The Sims | Life by You cancelled

Unoriginal

The Laundry pack still being the peak of Sims 4...

10-twitter-moments-cardi-b-celebrates-he

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Year of Shadow

• Apolonio

• RihannaLoverrr

• noonbob

sims 5 finally on the way. looking forward to rejoining the franchise, hopefully it's not a subscription

Life By You and Paralives basically said FU to magic gameplay, and so far Sims 5 is following the same path as them, so Iooks like I'll stay with Sims 4. 

On 6/29/2023 at 7:10 PM, PoKiTaurus said:

Life By You and Paralives basically said FU to magic gameplay, and so far Sims 5 is following the same path as them, so Iooks like I'll stay with Sims 4. 

I was actually kinda shook when I realised so many people didn't like supernatural or magic gameplay in The Sims. I've always liked that you got new EP = new supernatural creature. I felt it added a lot of charm to the franchise.

• Thanks 2

the way Sims 1 was amazing

Sims 2 was OUT OF THIS WORLD

Sims 3 was meh for the graphics but the open world >>>

Sims 4 has its flaws but the graphics were better than 3

and now I'm scared for 5...

Sims 2 still remains one of the greatest games ever made. It was so amazingly executed for its time. 

Edited by Mystical
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

the way Sims 1 was amazing

Sims 2 was OUT OF THIS WORLD

Sims 3 was meh for the graphics but the open world >>>

Sims 4 has its flaws but the graphics were better than 3

and now I'm scared for 5...

Sims 5 is apparently intended to run on mobile phones in addition to PC :deadbanana4:

I have no hope for it. 

19 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Sims 5 is apparently intended to run on mobile phones in addition to PC :deadbanana4:

I have no hope for it. 

yeah like 4 was a huge letdown for the base game at first... but overall it's not THAT bad, they just took us for cash cows...

5 looks really bad from the first images and seems to be another way for them to make money on us without giving the quality

the multiplayer thing is also not sth I like

Can I also just say I'm shocked no one seems to care that Outdoor Retreat muckleberries are literally edibles. Your sim eats them and becomes dazed. 

And the sports career mentions collecting used jockstraps. 

And the "apologize in bed" interaction. 

And risqué question can make your Sims talk about handcuffs 

This game is WAY more mature than people realize. :deadbanana2:

Whimsy != childish 

Did my first CC today. I love the "Pretty, but Plain" wall paint but always wanted the wood to be white on these swatches to make the color pop more :crown:

ehuyq76.png

• Like 2

On 7/4/2023 at 5:52 AM, PoKiTaurus said:

Did my first CC today. I love the "Pretty, but Plain" wall paint but always wanted the wood to be white on these swatches to make the color pop more :crown:

ehuyq76.png

Looks really cool 

• ATRL Moderator

no ‘major’ paralives announcement since the five different sitting animations a month ago and no ‘gameplay’ since the push-ups five months ago :rip: this was the sims ender you guys 

• Haha 2

I don't think Paralives will ever come out. 

Life By You so far looks like it wasn't even made by humans. 

Sims 5 being free to play since day 1 makes me believe it will be micro transaction hell. Even worse than what Sims 3 did. 

Sims 4 is our Lover and will have its Cruel Summer moment in time. 

On 7/12/2023 at 2:00 PM, Unoriginal said:

no ‘major’ paralives announcement since the five different sitting animations a month ago and no ‘gameplay’ since the push-ups five months ago :rip: this was the sims ender you guys 

It’s not being made by a professional studio… maybe get some realistic expectations instead of dragging passionate creators. But this is the level of intelligence we expect from ATRL mods sadly. :rip: @Sexyzinger @XAMJ @AintNoOtherMe

anyway howling @Adam’s Eve

https://youtu.be/v4bdt09Ccew

• Like 2

New patch is here. They actually fixed a lot of stuff. I've noticed that Need for Speed Unbound also had an insane amount of bug fixes lately. It seems like EA boosted resources for bug fixes? 

This one I'm really happy about:

• Sims now immediately join cooking during the Cook together with interaction.

On 7/3/2023 at 11:08 AM, Mystical said:

Sims 2 still remains one of the greatest games ever made. It was so amazingly executed for its time. 

It's ******* OVER for EA shill @gloamingtheplain if we actually end up ever getting this :jonny3:. @Adam’s Eve

https://github.com/LazyDuchess/OpenTS2

https://www.patreon.com/lazyduchess

Edited by Walk_Away21

On 6/29/2023 at 9:32 AM, GotMyBlueprint said:

The Laundry pack still being the peak of Sims 4...

10-twitter-moments-cardi-b-celebrates-he

I'm so tempted of getting rid of my washer and drier. I have 7 sims and one is slob; with two hampers constantly full. :rip: 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

It's ******* OVER for EA shill @gloamingtheplain if we actually end up ever getting this :jonny3:. @Adam’s Eve

https://github.com/LazyDuchess/OpenTS2

https://www.patreon.com/lazyduchess

How are you going to call me an EA Shrill and then post a project based on another EA game? :doc: 

I love Sims 2 and this sounds awesome. It’s Sims 3 that’s trash & it deserves to be the worst selling of the 4. 

Edited by gloamingtheplain
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Saint James said:

what does it mean? is it so you can open up the coding for infinite mods like minecraft?

Someone is attempting to remake Sims 2 in Unity. It would mean the sims 2 would run in a modern engine that wouldn’t require all these weird graphics rules edits and things to work. The code would also be known so bugs and things like corruption could potentially be fixed. Now, this is a huge undertaking and risks EA copyright striking it, but we can pray one day it is finished.

Mark and Junkie XL still make money off the soundtrack through Spotify, Amazon etc so that may be a problem. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.