RuPaul’s Drag Race UK | S5 E10 | Grand Finale

Hephaestus

Dakota didn’t deserve to be in the bottom much less be the eliminated queen. 

What does Jonbers have on the producers? Who is he blackmailing to be in the competition this long? 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

THE PEOPLES’ CHOICE TRANS EXCELLENCE ICON DAKOTA WHILE WE STILL HAVE ABSOLUTE ASS CONTESTANTS LIKE PISSIE AND JONBURPS??? OH ABSOUTELY ****** NOT

The fact that we all agree that Jonbers and Pixie shouldn't be in the competition anymore.

A top 4 with Dakota, Cheddar, Danny and Peppa would have been too good to be real. We all know it's RuPaul's Drag Race after all. :coffee2:

Well that was disgusting. Dakota looked good, Jonbers, Pixie and Peppa looked a mess. 

Cheddar deserved the win and Danny looked good too. This whole season has pretty much been ruined by the judging. 

Dakota and Cheddar were the best ones!!! How was she in the bottom? :psyduck:

For me it was Cheddar > Danny > Dakota > Peppa > Pixie = Jonbers 

I don't get why they keep doing this. Dakota could literally have been top four and a contender for the crown. They could have saved her track record by not having bottoms in the rusical and giving her the high she deserved in snatch game. Then judged it fairly this week and she's a strong contender just like Cheddar and Danny. Why wouldn't they want that even if they don't give her the win in the end? Why carry someone like Jonbers this far? 

was rupaul coming off CRACK watching this live stream cuz...

2 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Jonbers is one of the worst contestants in the shows history and Pixie is not much better, get them OUT 

Dakota didn't deserve to be in the bottom, Peppa, Jonbers and Pixie were all worse than her and any combination of them could have lip synced 

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Dakota didn't deserve to go home...it should have been Pixie with that busted look and makeup.

1 hour ago, pxxxtrick said:

Dakota didn’t deserve to be in the bottom much less be the eliminated queen. 

What does Jonbers have on the producers? Who is he blackmailing to be in the competition this long? 

Literally all of this. I’m so done with Pixie. Her and Jonbers can both gtfo. 

Im glad Peppa wasn’t in the bottom two. Of the clown makeup duos, I preferred hers over Danny’s but overall they were both decent. I’m really surprised Dakota was in the bottom over Jonbers. 

Cheddar did great though Danny would have made sense as a winner too, he did a great job with his makeover :jonny5:

I think Pixie's resemblance was strong though neither her or Dakota did that well in the Miss Me Blind lipsync.  I would have liked to have seen more of Dakota,  even though the judges knew she would never change her aesthetic that she has stayed true to.

Edited by Hector

WIN: DANNY

HIGH: CHEDDAR

SAFE: DAKOTA

LOW: PEPPA

BTM2: JONBERS & PIXIE

I'm assuming Jonbers would've gone 

These judges and judging literally ruined this season. The cast was stellar. Starting from Sminty they have been making the worst possible decisions to keep the most boring and uninteresting people around. 

I am team Danny at this point. 

34 minutes ago, Thickorita said:

that was the worst combination of judges across any iteration :deadbanana2:  

I thought the blackfish was fun and gave some good critiques :emofish:

2 hours ago, paulyyyozd said:

was rupaul coming off CRACK watching this live stream cuz...

I was imagining Ru lying sick in bed with fever  and barely talking and coughing into Michelle’s earpiece 

A fever dream… Choices..

Danny’s aesthetic is so ugly to me, that poor lady and the disgusting beard he made her wear :rip: 

i like Dakota and she deserved to make it to top 4, but tbh her makeover was so boring, it was the least exciting pair of looks for me. Still, she should have been just “safe” not bottom 2. 

Jonbers still doesn’t have an aesthetic which is really hurting her. I like her personality but it’s so obvious she’s not winning ajsksk. 

Pixie is awful :skull:

I’m still delusionally rooting for Black Peppa to win but it’s so obvious it’s going to be between Cheddar and Danny….I like Danny’s personality better but Cheddar has the FAR better looks so idk…

I know I’m not adding much to the discourse but it honestly feels like the show didn’t know that Dakota was the third front-runner they were looking for.

The critique that her look is samey should also apply to Danny, Pixie or Jonbers who always come out with the same face. Yes, her drag isn’t very big but she has been a brilliant character on the show. 

Her track record should go like this:

SAFE/LOW-WIN-WIN-SAFE-BTM-HIGH-SAFE

instead:

BTM-WIN-WIN-SAFE-BTM-SAFE-BTM

I was gobsmacked that Peppa was safe. I thought she was easily the second worst with such a disjointed look. Pixie was absolutely the worst with that hellish makeup and padding :deadbanana4:

It’s Danny vs Cheddar now and it seems pretty likely Cheddar will take it. 

Edited by Both Sides Now

• ATRL Moderator

Trash, trash, trash.

Dakota had NO business lip syncing while looking gorgeous, like wtf?! Jonbers looked like ****!!!

Cancel this series.

Black Peppa’s outfit was very reminiscent of something I remember very well early Gaga wearing. But Gaga’s dress was made of a stiff material so the effect and details stood out more. Her LBD couldve been better but she definitely did enough to not be in the bottom3 conversation.

Dakota didn’t deserve to be in the bottom but Im not mad she left since she has been one dimensional and people were already overrating her.

Favorite line this week is a tie.

Cheddar: “we wanted to call her mini cheddar but that’s already taken” so stupid and so silly but i enjoyed the obvious joke

Michelle to Graham after asking him about doing drag “Did it burn” :jonny5:

(this is funny because Graham used to date Tina Burner) 

spacer.png

The way they hyped up this episode and even promoted the ~shocking elimination~ is giving messy production stunts as usual and it’s an absolutely awful look. They always have to ruin it somehow don’t they? 

7 hours ago, Stan said:

but them eliminating one of the few entertaining characters of the season

Danny and Cheddar are both still there?

Wish Danny had won, but Cheddar actually delivered excellence this week, I fear.

but yeah, what a bore of an episode. Jonbers and Peppa should've been the bottom 2 lipsyncers, with Pixie and Dakota both just being in the bottom. 

this season sucks :zzz:

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.