The Walking Dead Universe | Series End - Rest in Peace

HabbGaga

47 minutes ago, roman19911 said:

I am doing a re-watch since my BF has never seen it and wanted to

And I am enjoying it S5-S6 way more than my 1st time ... but I am just reminded of how horrible effect some characters can have on a show, TWD is a great example

I mean Morgan is such a horrible character right now and gets so much screen time, it makes the show much less enjoyable, same with Gabriel

He's such a terribly written character :rip: a shame since the actor is amazing

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HabbGaga

• ainadalkaz

• ConceptD

• RideOrDie

3 hours ago, roman19911 said:

I am doing a re-watch since my BF has never seen it and wanted to

And I am enjoying it S5-S6 way more than my 1st time ... but I am just reminded of how horrible effect some characters can have on a show, TWD is a great example

I mean Morgan is such a horrible character right now and gets so much screen time, it makes the show much less enjoyable, same with Gabriel

I love S4-6 that's Carol at her most murderous :ahh: 

Rick's plot armor is ridiculous :dies: good finale (although a bit rushed), I teared up a little when they reunited with their kids lol

I'll be curious to see if this is the happy ending for Rick and Michonne, or if we'll get to see a reunion with the other characters down the line

I know RJ is a child actor and I shouldn't be harsh but like... :toofunny3: 

:dies: I liked the ending

hope they release season 12 :mandown::heart2:

Overall it was a fine ending, quite predictable though. If they really want to continue this franchise they desperately need to do some new stuff with new writers because the rinse and repeat good group vs bad group zombie soap opera horse is DEAD honey

I enjoyed the Rick and Michonne series. Idk about the ending, it seems rushed. I wanted to see them reunite with some of the old crew. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.