• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• KFC

• mathekr

So what seems to be on lock for announcements at D23? I’m personally hoping for some X-Men casting. :jonny5:

54 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

So what seems to be on lock for announcements at D23? I’m personally hoping for some X-Men casting. :jonny5:

The Secret Invasion and Guardians Holiday Special trailers are the only two things that for sure will be shown along with them revealing the two unknown projects (Praying that one of them is Shang-Chi 2 :wanda:) for Phase 5 that weren’t revealed at SDCC. Everything else is pretty much up in the air, with leakers all suggesting different things will be revealed. :rip: 

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

My guess is Deadpool, Armor Wars, Wonder Man and some of F4 casting are on lock. Probably the Hulk solo project too.

Werewolf by Night and GOTG Holiday Special could be saved for D23 but I think they'll reveal them on D+ day.

Mutants are a long shot imo.

5 hours ago, Arcadius said:

> F4 cast

> New Wakanda Forever trailer + main theatrical poster

> Secret Invasion trailer + teaser poster

> Guardians Holiday trailer + teaser poster

> Deadoool 3

> Quantumania teaser + teaser poster

:giraffe:

Edited by Broken

The concept of a BP/CA WW2 game actually sounds pretty damn good. I'm just ready for more female led games with both Marvel and DC. A Black Widow spy game could actually be excellent. 

8 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

So disappointed we didn't get to see more of this game, it was supposed to be the big moment of the showcase :chick3:

The lineup and setting sounds amazing though, I'll definitely keep an eye out for this!

New logos for Daredevil: Born Again and Captain America: The New World Order !

And some promo for Echo, Wakanda Forever, Secret Invasion, and GOTG3

I have a fantasy phase 4 fixing plan, it should have started with Dr Strange so it can introduce multiverse concept and declare Strange as the anchor of the franchise as they did with Iron man 1, make Clea the Nick Fury of the multiverse guardians. 

The tv shows should never be an assignment instead it should be a tie in to a bigger arc but never a necessary viewing just like comic books. 

4 hours ago, Oxy said:

The tv shows should never be an assignment instead it should be a tie in to a bigger arc but never a necessary viewing just like comic books. 

That's what they've been doing? The only somewhat relevant show so far was WandaVision. The other ones have been pretty self-contained, if you like the characters when they pop up in the movies then you might check it out. 

Actually I think that's what currently hurting Marvel. The only "must-see" movies used to be the Avengers.

Not every MCU fan is meant to love every MCU movie, but after BP - IW - Endgame - NWH (:deadbanana2:) now every movie is treated like an Avengers film and the main criticism is that they don't seem to move the main storyline forward. Kevin vastly underestimated the appeal of Multiverse of Madness and WandaVision, audiences thought they were necessary viewing (which isn't necessarily a bad thing but they didn’t do anything to deny the absurd rumours that were everywhere online).

3 hours ago, Katy V.! said:

That's what they've been doing? The only somewhat relevant show so far was WandaVision. The other ones have been pretty self-contained, if you like the characters when they pop up in the movies then you might check it out. 

Actually I think that's what currently hurting Marvel. The only "must-see" movies used to be the Avengers.

Not every MCU fan is meant to love every MCU movie, but after BP - IW - Endgame - NWH (:deadbanana2:) now every movie is treated like an Avengers film and the main criticism is that they don't seem to move the main storyline forward. Kevin vastly underestimated the appeal of Multiverse of Madness and WandaVision, audiences thought they were necessary viewing (which isn't necessarily a bad thing but they didn’t do anything to deny the absurd rumours that were everywhere online).

Loki has a direct link to the movies, Ms Marvel is a prologue to The Marvels and so it WandaVision. She Hulk is rumored to be a prequel to World War Hulk, so yes they are somewhat an assignment.

Except Moon Knight. 

Moon Knight was one of the worst things I've ever witnessed. I never want it to come back.

40 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

is there a specific live stream that is recommended to watch?

Its not being streamed unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, Hanzo said:

is there a specific live stream that is recommended to watch?

https://youtu.be/KBp0St2s36o

Edit: sorry this is just some dumb fan event. They won't be streaming the panel but there are several streamers posting coverage from the event.

Edited by HotFriedChicken

Apparently Matt Shakman has been spotted at D23, we're definitely getting F4 updates.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.