Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• mokitsu

• Miles.

• OrgVisual

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, NavyBlue said:

Hide contents

https://www.elitedaily.com/entertainment/did-jason-oppenheim-fake-phone-call-selling-sunset

did y’all see this? :deadbanana4: I hadn’t noticed. Spoiler if you haven’t seen the episode. 

Whew I love this show and Nancy Drew’s.  
200.gif

I saw that but it happened like twice during the whole season :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

I saw that but it happened like twice during the whole season :deadbanana4:

I-twice :deadbanana4:some people commenting and defending it saying they have to do “re-enactments” in order to protect the buyer’s privacy. But, editing should’ve noticed. But, hey GOT had coffee cups and look at their budget lol 

This season :skull:

I skipped through all of the house scenes and most of the one-on-one scenes, if I ever have to watch an Emma scene again I’ll suffer terminal misery.

You would have to be brain dead to believe that this is anything but scripted too, they need to completely change it up if they want it to be interesting.

A kii @ Christine following Chrishelle on Instagram :deadbanana4:

for context - she doesn’t follow Amanza, Heather, Mary or Emma.

Christine is also the only cast member Chrishelle doesn’t follow.

Edited by FAN

On 4/28/2022 at 7:56 AM, NavyBlue said:

Reveal hidden contents

https://www.elitedaily.com/entertainment/did-jason-oppenheim-fake-phone-call-selling-sunset

did y’all see this? :deadbanana4: I hadn’t noticed. Spoiler if you haven’t seen the episode. 

Whew I love this show and Nancy Drew’s.  
200.gif

I mean I think it is possible to accidentally open another app when on a phone call

The two people who bring absolutely NOTHING to the show and need to be fired are Vanessa and Maya.  Neither has ever had a single storyline.  Vanessa should move to London or wherever and Maya can go live in Miami with her family and be a "friend" who sometimes shows up.   The others all at least bring something.

Mary and Emma are actually good agents who sell houses.  

Christine is the ***** we love to hate.

Amanza is not afraid to get into drama and has the "real-life" storyline with her custody battle.  

Heather is an unintentional hilarious mess.  

Chelsea is an excellent addition and serves looks and drama.

Davina is a horrible agent and a walking cringefest but she's actually so fun to watch.  

And Chrishell, well.... I hope she'll be more fun now that she's not with Jason.  

I really can't watch Davina--she is so awkward!

Christine is a literal icon and I'll be so sad if she doesn't come back to the show. I need her on my TV.

So Christine officially no longer works at the O Group. Do we think she’ll still be in S6?

16 minutes ago, FAN said:

So Christine officially no longer works at the O Group. Do we think she’ll still be in S6?

Wait?!?? What?!? Nooooo!  Maybe she’s gonna get that brokerage license and we’ll see how that plays out. Spin-off? I mean she’s a villain (but an entertaining one) lots of people only watch for her. 

I wonder how they will go on with Christine..

She's def fired. 

Her delusion still shocks me tbh

This is the first reality show I’ve been truly into in years, so addicting :deadbanana4:

Binge watched all the seasons and Christine is a MESS but the show will be so boring without her. The way she kept calling people monsters and refused to take responsibility :dies:  

Vanessa was absolutely useless, the forced storyline about her long distance BF and soap acting, nobody cares :skull: 

Chelsea is fabulous and a nice addition with a lot of potential but she was trying way too hard, she needs to tone it down it.  You can tell the producers told her to be as British/Posh as possible and it comes off as unnatural.

Not sure I’ll watch the next season without Maya and Christine tbh. 

Not sure how this show could go on without Christine when everything revolves around her.

I loved Davina this season but they're still doing her dirty, she said on Instagram she leased Adnan's property but it didn't make the final cut :rip: and it's weird cause I feel like her storyline with Adnan was the only one that Christine wasn't the center of and that people somehow cared about. 

Why are they editing Davina to look like an awkward dumbass? She def was one in the previous seasons but I'm not sure why the producers played mischievous clown music when she confronted Chelsea, she was totally in the right to do that...

Anyway, the show has turned into a boring support group for the victims of Christine Quinn. If she isn't in S6 then I'm out.

Twenty minutes in and the reunion without Christine is just so pointless... Maybe the part about Chrishell and Jason will be interesting. It's just the same thing that already has been dragged out throughout the season. 

By now I'm 99% sure THAT storyline is a staged mess...

Chrishell announcing she’s dating a non-binary person and staring their music video was such a 180 after her Jason crying so much :deadbanana4: I was like what on earth is going on.

Chelsea came across SO likeable and honestly Maya really didn’t. Borderline homophobic with her reaction at the end too.

• ATRL Moderator

best Davina’s ever looked, she kinda ate the rest of the girls

Coming to eat those boring 40 year olds up :duca: 

42 minutes ago, Miles. said:

The male realtor omg I hear cupcakke moaning in my head when I see him :gaycat6:

Looks really good tbh.. Its going to serve no doubt

8 hours ago, Miles. said:

This is going to be SO good. You can tell it’s more about the drama than the real estate for this cast while as Selling Sunset still wants to showcase how professional and successful they are without the TV show.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.