 weeks later...

laughing-laugh-out-loud.gif

Nothing. Absolutely nothing is happening and this fight between Kim & Kourt is NEVER gonna happen.

I'm expecting them to throw fists to make up for this useless episodes... :biblio:

I finally caught up before tomorrow's episode and whew...BORING.  I see they're filming right now too. I saw the cameras at the Blink-182 concert filming Kourtney when she announced her pregnancy and also at the gender reveal. The fact I can already pretty much predict the story lines for the next season :rip:  

The DMV scene was so tone deaf. Kim shutting down the entire place and getting full glam, a ring light, and multiple takes for the new license picture. It really rubbed me the wrong way. :biblio:

• 2 months later...

Another season with Kim and Kourtney fighting, a fashion trip overseas for Kim, family vacation where someone storms off,  baby daddy drama with Tristan, and Kylie and Kendall having segments together to be "relatable."  SAME OLD STUFF. :rip: 

15 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Another season with Kim and Kourtney fighting, a fashion trip overseas for Kim, family vacation where someone storms off,  baby daddy drama with Tristan, and Kylie and Kendall having segments together to be "relatable."  SAME OLD STUFF. :rip: 

Kylie saying 'Family time is my favorite time' when we barely see her interacting with any of them during the last 3 seasons... :toofunny2:

I know I'm being obtuse and she must spend time with them away from the cameras but it was a kii nonetheless.

I'll be watching. :toofunny2:

15 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Since they listened to the criticism that people aren’t interested in watching a 40 minute IG ad, last season was somewhat better but still boring once you got beyond the Kim and Kourt drama… now this trailer looks like an even bigger snoozefest.

The Hulu show just doesn’t have the same heart Keeping Up had. It’s also way more contrived… the only real thing about it is I do believe fame and money has torn them apart even tho they like to pretend it hasn’t.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Aaaaaaand we're back!

I really can't get behind Kourtney way of thinking... She's blaming Kim for stuff she's doing too, she's definitely hypocritical!

I'm glad Kourt's 'vibezzz' were not part of the Cabo street.

Also, I was laughing so hard during the whale scene :bibliahh:Like Khloe was OBSESSED haha!

The whole episode was really fun and felt like the old KUWTK days, really.

But we know how it is with this show: the first episode is the best and then...

• 6 months later...

So when is this boring mess back on? So excited to see what they fake argue about next :gaynetcat3:

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/13/2023 at 10:48 AM, FameFatale said:

Quoting myself because it's the same stuff again for season 5:ahh: 

:toofunny2:

So Khloe & Kim will be fighting...

Great. But that's f*cking it?

Posted (edited)

kendall still having anxiety as her storyline :rip: girl

Edited by Dolce Vita

Excited for this. :jonny2:

6 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

kendall still having anxiety as her storyline :rip: girl

You forgot the cucumber 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

The trailer looks really boring. 

But once it leaned on the heavy drama, there was no way back; Caitlyn, Tristan, Jordyn, Kanye, Humphries, Secret Pregnancies. 

We had it all, and now the juice is all dried up. 

Also they have been very private. If Kendall and Kylie would have showed their relationships on camera, it would save the show. I mean the Bad Bunny and Devin Booker triangle common mama that's 4 episodes. Kim doesn't wants to talk about Kanye much and we all know Khloe just sits at home. 

Edited by TryMe
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

the way khloe is carrying this show on its back and is judged by everyone for being a good parent :rip:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

the way khloe is carrying this show on its back and is judged by everyone for being a good parent :rip:

I mean... I love her but the storyline is literally her being a homebody... :toofunny3: But it's not like the other sisters are more interesting either.

This season is still the same bullshit but like I've been saying on and on in this thread: I'll watch it til the end!

Khloe has the best personality for a reality TV show out of all the girls, and Kim has the best storylines when they highlight her businesses (the Dolce campaign from last season was really interesting). The other sisters are kinda a chop. :gaycat6:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.