• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

The fact that Dakota's run should be: BTM2 - WIN - WIN - HIGH - BTM2 - WIN it's kinda iconic, ngl. :jonnycat: Since Peppa is kinda flopping, Rupaul better stops robbing her and makes her win the season. :ghostface:

Edited by Roberto

6 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

spftn8odg8f91.jpg

:bibliahh:

I mean...:bibliahh:The fact she made it to the top 2...:bibliahh:

21 minutes ago, Roberto said:

The fact that Dakota's run should be: BTM2 - WIN - WIN - HIGH - BTM2 - WIN it's kinda iconic, ngl. :jonnycat: Since Peppa is kinda flopping, Rupaul better stops robbing her and makes her win the season. :ghostface:

I don't even think she should have been BTM2 the first episode. Copper and Pixie's looks were worse.

SAFE - WIN - WIN - SAFE - BTM2 - HIGH is how I'd judge her.

The way the show is FORCING Cheddar's dad humour down our throats with the 500 confessionals she gets every episode :rip: lord have mercy 

yeah at this point only Dakota is the correct choice for the winner, the others are just lacking, in one way or another :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

Maybe there's hope if we get Dakota in the top 3 and her social media likes are massively higher than Cheddar  :jonnycat: (I know it doesn't always work [Bimini] but I fear sometimes they weigh it more heavily)

• ATRL Moderator

I'm surprised Cheddar isn't connecting with a lot of y'all.  There is such an ease to her drag and she carries herself with such confidence, it's rare to see a queen that level headed throughout the competition.  It reminds me a lot of Bob/Bianca's time on drag race.

I really like Dakota but she's obviously not ready to win.  I'd much rather see her on an AS season with her drag amplified a bit in a year or two.  

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

I'm surprised Cheddar isn't connecting with a lot of y'all.  There is such an ease to her drag and she carries herself with such confidence, it's rare to see a queen that level headed throughout the competition.  It reminds me a lot of Bob/Bianca's time on drag race.

Her talk about the AIDS epidemic made me fall in love with her. She seems so smart without coming off as pretentious.

I'm afraid she's going to end up as a runner up though

4 hours ago, khalyan said:

It reminds me a lot of Bob/Bianca's time on drag race.

Bob and Bianca are actually funny, though. 

roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.40f2b172be72b4135d47ee

I’m confused what Danny’s weakness is besides y’all not liking her. All C.U.N.T boxes are ticked but I guess she has a beard.

spacer.png

I’m kinda shook Dakota is the lip sync queen of the season. Her let me know lip sync stays rent free in my mind. 

Cheddar isn’t that funny but she is cerebral and that goes with her drag character well tbh. I think she has been the most consistent on the runway thus far too. 

Love Dakota, I do feel she needs another year or so to bake , but I also wouldn’t be horribly mad if she won. 

Black Pepper :rip: I literally thought she was going to win this season and she has flopped pretty bad so far. I feel could turn it around but her track record is pretty bad thus far. 

I like Jobers, shoot me. Yes her drag is a bit rusty but she has a fun and endearing personality. I’d rather her get dragged a bit further than a few others. 

Pixie no comment :bird:

Edited by sunmimi imfurst

3 hours ago, Almodusa said:

6 queens left, this went by so quickly :rip:

I think it means that this is a good season :clap3:

Cheddar is the poor man's Sasha Velour, without the charisma to back it up.

Her lame ass roach joke :rip:

Danny is certified FRESH C.U.N.T

There is no competition.

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

D*nny so awful

Dakota is top 3 material. I think it will end up being Dakota, Cheddar and Danny. 

So far the biggest disappointment for this season is Black Peppa. From the MTQ she was clearly the one to beat and giving main character vibes, but she's flopping. :rip: During the Rusical she was messing up more than Dakota, however she did have the best runway. 

To Jonbers:

ho-why-is-u-here-ho-why-is-u.gif

That shake and go wig, the horrible snatch game. Hopefully she leaves next week, she can't paint for ****.

And not Raven being a judge next week. I know some people are gonna be mad. 

PerfumedPerkyAxisdeer-size_restricted.gi

47 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

D*nny so awful

I guess I'd seethe if she stomped on my mediocre filler fave too 

Danny grew on me but her humor is just Walmart Viv to me, so I don’t see a point in crowning her

Cheddar is only sort of funny but very polished and has an amazing point of view on her drag, I’d rather see her win.

Dakota is a legend but she’s green like others have mentioned here. I think she’s still winner material, especially with how articulate she is about trans issues, but I think they’ll save her for an all stars. 

I don’t see it for Peppa (anymore) or Jonbers. Pixie should have been gone weeks ago.

3 hours ago, xrosup said:

Somehow this season is even worse than S3

There's no Krystal Versace or Scarlett Harlett, so yes

S2 will never be topped, I fear. I'm starting to think that season was a fluke. 

I don’t really get the hate for this season. I’m enjoying it so far and I still think the cast is pretty strong. The judging is a little off and the elimination order could be better, but overall the challenges are solid and the queens are talented. 

Not a groundbreaking season, but I’m definitely entertained.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.