PlayStation Base | Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth out on Friday!

Tiziano's Boy

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiatus

• BNF91

• NicoleAMatty

• feelslikeadream

Tell me WHY I bought The Last of Us Part 1 (PS5) from Target online just for me to get scammed :deadbanana: Everything looked completely normal until I put the disk in and a damn Lego game started downloading. I then inspected the disk and saw PS4 logos on the back which then led me to peeling off the cover from the CD (which turned out to be fake) and revealed the real game (Legos the movie video game). Someone got me good. Luckily Target refunded me without a problem.

Giving up on Outer Wilds, I'm sure it has a great narrative, but the controls are too annoying unfortunately. Maybe i'll watch a playthrough, but i might lose the "magic" exploration feel of it

I could go back to Horizon Zero Dawn, which i have enjoyed so far, but so many PS+ games are seducing me to at least start them. :toofunny2: (I stopped right before the proving, and somehow after avoiding spoilers for 6 years, got spoiled by IGN of what plot twist happens during that. I probably would've been SHOOKETH. I deserve it for watching IGN :clown:)

Hogwarts will definitely have my attention this month, & will be my first full purchase on the system. 

Games from PS+ i have downloaded, but not started:

Stray

Spidermans 

GOW

Ghost Of Tsushima

God Of War

Demon Souls (to gauge if i should get Elden Ring)

Control

FF7R

Shadow of the Colossus

I intend to play TLOU someday too

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2023 at 7:35 PM, JonginBey said:

Tell me WHY I bought The Last of Us Part 1 (PS5) from Target online just for me to get scammed :deadbanana: Everything looked completely normal until I put the disk in and a damn Lego game started downloading. I then inspected the disk and saw PS4 logos on the back which then led me to peeling off the cover from the CD (which turned out to be fake) and revealed the real game (Legos the movie video game). Someone got me good. Luckily Target refunded me without a problem.

Late to seeing this but - :bibliahh:

I’m glad you got refunded. :heart2:

1 hour ago, P!nk said:

Late to seeing this but - :bibliahh:

I’m glad you got refunded. :heart2:

Thank you :gaycat1: I ended up buying a digital copy a few days ago since it was on sale on PSN.

13 hours ago, RockStarShit69 said:

Horizon Forbidden West turns one year old today :clap3:

Iconic game. One of my first platinums.

Now that I have my LG Oled, I should probably get a PS5 at some point.

I have a great gaming PC though, makes me hesitate to drop another 600€ on a console.

• ATRL Moderator
On 2/19/2023 at 12:57 PM, Rence said:

Finally joined the PS5 club :gaycat1:

why is this thread not active :rip:

Cause Ragnarok is a few months old now and TLoU is a remake. What are people supposed to discuss? :wave2:

3 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Cause Ragnarok is a few months old now and TLoU is a remake. What are people supposed to discuss? :wave2:

But there has been no discussion even before those games were released. Although there might have been separate game threads before that I have missed.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I haven’t seen discussions regarding PSVR2, the upcoming state of play and ps plus updates either. Different folks I guess :bird:

But since I’m here anyway I’ll share that Horizon Zero Dawn and Miles Morales are gorgeous games :wanda: now that Forbidden West is on Plus I’ll have to finish my backlog quickly :bird:

Why is Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart still not on PS+ :redface: I’ve been intrigued by it for some time

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Rence said:

But there has been no discussion even before those games were released. Although there might have been separate game threads before that I have missed.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I haven’t seen discussions regarding PSVR2, the upcoming state of play and ps plus updates either. Different folks I guess :bird:

But since I’m here anyway I’ll share that Horizon Zero Dawn and Miles Morales are gorgeous games :wanda: now that Forbidden West is on Plus I’ll have to finish my backlog quickly :bird:

A lot of the Little Sonytas aren't that active on this site unless they're getting into wars with the Nintendivas :redface:

I just played Horizon Zero Dawn last year and it was a 10/10 :alexz: I'm really excited to play Forbidden West, but I'm gonna hold off a bit longer. I know if I play it too close to the original, I'll get burnt out since it's a long game.

Not me getting a PSVR2 on a whim.. :toofunny3:

Girls I'm blown away. I've never tried VR before and it's is insanely immersive. I couldn't believe it for awhile. Racing in Gran Turismo 7 was mind-blowing! The lighting is nuts in VR, the dash looked photorealistic. 

The way you can look up in the sky or through your side windows at the other cars while racing, I can hardly describe how it felt other than it being like I was truly in the car.. just wild. 

Downloading Horizon Call of the Mountain (came with the PSVR2) now and the Humanity/Star Wars demos.. I can't wait to try more games. Especially like an FPS. 

• 3 weeks later...

Discord finally on PlayStation and it feels so good :jonnycat:

• 2 weeks later...

Saw one in the store yesterday and snatched it right away :gaycat1:

• ATRL Moderator

Been watching a few FF XVI videos lately and it actually looks pretty good :jonnycat: Def an improvement over XV, though that isn't saying much. I just hope the story is way better than XV, where I didn't connect to a single character or plot point.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, NicoleAMatty said:

FINALLY! :jonny:

:duca: hope new IPs are announced (even tho they're probably not coming out til 2025 :rip:)

i know everyone is hyped for Spider Man 2 but i hope some Wolverine footage is shown too

2 minutes ago, Universo said:

:duca: hope new IPs are announced (even tho they're probably not coming out til 2025 :rip:)

i know everyone is hyped for Spider Man 2 but i hope some Wolverine footage is shown too

The Last of Us multiplayer, Spider-Man 2, Wolverine, some new IPs (hopefully from Naughty Dog a.k.a. the GOAT :-*) and remakes... I'm readyt.

• Like 2

On 4/2/2023 at 7:41 AM, feelslikeadream said:

Been watching a few FF XVI videos lately and it actually looks pretty good :jonnycat: Def an improvement over XV, though that isn't saying much. I just hope the story is way better than XV, where I didn't connect to a single character or plot point.

What is with the combat being a seizure inducer with all the flashing lights and numbers though?  lol

FF7R part 2 is the FF game I am excited about

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, TeamThiem said:

What is with the combat being a seizure inducer with all the flashing lights and numbers though?  lol

FF7R part 2 is the FF game I am excited about

Oh, funny you should say that, cause I literally just beat FF7R last week :gaycat2: I thought it was great, and now I'm hoping the XVI combat feels more like that than like XV. I think FF7R does the perfect job of having a contemporary action combat system while still feeling like an old-school FF game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.