Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• Miles.

• mokitsu

• OrgVisual

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Dekkan said:

Chelsea's fashion? YES, MA'AM!

The other gorls really are pedestrian compared to Christine and Chelsea. Mary’s body is insane tho, so I like her sexy looks. But the fashion belongs to the IT girls. 

Davina is such a mess but a star in the show, she is actually interesting with her embarrasing tactics and i can't understand why some of ya'll want her gone, unlike Vanessa and Emma who continually bring nothing season after season. Amanza and Heather are also on thin ice 

The great thing about this show is all 5 seasons have the original cast. No one has left and we’ve had some additions along the way that feel like they’re meant to be on the show (Amanza S2, Vanessa/Emma S3, Chelsea S5).

That said, I feel like S6 won’t have Davina, Vanessa, Maya or even Christine. Would be interesting to see if the show can stay as good as it is without the mains sources of the drama.

5 hours ago, NavyBlue said:

The other gorls really are pedestrian compared to Christine and Chelsea. Mary’s body is insane tho, so I like her sexy looks. But the fashion belongs to the IT girls. 

am I the only one who thinks that Christine’s fashion is really tacky? she wears all these expensive brands but somehow she manages to look really cheap every single time 

Chelsea looks less cheap but still tacky imo

1 hour ago, TaylorNation said:

am I the only one who thinks that Christine’s fashion is really tacky? she wears all these expensive brands but somehow she manages to look really cheap every single time 

Chelsea looks less cheap but still tacky imo

Honestly, I can see your point, to an extent. Sometimes the clothes are wearing them instead of the opposite. It just came off the rack. But, I never think the “clothes” look cheap. I love that they’re both not afraid of color. 

6 hours ago, FAN said:

The great thing about this show is all 5 seasons have the original cast. No one has left and we’ve had some additions along the way that feel like they’re meant to be on the show (Amanza S2, Vanessa/Emma S3, Chelsea S5).

That said, I feel like S6 won’t have Davina, Vanessa, Maya or even Christine. Would be interesting to see if the show can stay as good as it is without the mains sources of the drama.

You hit the nail on the coffin (or whatever the saying is) :rip: It’s refreshing to be able to get to really know a cast before they start playing musical chairs. 

I definitely think Maya and Vanessa won’t be back next season. We never saw if Davina could close that one last deal. Christine will def come back, imo. 

just finished. wow.. the last 10 mins of the season were heartbreaking. it’s the first time i’ve really connected to Chrishell. 

but can we discuss how unbelievably pointless vanessa was this season. :deadbanana2:

I’m only halfway through the season but it is truly exhausting to see how manipulative Christine is. She thinks she’s such a mastermind and then her **** gets called out by the other girls and she cries and runs away. :rip: The caviar broker’s open was embarrassing to watch. 

34 minutes ago, pxxxtrick said:

I’m only halfway through the season but it is truly exhausting to see how manipulative Christine is. She thinks she’s such a mastermind and then her **** gets called out by the other girls and she cries and runs away. :rip: The caviar broker’s open was embarrassing to watch. 

It's funny to be honest seeing her talk about being the villain and a bad ***** for 5 seasons and yet when she's confronted she literally cries and plays like everyone attacked her out of the blue. Either own up to what you said and say why you said it and move towards a resolution or leave the show at this point cause you have no friends and didn't sell any real estate.

“i was wondering why i wasnt getting listings for a while but then i remembered, oh because im not f**king my boss” :deadbanana4:

Christine is so :deadbanana4:

Christine and Chelsea are the reason I watched this. I also enjoy Mary and Maya. Heather's laugh is so annoying that I can't enjoy her. :deadbanana2:

Chrishell is so annoying and manipulative, she's the real villain. 

This season is scripted in a new level :skull: Christine is so messy Chrisell is so annoying other girls give us nothing. Also the way Mary feels so pressed and angry whever she met Christine face to face is kinda sad. I was really upset when she told 'I thought we were close friends'. And I remember at the first season Christine's main enemy was Heather and suddenly she became her closest friend :rip:

Maya being neutral and liked by everybody but always stirring the pot is a kii :dies:

All you have to do is watch the finale of S1 to see how awful and how much of a bully Christine truly is. Everything she does is out of spite and/or for views/likes/follows. And it’s clearly working for her, so great, but she lost so many friends in the process. 

I think some of you forget Christine/Mary/Maya/Heather/Amanza/Jason/Brett have known each other for 5+ years before season 1 was filmed. They have real history. Chrishelle was a bit sus because she was clearly cast by Netflix. Having said that, she’s incredibly close to Emma, Mary and Amanza outside of filming as we constantly see pics/videos of them together off-filming season. 

1 hour ago, Companion said:

This season is scripted in a new level :skull: Christine is so messy Chrisell is so annoying other girls give us nothing. Also the way Mary feels so pressed and angry whever she met Christine face to face is kinda sad. I was really upset when she told 'I thought we were close friends'. And I remember at the first season Christine's main enemy was Heather and suddenly she became her closest friend :rip:

Ok wait I thought I was hallucinating because I was like I thought Christine and Heather hated each other at first 

thought on Davina being the star of the season?

179591?width=641&crop=16_9&signature=Ag5

3 hours ago, Douglas Booth said:

the way she was arguing DOWNE with both of her clients :deadbanana4: like how will this get them to give you the listing girl skdkkdjf

one thing about Ms. D, she‘s very blunt

12 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

the way she was arguing DOWNE with both of her clients :deadbanana4: like how will this get them to give you the listing girl skdkkdjf

one thing about Ms. D, she‘s very blunt

Speaking of blunt, she Gagged Chelsea here a bit:hoetenks:

13 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

Speaking of blunt, she Gagged Chelsea here a bit:hoetenks:

sis may flop at selling houses, but she’s always been a kii :dies:

Thrilled to see Davina getting love here, I thought she truly shone this season. What a glow up. She looks the best she has as well! She's also a very smart girl I just think she doesn't have the connections the other ladies have. But to me she makes the most sense when discussing listings etc. (I mean she has her own license so im not surprised).

Chelsea I want to love but if she tries to come for Davina again, im going to have some problems.

Christine is trash and im not in the mood to state the obvious.

16 minutes ago, Breathin said:

Thrilled to see Davina getting love here, I thought she truly shone this season. What a glow up. She looks the best she has as well! She's also a very smart girl I just think she doesn't have the connections the other ladies have. But to me she makes the most sense when discussing listings etc. (I mean she has her own license so im not surprised).

Chelsea I want to love but if she tries to come for Davina again, im going to have some problems.

Christine is trash and im not in the mood to state the obvious.

Davina is smart and analytic alien trying but failing miserably to mimic human traits and guess what? i love that for her... At the very least she isn't a snoozefest like Vanessa, Amanza, and Emma

14 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

Davina is smart and analytic alien trying but failing miserably to mimic human traits and guess what? i love that for her... At the very least she isn't a snoozefest like Vanessa, Amanza, and Emma

LMAO that's the most accurate description I've read of Davina actually.

21 hours ago, kgeezy310 said:

Ok wait I thought I was hallucinating because I was like I thought Christine and Heather hated each other at first 

Season 1 they hated each other and then Season 2 they were besties and then Season 3/4 they were off again. She was also lying about living with Heather when she was talking to Chelsea. 

20 hours ago, Douglas Booth said:

I live for her turning on Christine to get some invites :ahh:  And the way Chelsea was absolutely gaslighting her and she got up and left that ***** alone 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.