• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

Tayce should never come back on this show, Ru treated her like garbage :skull:

2 hours ago, Morissette said:

Tayce should never come back on this show, Ru treated her like garbage :skull:

Yep, he seemed like he couldn't stand her :giraffe:

The way production clearly didn‘t see Dakota STOMPING the competition like that is just funny to me :ahh: 

14 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Thank goodness Blu won that throwaway season so we don't have to suffer her on All Stars :smitten:

She's probably gonna appear in a future All Winners sis :skull:

39 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

The way production clearly didn‘t see Dakota STOMPING the competition like that is just funny to me :ahh: 

To be honest I think no one thought she would slay like that. She's easily become one of (if not the) my favourites from this season.

17 hours ago, killer_rose said:

S2 and S3 were excellent. However, Bimini and Ella VaSlay should have won the seasons. Krystal is still cute but a bit forgettable.

NOT Ella. The way Krystal completely ate her up in the finale :jonny6:

The fact that Krystal won the season as soon as she entered the workroom :clap3:

SmElla Faday and her crusty looks should never win the season.

She was honestly so boring despite her talent. When the main thing people like you for is that you’re an attractive man.. it’s not giving winner. :rip: 

Krystal best UK winner. :clap3: 

Would the girls even be up for a UK All Stars if there is no prize money :skull: It's understandable for a regular season since the exposure itself is worth it but not All Stars when you're truly supposed to bring your A game. 

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

She's probably gonna appear in a future All Winners sis :skull:

Honestly with the way the next All Winners season is setting up to be, I couldn't care less who is cast. It's going to be awful. We won't be watching 

Edited by HotFriedChicken

This season isn't an amazing season but it's not awful either. After it ends I won't remember a single thing apart from Sminty's huge balls and Black Peppa demolishing the first episide

12 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

No shade, but what exactly has she STOMP'D? She did okay in the Snatch Game, better than half the cast that bombed, but otherwise? 

:katie2:

It's Krystal with a "K," get straight to the "V"
It's time to party with Miss Versace

:katie2:

This here Willow?

starlet.thumb.gif.7418a07a3880a1f712bffd

by far the best she's ever looked, tbh.

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

5 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

This here Willow?

starlet.thumb.gif.7418a07a3880a1f712bffd

by far the best she's ever looked, tbh.

That’s Starlet :gaycat1:

I'm so mad about the elimination. She shouldn't have been in the bottom! :noparty:

Byeeee! I'm not watching this season anymore. :deadbanana4: Two queens shouldn't even be there anymore. 

Edited by Roberto

Incredible and very entertaining episode... until those results :doc: 

How was Dakota in the bottom? How was Peppa not lipsyncing?

How I would've done it:

WIN: Danny

TOP: Cheddar & Dakota

LOW: Jonbers

BTM2: Peppa & Pixie

Honestly, this season really is going to **** with these horrible eliminations. The top5 feels SO bland...

Dakota not going until the end is a tragedy - she's a true star.

Peppa has really not been doing it post week 1 and should've been lipsyncing today (and possibly going home).

I guess they're pushing Cheddar now and while it does feel deserved, I just don't see it for her like that.

Didn't love her at first, but Danny really is the obvious winner. Just give it to her and move on, cause this is getting messy...

Pixie should have gone home for doing that makeup on her counterpart alone. I really don't get some of these eliminations sometimes. Surely there is a lot of behind the scene reasons we, the viewers, are not aware of for these **** decisions. 

6 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

Incredible and very entertaining episode... until those results :doc: 

How was Dakota in the bottom? How was Peppa not lipsyncing?

How I would've done it:

WIN: Danny

TOP: Cheddar & Dakota

LOW: Jonbers

BTM2: Peppa & Pixie

Honestly, this season really is going to **** with these horrible eliminations. The top5 feels SO bland...

Dakota not going until the end is a tragedy - she's a true star.

Peppa has really not been doing it post week 1 and should've been lipsyncing today (and possibly going home).

I guess they're pushing Cheddar now and while it does feel deserved, I just don't see it for her like that.

Didn't love her at first, but Danny really is the obvious winner. Just give it to her and move on, cause this is getting messy...

Danny absolutely did NOT deserve a win this episode and Cheddar rightfully won. 

Jonbers was the worst of the night for me. Boring looks, the makeup on her drag daughter wasn't good either. Peppa was a mess but at least it was interesting and yeah Pixie deserved bottom. It should have been Pixie and Jonbers. Both of them are coasting anyway but I guess them not giving Dakota her deserved high last week was a sign.

Can we talk about how idiotic Dakota's critiques were? :doc: 

"It's the same thing over and over" - but isn't that what they're looking for in the "family resemblance" of it all? 

Drag her for it on a different week, but this week she did exactly what she was supposed to do.

3 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Danny absolutely did NOT deserve a win this episode and Cheddar rightfully won. 

Both were great, but I liked Danny's looks more and felt their presentation was better.

Not mad about Cheddar snatching it though, they were good too.

Jonbers is one of the worst contestants in the shows history and Pixie is not much better, get them OUT 

Dakota didn't deserve to be in the bottom, Peppa, Jonbers and Pixie were all worse than her and any combination of them could have lip synced 

Dakota didn't deserve to go home...it should have been Pixie with that busted look and makeup.

Also having Boy George on with all the controversy that will cause and then him not even being slightly entertaining. :rip:

Didnt watch the episode yet, but them eliminating one of the few entertaining characters of the season. They are trying their hardest to **** this season up. :rip:

Jonbers and Pixie make up 40% of the remaining queens. Tragic. 

Dakota didn’t deserve to be in the bottom much less be the eliminated queen. 

What does Jonbers have on the producers? Who is he blackmailing to be in the competition this long? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.