RuPaul’s Drag Race UK | S5 E10 | Grand Finale

Hephaestus

Crazy to me how after ONE (1) meh episode y’all are dragging the whole season :rip:. The first three episodes and the Rusical were excellent. Yes, Snatch Game felt was kind of boring. Cheddar’s jokes were mostly historical references so they flew over my head but still a deserved win. 

Danny is connecting with me the most so far. The most C.U.N.T. out of the cast. I wish Cheddar would let go a bit more. 

Edited by brooklyndaddy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

2 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Crazy to me how after ONE (1) meh episode y’all are dragging the whole season :rip:. The first three episodes and the Rusical were excellent. Yes, Snatch Game felt was kind of boring. Cheddar’s jokes were mostly historical references so they flew over my head but still a deserved win. 

Danny is connecting with me the most so far. The most C.U.N.T. out of the cast. I wish Cheddar would let go a bit more. 

Not everyone saying the rusical was one of the best ever and now the season is worse than S3. 

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Not everyone saying the rusical was one of the best ever and now the season is worse than S3. 

spacer.png

I had the same thought, it’s probably cause this thread has a lot of OCGH.

They should have just let Dakota win SG instead 

spacer.png

Season 2 is overrated not when they did dirty queen Awhora with one of the best design challenge in the whole franchise

45 minutes ago, ucanfma said:

Season 2 is overrated not when they did dirty queen Awhora with one of the best design challenge in the whole franchise

it happened late enough to still keep the season's quality intact, imo

Lawrence was ultimately winning anyway tbh, her C.U.N.T was just too strong, fax

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

I wonder if we're gonna get a rant from James fka Tyra on Raven being the first RuPaul's Drag Race judge in drag despite losing (twice) :lakitu:

2 hours ago, ucanfma said:

The fact that Lawrence Payola should have won only the UK Hun episode...:deadbanana2:

roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.40f2b172be72b4135d47ee

Still, S2>>>>S4 (so far)>>>>S3>>>>S1 (this is actually the overrated season. Bunch of filler queens, Baga being shamelessly carried to the top 3, Divina not winning, etc.).

16 minutes ago, Roberto said:

The fact that Lawrence Payola should have won only the UK Hun episode...:deadbanana2:

Still, S2>>>>S4 (so far)>>>>S3>>>>S1 (this is actually the overrated season. Bunch of filler queens, Baga being shamelessly carried to the top 3, Divina not winning, etc.).

Lawrence is the best Queen out of the UK so far, but I'm glad we all agree Divina shits on Viv.

• ATRL Moderator

lawrence deserved all of her wins and viv ate divina up at every turn :heart:

1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

lawrence deserved all of her wins and viv ate divina up at every turn :heart:

Oh here's the tea.

The Vivienne Pinay was the most obvious winner of all UK seasons i can't believe y'all think otherwise.

Her twin sister is about to win S4 too.

How is Lawrence simultaneously overrated and underrated by this thread? She's a solid winner but mostly just average as far as winners overall go.

Tayce is the real star of the UK, everything I thought Peppa would be-- but wasn't. Crown her in UK All Stars.

They better announce UK All Stars for next year because the last 2 cast of girls are not it.

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

I'm afraid they're gonna waste UK girls on international versions of All Stars :doc:

This :chick3:

But we can dream that bbc pulls an AS2 and half of the ASUK cast are S2 queens

:jonnycat:

I do agree that this cast is a bit boring. It's like they are really missing the fun. S2 and S3 were much better.

I loved S3, with the cherry on top being Krystal THE WINNER. :clap3:

krystal-versace-drag-race-uk.gif

46 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

But we can dream that bbc pulls an AS2 and half of the ASUK cast are S2 queens

:jonnycat:

Divina (S1)

Crystal (S1)

Bimini (S2)

Tayce (S2)

Awhora (S2)

Kitty Scott-Claus (S3)

Ella Vaday (S3)

Vanity (S3)*

Baby (S4)

Black Peppa/Cheddar Gorgeous/Danny Beard*

*if they don't win the seasons they're currently competing in

:jonny5:

Thank goodness Blu won that throwaway season so we don't have to suffer her on All Stars :smitten: however I'm sure they will try to force Baga on us again :rip:

1 hour ago, KaledKalil said:

I do agree that this cast is a bit boring. It's like they are really missing the fun. S2 and S3 were much better.

I loved S3, with the cherry on top being Krystal THE WINNER. :clap3:

krystal-versace-drag-race-uk.gif

S2 and S3 were excellent. However, Bimini and Ella VaSlay should have won the seasons. Krystal is still cute but a bit forgettable.

What a terribly dull episode and yet again another mid Snatch Game. Disappointing considering how strong the last episode was. I felt bad for Danny, his facial reaction when Ru had no idea who Louis Walsh was took me out. :rip:

Pixie should’ve been bottom 2 and then eliminated.

4 hours ago, Hurem said:

Divina (S1)

Crystal (S1)

Bimini (S2)

Tayce (S2)

Awhora (S2)

Kitty Scott-Claus (S3)

Ella Vaday (S3)

Vanity (S3)*

Baby (S4)

it would be too good to become reality:WAP:

4 hours ago, Hurem said:

Divina (S1)

Crystal (S1)

Bimini (S2)

Tayce (S2)

Awhora (S2)

Kitty Scott-Claus (S3)

Ella Vaday (S3)

Vanity (S3)*

Baby (S4)

Divina is too big for drag race now... 

y'all getting Baga

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.