Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• mokitsu

• Miles.

• OrgVisual

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yay I kept OP

Here’s the S5 trailer again:

Ready for the black and blonde Barbie :giraffe: I hope there’s more GODvina her villainess serve this season too, Christine was handling the role too much last time

Edited by Beyonnaise

Ugh I can't wait to watch

As much as people hate Christine, the show would be BORING af without her 

Can’t wait to dive into this. Need my Christine fix :alexz:

had no idea it was coming out so soon :jonny:

i’m in episode 3 and screaming because for some reason Netflix subtitled “fuckboy” as “fuccboi” :bibliahh:

Chelsea is so annoying though 

I find this season to be rather stale so far (I'm on episode 4). It feels like a rehash of the ever same conflict from seasons 3 and 4. Everyone against Christine. Feels a bit like a Fox Force Five gang-up but Christine isn't innocent in all of this. 

The relationship between Chrishell and Jason (is that his name) is... off. Might be because they already broke up before the season even premiered.

Spoiler

God the whole last-minute bribery plot just screams production. If there was anything to it they would for sure have based more of the season around it? 

SCREAMING at Davina gagging Chelsea with the sugar daddy comment at the tea party :ahh:

can’t stop rewatching it lmao

The drama in this show is a little meh. I’m literally only watching for Christine and now Chelsea (and for their looks)

Christine is a psycho. Literally psychotic. I would hate to be her friend.

Whew I just finished. Christine is literally tv gold. She’s just all types of crazy!! I’m always entertained. Mary remains extremely in eloquent (she just comes across dumb) in arguments, stammering for words. Chelsea is a pot stirrer. But, she and Christine brought the fashion. Solid season overall. 

• Vanessa not selling a LICK of real estate this season or even having an open house somewhere but still popping up was such a kii to me. I know she came from Telenovela's so maybe that's what she was serving this season instead of work.
  • Amanza also served no purpose other than to be some sort of broken bridge between Christine and the other girls cause she damn sure wasn't real estate.
  • Heather didn't even show us her like planning her wedding OR doing any work so I don't know why she was there either.
  • Davina should have stayed gone she annoyed me and it was embarrassing to see one of her only clients this season was a woman (who was also crazy) telling her that she stalked her for a listing and she didn't want her on the project. :rip:
  • Emma continues to be a waste of space and truly serves no purpose here other than to dislike Christine but we already have like 3 or 4 other women to do that job. The one thing she did do was have my eyes drawn to that FINE ASS MAN Micah... whew when he took his shirt off my body was READY.
  • The pregnant girl was pregnant again.
  • Mary is Mary? She's kind of just blah to me.
  • Chrishell I feel bad that she won't be having her baby with Jason and has to start all over again but other than that she kind of annoys me sometimes as well.
  • Christine uhm.. the elevator isn't stopping on every floor with that girl. The way she can't understand and comprehend why these girls don't vibe with her and CONTINUES to do those same actions is puzzling to me. If you really want to make amends with them then work towards that but don't say you do and then continue to do the very things that piss them off as if you guys are close friends again.
  • Chelsea is THAT GIRL. She came in about her business and with fashion for days and got **** done. I love her connection with her husband and those two adorable babies she has!

Queen Davina is so awkward in the office scenes :dies: 

37 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Queen Davina is so awkward in the office scenes :dies: 

Cause she’s faking so hard to be liked :rip:

So... apparently Christine wasn't at the reunion? If true I feel like this will be a dud... It will be one half of everybody complaining about Christine and the other half talking about Chrishell and twin's break-up which does not seem to cary a whole reunion. 

ETA: This article says she tweeted that she got sick

Spoiler

They better bring receipts about that whole bribe thing tho

Edited by magicfever

3 hours ago, magicfever said:

So... apparently Christine wasn't at the reunion? If true I feel like this will be a dud... It will be one half of everybody complaining about Christine and the other half talking about Chrishell and twin's break-up which does not seem to cary a whole reunion. 

ETA: This article says she tweeted that she got sick

Hide contents

They better bring receipts about that whole bribe thing tho

Literally no point in watching then…

Spoiler

I just don’t understand this  $5,000 seems ridic  especially for Christine’s standards 

There is literally no point in having a reunion if Christine isn’t there. 

Of course some members would find the only black girl in the cast "annoying" and rejoice when one of the cast members made a micro aggression towards her..... never change kkktrl

Cancel it if Christine wasn’t there.  Literally wtf they gonna talk about

lmfao the final shots were so extra :ahh: 

i really enjoyed this season, especially compared to how boring last season was. it still felt scripted af but it was so entertaining 

2 hours ago, ToxicParadise said:

Of course some members would find the only black girl in the cast "annoying" and rejoice when one of the cast members made a micro aggression towards her..... never change kkktrl

the absolute ******* reach here :rip: 

Chelsea being black has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that i find her annoying? she could have been a white blonde swedish girl, and i still would have found her extremely annoying, and Davina’s drag would have still sent me.

and why is it suddenly a “micro agression” when it’s towards Chelsea, but not when Chelsea or Christine say the same or even worst things about the other girls?

just @ me next time sis 

This is by far the best season yet. Last episode had me in tears. 

Davina and Vanessa are absolute dead weight on this show. I’ll be shocked if they’re in S6.

Also why is Christine not coming to the reunion? Amanza has Covid and zoom’d in for her part. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.