• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• Hector

• Rihlord

• Almodusa

They can't afford the OG cast anymore

The budget gets cut every year - we'll get more settings like NYC where they don't have to build tons of sets in the future

• 1 month later...

Filming begins in May in NYC again. Ryan said one person is writing the entire season. 

:duca: 

They need to cancel this, seriously, it's like beating a dead horse at this point.

They don't have valid ideas anymore for this and they don't even put any effort.

3 hours ago, Hurem said:

They need to sell this to Netlifx or some other streaming service. It's too weak of a show for weekly releases.

They already were doing two episodes a week :toofunny3: and even then it was still insufferable

17 hours ago, Rihlord said:

Filming begins in May in NYC again. Ryan said one person is writing the entire season. 

NYC again? Floppage confirmed

SO original :coffee2:

too on the nose from the beginning 

trash! 

Metaphors and manifestations commit arson now?

Why do I even bother

Filming begins April 24. 

I thought Pilgrim was the code name for Roanoke? Bc if so, the codenames always have something to do with the season :lakitu:

Didn't watch the gay mess the latest season was. Can they finally bring some true horror and live up to its name? otherwise cancel this or rename it to Ryan's Bottom Stories. 

1 hour ago, CosTaSsSs said:

Didn't watch the gay mess the latest season was. Can they finally bring some true horror and live up to its name? otherwise cancel this or rename it to Ryan's Bottom Stories. 

The fact that so many gays don’t realize the horrors LGBT+ people especially gay men went through in the 80’s is really sad. This season was TRUE horror, getting hunted for being gay, dying of an unknown disease and watching everyone around you die a slow and painful death. 

just because they have prep now and everyone can bareback to their hearts content doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be able to acknowledge the sheer horror of what’s happened in the past. 

7 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

:dies:

I feel like they need a revamp, horror is so popular right now! Bring in A+ actors and not Z listers! Invest in good writing! 

They’re fumbling the bag!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank god!! I’ve missed her the last couple seasons

MadonnasBoyfriend

i dont trust this show to be good anymore. its like they do bad season finales on purpose

For the first time I'm definitely not going to watch the new season, since when the show aired I watched every season weekly, but the last seasons all started kind of good only to derail to the next level in the worst possible way.

I'm done honestly, unless there will be positive critical consensus when the entire season is over.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.