MCU Base | Multiverse Saga

Blood Magic

17 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Yeah thank god we don’t have to deal with an origin story. A waste of 30 Minutes to an hour honestly. Going the homecoming route is the best option 

I agree I'm not interested in another origin story but they'll really have to explain where they've been all this time. Seems the theory everyone is predicting is the quantum realm. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• KFC

• mathekr

Considering the ones we got aren't that good to begin with, I wouldn't mind getting a proper origin story for Fantastic 4. It feels like a cop out to say that they were somewhere else for all this time.

55 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Considering the ones we got aren't that good to begin with, I wouldn't mind getting a proper origin story for Fantastic 4. It feels like a cop out to say that they were somewhere else for all this time.

Mte. But at the same time I'm ok at them jumping head on into the FF action because I feel like they are coming way too late into the MCU, especially on a saga that was supposed to be centered around them.

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Yeah I agree

It worked for Spider-Man cause the 2002 movie was already iconic and global to begin with

Maybe they can show it through flashbacks or something?

Marvel's first family deserves a proper introduction for the GP/non-nerds :gaycat6:

They should dedicate the first 10 minutes of the movie showing what happened to get their powers the move on to story 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2022 at 4:52 AM, azii said:

If marvel stops with their silly shenanigans and constantly deliver serious and sophisticated projects like BP they would keep getting this level of engagements. 

I agree with this. It's time to change up the formula. The Joss Whedon quips were fine for 10 years but now they need to make more serious films.

Secret Wars will probably reboot the MCU and after that will be the first time we get the core Avengers team plus the X-Men, FF together on the big screen. Interested to see how this all plays out.

The Baby Groot shorts were so cute :laugh:.

D23 Expo in one month! :duca:

Edited by Broken

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly hope they stick with the Sci-fi comedy route route. Just focus on the Fantastic 4 family story and thier reaction to the Avengers MCU world after being released from the Quantum realm. If the cinematographer is as Good as Wakanda Forever trailer then I will be satisfied. With Wandavision director, I have faith it will be a humane story. 

so the rumor leak about her being in Antman 3 is coming true?!

Wakanda forever is gonna end Phase 4 with a Bang ? 

D23 coming in a week. 

51 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

so the rumor leak about her being in Antman 3 is coming true?!

Maybe she'll appear on Echo? I think it would make more sense.

1 minute ago, mathekr said:

Maybe she'll appear on Echo? I think it would make more sense.

That would be cool. Also love your Avi ?

Hailee Steinfield is returning for multiple projects as Kate Bishop.

:wanda:
Source: Comicbookcast 

Marvel really needs to start pushing for a lead face for Young Avengers. Hailee is so gorgeous ? and has the best charisma we have seen so far compared to America Chavez and the others. I really home she is the “Wong” type recurring Young avenger that pops in and gets things done?

The fact they still haven't included Kate in the Marvel Studios logo...

Literally everyone is in it but her :deadbanana:.

I need them to announce Shang-Chi 2 already. :wanda:

7 hours ago, BadMonster said:

Ben Kingsley will reprise his role of Trevor Slattery and have a major part in Wonder Man

Trevor and Morris are iconic :jonnycat: here for this

10 hours ago, BadMonster said:

Ben Kingsley will reprise his role of Trevor Slattery and have a major part in Wonder Man

Looks like we are getting WM on phase 6 then.

I guess it's safe to say Deadpool, WM and Armor Wars will be announced at D23/D+ Day?

8 hours ago, BadMonster said:

I'd like some opinions... Is Luke Cage a mutant in the MCU? In season 1 someone says that experiment only succeeded cuz of something in his genes and he has an x-factor

Probably. Marvel is going that route, making all genetics based powered beings mutants

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.