Yellowjackets: Season 2 | Showtime

Lee!!

On 5/24/2023 at 5:29 AM, D/X said:

The worst part is that I think they are gonna sacrifice Juliette Lewis. On Twitter they said that she wasn't promoting the show that much, so...

I remember there were rumors she wasn't happy with her character arch on Season 1 already, but at this point she lowkey won in leaving the show especially if this is gonna be the level from now on..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Uncatena

• Leptine

• eclipsed

• Walk_Away21

Paramount plus and showtime are one now time to catch up! After seeing the comments about season two lemme rewatch season 1 again before I start season 2 . 

*tried* watching this recently but wow… I couldn’t understand the hype at all, it was so bad. I could only make it through a few episodes before dropping. And this was season 1, so I can’t imagine how much worse the panned season 2 must be :deadbanana4:

bit sad because I thought I was going to like it based off the great reception, but I really could not find any redeeming qualities. terrible characters, unrealistic premise, and awful plot… I could deal with one, maybe even two of these things alone, but not all of it combined 

season two isn't that bad tbh. Not really into the adults I prefer seeing them younger. Misty is such a kii :bibliahh:

Edited by yourfaveisaflop

barbiegrande

Season 2 wasn’t as bad as people are making it out to be. It had pacing issues but I enjoyed the mess.

Its not HBO quality, but it’s a fun show. I don’t get why people are being so hard on it, it’s not Riverdale bad. Most tv shows have at least one bad season, I’m still excited to see where the story goes in season 3.

Edited by barbiegrande

Season 2 was really bad tbh, especially the adult storylines. The AV Club having the audacity to give the finale an A. :rip:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Thank you Paramount+! Wig currently rotating at season 1 ! @Reverse Warholian @Sexyzinger

Stan Christina Ricci and Juliette Lewis's comeback vehicle! @MattyTacos

Spoiler

S2 is a DOWNGRADE :redface:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Stan Christina Ricci and Juliette Lewis's comeback vehicle! @MattyTacos

Reveal hidden contents

S2 is a DOWNGRADE :redface:

Miss Christina was robbed of her Emmy.

On 6/11/2023 at 5:14 PM, Leptine said:

I remember there were rumors she wasn't happy with her character arch on Season 1 already, but at this point she lowkey won in leaving the show especially if this is gonna be the level from now on..

I just finished season 2 and yikes… she got out just in time. What an awful season. I truly hate just about every character left and prob will not be watching.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2023 at 10:57 PM, Galaxy said:

The way the show's quality died with Jackie. Her power

Queen really delivered an iconic season and DIPPED before the quality went off a cliff. Giving Maya from PLL. And speaking of PLL, that’s what season 2 of YJ was giving: Season 5 PLL vibes. And this show does not need to be 5 seasons at this point. :rip: Hope Vans cancer speeds up.

Edited by Walk_Away21
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

I just finished season 2 and yikes… she got out just in time. What an awful season. I truly hate just about every character left and prob will not be watching.

Yeap this would have worked better as limited serie.

On 7/16/2023 at 7:19 PM, Walk_Away21 said:

Thank you Paramount+! Wig currently rotating at season 1 !

Queen really delivered an iconic season and DIPPED before the quality went off a cliff. Giving Maya from PLL. And speaking of PLL, that’s what season 2 of YJ was giving: Season 5 PLL vibes. And this show does not need to be 5 seasons at this point. :rip: Hope Vans cancer speeds up.

The way these posts are one week apart is sending me :ahh: 

I stanned S1 so hard, I haven't seen the finale for S2 yet :rip: I can't imagine 3 more seasons of this, I

I know they're hungry... but from them letting Shauna beat the **** out of Lottie and now pulling cards on who to kill I am just...

Season 2 was a mess. Told my man I won’t be watching S3 with him.

1 hour ago, Miles. said:

The way these posts are one week apart is sending me :ahh: 

fffdsgsg

I was hoodwinked by a good season 1. Watched each season over a week and the week 2 whiplash was wild!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

just finished with S2 and what a mess. they're just writing anything. nothing makes much sense and anything can happen. the adults storylines felt so corny, never mind the acting.

Yeah I binged this earlier in July and wow season 2 was a disgrace. That final episode :toofunny3: I will be tuned in for the beginning of season 3 but if it keeps going downhill I'm out. 

• 1 month later...

I finally got to the finale... uh :toofunny3:

seems lame if they just keep doing the cards on who is going to die if we know the main cast doesn't die lolol 

Didn't really like Nat's death but I didn't really care for her as an adult anyway. 

Sucks cause S1 was so engrossing. Feel like it's just gonna get more repepetive and annoying

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

wow. I just binged season 1 and 2 this week and after finishing season 1 I went and told everyone in my life how good the show was and to watch it themselves immediately.

Now after finishing season 2, I feel like i have to do damage control and tell everyone I've told to watch the show to stop after season 1 because :rip: What an awful season.

There's no way this is confirmed for 5 whole seasons? My god.. I just know the storyline is gonna drag :deadbanana4:

The pulling cards mess to see who dies next, and the characters showing no empathy as they chased Nat around with full intentions of killing her… All the connections built out the door  in a second. How did they go from absolute hystericals when other teammates died in season 1, to giving 0 fucks and no mercy.

I didn't read any reviews before and now I'm glad I didn't because I wouldn't have gotten through season 2.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.